What's new

Chinese delegation refuses to meet Firdous Ashiq Awan on her late arrival

Firdous "mad cow" awan..
Hina rabbani khar may not be pretty in person.. but she looks snazzy on television.
But this woman look like a third rate and behaves like one.. wherever you put her.

though I did'nt understood what was her post but it appears that she is on important govt post.
chinese delegation should understand she may have some more important work. after all she can not leave important govt works just because some chinese delegation had to wish on bhutto.

I can sense some foul smell. Is that the way chinese behave in friendly country. thank god, we dont give importance to them.

what amused me pakistanies are only bashing their leader even without knowing both sides of coin!!! :what:

^^ yup ...it definitely felt a little high handed.

i cannot comment on Pakistani ministers credibility issues.

But it seems this may have occurred more than once. A one time ordeal doesn't solicit such a reaction(at least in my book).

or maybe he got a tip off on the camera...
We all know how the Chinese are in front of cameras.:lol:

Nope, not for entire country. Only for PPP.
Nope dude,the chinese were here to meet pakistan representative not PPP party member.So its definetly shameful for country.
And by the way "Ye kitne bakarey(goats) khati hai ??"

though I did'nt understood what was her post but it appears that she is on important govt post.
chinese delegation should understand she may have some more important work. after all she can not leave important govt works just because some chinese delegation had to wish on bhutto.

I can sense some foul smell. Is that the way chinese behave in friendly country. thank god, we dont give importance to them.

what amused me pakistanies are only bashing their leader even without knowing both sides of coin!!! :what:

Oh really may be we dont think india is important enough for us to send delegation over.

Oh really may be we dont think india is important enough for us to send delegation over.

ha ha there is saying in hindi... Khisiyani billi khamba noche

do you think we are going to allow your delegates to enter India for such a useless issue
in fact pakistanies taught you a good lesson

Sheer unprofessional conduct on the minister's part and absolutely no arrogant /ego -centric behaviour from the Chinese side. In diplomacy and international relations these things are taken very seriously .

Even more appalling since China is considered Pakistan's strongest ally currently. The minister should be severely reprimanded.

what do you people expect from these "ghunde badmash" to be honest i have no sympathy with our people...
THEY ELECTED THESE HOOLIGANS!

They would have met Hina Rabbani Khar, even if she was late by a day ! Just kidding . LOL !

Back
Top Bottom