What's new

Chinese Foreign Affairs News & Discussions

I agree with Martian2.

China will have no problem annexing the Korean peninsula, Mongolia, Central Asia, and Southeast Asia if it wanted to.

The reason is very simple.

China doesn't have to sail to any of these places.

China can drive.

List of countries by motor vehicle production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

zbXbPyZ.jpg

d58LoSn.jpg

How exactly do you stop the entire PLA from driving into your country?

The answer: you can't. :lol:

Iraq tried to 'annex' Kuwait. Looked what happened.

Let me know when Iraq can build this many cars. :omghaha:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_motor_vehicle_production

Let me know when Iraq is the largest manufacturing power on earth.:lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_steel_production

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_aluminium_production

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2232rank.html

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2254rank.html

I agree with Martian2.

China will have no problem annexing the Korean peninsula, Mongolia, Central Asia, and Southeast Asia if it wanted to.

The reason is very simple.

China doesn't have to sail to any of these places.

China can drive.

List of countries by motor vehicle production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

zbXbPyZ.jpg

d58LoSn.jpg

How exactly do you stop the entire PLA from driving into your country?

The answer: you can't. :lol:

Let me know when Iraq can build this many cars. :omghaha:

Let me know when Iraq is the largest manufacturing power on earth.:lol:

List of countries by steel production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of countries by aluminium production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2232rank.html

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2254rank.html
Hey...More stuff to blow up.

Yes there will be plenty of stuff to blow up for China.:omghaha:
We hit Iraq in complete surprise even when the world knew an attack was coming. The Iraqis saw the build up, they called in Soviet and Chinese advisers. But they still got caught with their pants down. I wonder if the Chinese advisers who advised Saddam Hussein are still on the PLA planning staff. I hope so.

Yeah...Sure...And the US will do nothing...:lol:

Apparently, you came from the stock of the PLA's leadership who predicted that the US would suffer 'massive' casualties in Desert Storm.

yeah sure boy what can US will do? if NK nukes the SK and Japan right in front of theirs eyes, will the US care to fight a nukes war for these 2 idiot SK and Japan. Think before you spit out idiot, this nuclear is stronger then the US did to the hiroshima atomic bomb ok get that idiot.

yeah sure boy what can US will do? if NK nukes the SK and Japan right in front of theirs eyes, will the US care to fight a nukes war for these 2 idiot SK and Japan. Think before you spit out idiot, this nuclear is stronger then the US did to the hiroshima atomic bomb ok get that idiot.
Yes. Such would make North Korea the aggressor and would justify an alliance against North Korea. Further, South Korea and Japan are vital GLOBAL assets while North Korea is barely above nothing of a country. Would China enter a nuclear war against the US over a nobody?

We hit Iraq in complete surprise even when the world knew an attack was coming. The Iraqis saw the build up, they called in Soviet and Chinese advisers. But they still got caught with their pants down. I wonder if the Chinese advisers who advised Saddam Hussein are still on the PLA planning staff. I hope so.

This is your nonsense logics, does chinese care for Saddam? The answer is NO, china would not want to stick it nose to other too much. When US invades Saddam Hussein they armies is no defense, and besides US has 16-20 Nato country back them up. So sad to see the powerful US need Nato to rapes a country with less to nothing defense.

This is your nonsense logics, does chinese care for Saddam? The answer is NO, china would not want to stick it nose to other too much. When US invades Saddam Hussein they armies is no defense, and besides US has 16-20 Nato country back them up. So sad to see the powerful US need Nato to rapes a country with less to nothing defense.
The PLA at that time could not have handled the Iraqi military.

Yes. Such would make North Korea the aggressor and would justify an alliance against North Korea. Further, South Korea and Japan are vital GLOBAL assets while North Korea is barely above nothing of a country. Would China enter a nuclear war against the US over a nobody?

As I said china dont want to stick it noise to anyone, but maybe for NK is China interest. If go nuclear will your US survives? let see your THAADS can bring down MIRV missile.

As I said china dont want to stick it noise to anyone, but maybe for NK is China interest.
Right...So if NKR attack SKR and Japan with nuclear weapons, an alliance rises up and respond in kind which would leave NKR a nuclear wasteland. Then China will attack the US with nuclear weapons over a nuclear wasteland next door to China that China have nothing to do with in the first place.

What 'wisdom' you have...:lol:

If go nuclear will your US survives? let see your THAADS can bring down MIRV missile.
Sure...Just like how US weapons made Chinese weapons in Iraq looked pathetic.

Right...So if NKR attack SKR and Japan with nuclear weapons, an alliance rises up and respond in kind which would leave NKR a nuclear wasteland. Then China will attack the US with nuclear weapons over a nuclear wasteland next door to China that China have nothing to do with in the first place.

What 'wisdom' you have...:lol:

Sure...Just like how US weapons made Chinese weapons in Iraq looked pathetic.

Listen you moron, the NK nuclear facility is the right nextdoor to china border. Radioactive spill to china, you think china just sit there and see the US nukes the NK without China get no harm? Besides china will never let US to sit right next to it border.

Tell me what major chinese weapons in Iraq? you mean the outdated AK47 and old tanks?

Listen you moron, the NK nuclear facility is the right nextdoor to china border. Radioactive spill to china, you think china just sit there and see the US nukes the NK without China get no harm? Besides china will never let US to sit right next to it border.

Tell me what major chinese weapons in Iraq? you mean the outdated AK47 and old tanks?
Right...So that means we should expect nuclear surprise attacks from NKR and China at the same time.

How delusional are you?

Right...So that means we should expect nuclear surprise attacks from NKR and China at the same time.

How delusional are you?

Again have the war between the two Koreas started yet? lol it will never happen only talk from the NK that all you get it? US have been worries and think too much about NK, look at China still keep calm and look how worries the US.

first of all i wanna say to everyone here,

china is not going to annex anything or anyone it does not claim(ie taiwan excluded), it will NOT be driving into Vietnam, or Mongolia. to suggest otherwise is just trolling.

that said, if the NK suddenly find its self at war with the south and the North is seen as the aggressor, the PLA can still roll into the north claiming that its doing its part of the international security duty, it will be a rush to see who can occupy more territory in the north, the US or China, i doubt those two forces will be shooting at each other(though there could be incidents but it will probably be downplayed) for the precise reason mentioned here, risk or escalation to a conflict between US/China.

Back
Top Bottom