What's new

Chinese delegation refuses to meet Firdous Ashiq Awan on her late arrival

though I did'nt understood what was her post but it appears that she is on important govt post.
chinese delegation should understand she may have some more important work. after all she can not leave important govt works just because some chinese delegation had to wish on bhutto.

I'm pretty sure she understands that time is money and no one should be keeping anyone waiting. Punctually is a must regardless. If there is something important to do, then I am sure an alternative arrangement would have been made no?

I can sense some foul smell. Is that the way chinese behave in friendly country. thank god, we dont give importance to them.

Likewise.

Funny how people like you who has no place in this matter likes to stick your brown noses into this issue. Clearly you are giving us some form of importance already.

what amused me pakistanies are only bashing their leader even without knowing both sides of coin!!! :what:

Asif you would know any better than them? :rolleyes:

On the lighter side of things, I have a feeling that her delay was due to application of beautiful makeups, deciding what to wear, the perfume, preparing her notes and making sure that the camera crew is fully kitted up and ready to capture her beautiful moments on camera :lol:

I really hope our brothers and sisters in Pakistan will get better represented and have more efficient parties running the country. :cheers:

though I did'nt understood what was her post but it appears that she is on important govt post.
chinese delegation should understand she may have some more important work. after all she can not leave important govt works just because some chinese delegation had to wish on bhutto.

what amused me pakistanies are only bashing their leader even without knowing both sides of coin!!! :what:
Guests must have coordinated their meeting and its duty of minister to make her available at already coordinated time and if at all heavens were falling the meeting could have been cancelled earlier, but after an hour and half minister have no excuse or reason for not making her available.

Back
Top Bottom