What's new

Chinese daily blames India for 1962 war

Hahahahaha :rofl: you guies are wiping too much these days. Any problems comrade ??? :rofl:

So....... is this official warnning or just come out of your wiping exersice ??? :rofl:

And bit of advice : you should use good quality of Maps. It's dam 2012 and you guies invented the Print tech. So now is good time to upgrade to quality maps :rofl:

You step on our redline, and we will put you back to where you belong.

It is as simple as it gets. :coffee:

Xizang is our territory, if you wanna mess with us, then we won't hesitate to wipe your country off the map.

You counter my argument that China is expansionist with a threat to wipe India off the map. You are not the brightest person around. I suggest you leave debating to the grown ups kid.

Was there any warnings issued along with article.

This week's warning is missing. The week is half way , so lets wait and hope .

Ministry of Warning is busy drafting warning letter to warn Japan on anniversary of Nanking incident.

I know this is old thread.

These 'China daily' and other CCP mouth pieces print self complimentary articles on 1962 war every month.

Then compulsive Chinese netizens relentlessly convince us that no body know or talk about 1962 war with India in China.

This is the third article from ''talk on other's behalf'' Chinese propaganda machinery on 1962 war I have read in last few months.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-heavy-punch-china-daily-7.html#ixzz2F6xNkDiV

Cross posting from another thread

Back
Top Bottom