What's new

Chinese general: We are no match for USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
like when american stopped using Orange agent on your lot?
Must be tough, ain't it? To know that for all the blather you Chinese boys spewed about China's military, the PLA looks to be more like 40 yrs behind US.

well the only think that matters is that china is keeping up with usa if not closing the gap. however, this story is irrelevant for me since i know china can defend itself from any aggression and this is what matters first.

well the only think that matters is that china is keeping up with usa if not closing the gap. however, this story is irrelevant for me since i know china can defend itself from any aggression and this is what matters first.

The PLA is mostly defensive.

It is not whether China, India, Russia, x, y,z, can defend themsleves or not.

It is for the fact that it snow on record that Chinese are no match for USA

Technically no.
Sophistry...

Sophistry | Define Sophistry at Dictionary.com

1. a subtle, tricky, superficially plausible, but generally fallacious method of reasoning.

2. a false argument; sophism.

The conscript reject is desperate in trying to portray China's military as something it is not. That is why he tried sophistry in saying the 1979 US military was 'far more powerful' than today's US military without providing a shred of evidence, not even proof, as to how. On the other hand, the proof for otherwise abounds on the Internet. The only people here who would -- and we might as well say MUST -- believe him are the other Chinese conscript rejects.

In 1979, USA was one of the two superpowers.

Today, it is the only hyperpower.

Others are wannabes as of now. May change in the future.

It's true. :lol: In terms of power projection we are nowhere close.

However, we can defend ourselves easily in our own region, and have proved it already.

Even back in the 1950's Korean War, China was able to push the USA + 16 of her allies combined... completely out of North Korea.

If a even "1950 China" could do that, then a 2011 China will have no problem.

India on the other hand... their relative power compared to China has actually shrunk drastically since 1962.

Never since the founding of the PRC, has China's economy been FOUR times as large as India's. But today it is.

China's position vis-a-vis India has never been stronger than it is today.
Is that the only logic you can apply?
Vietnam Japan have already banged you hard,You are being toyed in South China sea and Taiwan keeps giving you shivers one day or the other.
Get over your superiority complex..it will take you no where.

It comes from sheer stupidity and arrogance!
Actually it comes from a good logic.
See China's surroundings...From Japan to Vietnam to countries it has built a weak relationship in South China sea and then USA building bases in Australia.
What do you think?These facts won't count in a Sino-India war?China will be banged from all sides.

Must be tough, ain't it? To know that for all the blather you Chinese boys spewed about China's military, the PLA looks to be more like 40 yrs behind US.
if that number makes you feel better be my guest, just like you feeling much better when people call you american than a viet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom