What's new

Chinese can't 'see' McMahon line

LOl, is that what they teach you in schools? FYI fact is Japan surrendered to US and allies. China was literally, for want of a better word, raped by Japanese Imperial Army. Only when the US dropped 2 atom bombs on Japan did they surrender. Get your facts straight first.
China didnt exactly kick India's @ss that badly, yes we lost the war. So what? Try doing that again and many Indians will be very happily looking forward for a payback! Go figure.
Dude, BS makes good manure not good posts!

Mr. gubbi, Was China one of US's allies ?

So if you said the fact that Japan surrendered to US and allies, was

China included ?

Please use your head not your A@S to think about it !!

Let me tell you how exactly we kick your Indians A@S;

We kill 3128 , taking 3123 POW, wounded 1047 of your army boys.

Do you considered an A@S kicking victory ?

Yeah, tell me about it in the future for your sweet revenge, but in the

mean time, please continue to enjoy your shameful defeat !!:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Mr. gubbi, Was China one of US's allies ?

So if you said the fact that Japan surrendered to US and allies, was

China included ?

No no no... Indians killed more Chinese. There was great number of Chinese civilians in India who came to India to do business. Indian police massacred them systematically. Their women were most probably forced to prostitution and slavery. Times of India admitted in an article a few years ago.

What happened to the sizable ethnic Chinese population in India after the 1962 War?

Chinese got a raw deal after the 1962 war. Beaten hollow in the Himalayas, the government unleashed a reign of terror against them that is comparable to the persecution of ethnic Japanese in America after the Pearl Harbour attack. Kolkata witnessed the worst crackdown because it had India's biggest Chinatown, Tangra, with about 50,000 residents. Labelled China's spies, a charge never proven, the diaspora was hounded and battered mercilessly.

Thousands were pushed into slave mining in some other parts of India under the cover of darkness. There were midnight arrests, assets were seized, bank accounts were frozen and properties auctioned by the government. Work permits were introduced to snatch their jobs. An estimated 3,000 Chinese were packed off to Rajasthan to live in police camps. State-sponsored persecution triggered immigration to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Canada and Australia. By 1981, Tangra's population had shrunk to 10,500. Now it has dwindled to 3,000 and is still falling.

Paul Chung, president of the Indian Chinese Association, says that time has not healed the community's wounds. He explains that unless India acknowledges that the Chinese were targeted and tortured, there cannot be any healing. India should of its own volition apologize to the Chinese. But Kolkata's residents should go one step further to live up to their self-perception of being cosmopolitan and tolerant. What better way to end a sorry chapter than for the city mayor to host a reception for leading members of the community still around?

"By 1981, Tangra's population had shrunk to 10,500. Now it has dwindled to 3,000 and is still falling."

Any body can tell why the democratic Government of India's action/reaction on this?

Is it standard ethnic cleansing?

And the persecution continues to this day.

Now what treatment Indians in China will receive I do not know. I personally believe in the theory of an eye for an eye.

No no no... Indians killed more Chinese. There was great number of Chinese civilians in India who came to India to do business. Indian police massacred them systematically. Their women were most probably forced to prostitution and slavery. Times of India admitted in an article a few years ago.

What happened to the sizable ethnic Chinese population in India after the 1962 War?

Chinese got a raw deal after the 1962 war. Beaten hollow in the Himalayas, the government unleashed a reign of terror against them that is comparable to the persecution of ethnic Japanese in America after the Pearl Harbour attack. Kolkata witnessed the worst crackdown because it had India's biggest Chinatown, Tangra, with about 50,000 residents. Labelled China's spies, a charge never proven, the diaspora was hounded and battered mercilessly.

Thousands were pushed into slave mining in some other parts of India under the cover of darkness. There were midnight arrests, assets were seized, bank accounts were frozen and properties auctioned by the government. Work permits were introduced to snatch their jobs. An estimated 3,000 Chinese were packed off to Rajasthan to live in police camps. State-sponsored persecution triggered immigration to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Canada and Australia. By 1981, Tangra's population had shrunk to 10,500. Now it has dwindled to 3,000 and is still falling.

Paul Chung, president of the Indian Chinese Association, says that time has not healed the community's wounds. He explains that unless India acknowledges that the Chinese were targeted and tortured, there cannot be any healing. India should of its own volition apologize to the Chinese. But Kolkata's residents should go one step further to live up to their self-perception of being cosmopolitan and tolerant. What better way to end a sorry chapter than for the city mayor to host a reception for leading members of the community still around?

"By 1981, Tangra's population had shrunk to 10,500. Now it has dwindled to 3,000 and is still falling."

Any body can tell why the democratic Government of India's action/reaction on this?

Is it standard ethnic cleansing?

And the persecution continues to this day.

Now what treatment Indians in China will receive I do not know. I personally believe in the theory of an eye for an eye.

Stop flaming around

several facts i wanna point out here.

1. Indian claim from the area comes from the treaty the British made with the Tibetans

2. the british apologized and had said the treaty was not legal

3. the Dali lama himself had said that Tibet is apart of china and that he only wants more autonomy.

4. the Dali lama is the head of the Tibetan government in exile.

5. china never sign the treaty

going by these then, what part of the Indian claim on that line is legit???
the British rejected it, china rejects it. some say India signed the treaty with Tibet but the head of the Tibetan government says its part of china thus this Tibetan government had no power to give away land. thus this treaty and the division line that came from it has no legitimate standing. that is all.

China was raped by Japanese imperial army. So what? Nothing to lose here.

Japanese are also Mongoloids whom you call "chinks" like the Chinese. It was a brotherhood of war.

Rather Chinese gained some Japanese samurai DNAs in their blood.

Yes India will be giving a payback to the Chinese.

Chinese need to wake up.

I can bet my life you are not an Indian even though i do not have that visibility. Please stop trolling.
Please post something related to the thread otherwise stay away.
One last thing, your post is reported for racist mark. Thank you.:wave:

Of course, I know many Kashmiri Muslims FYI and they definitely dont want to be part of Pakistan at least. You made a claim, now what are your sources? Dont just throw BS around, even if you have tons of it!

Well, the question here should be whether the Kashmiris want to be with India or not. Not that whether they want to be with Pakistan or not.

If you think that they want to be with India then why the hell you need 6 lakhs troops there since ever to keep Kashmir under Indian control? Gosh...that's equal to the total number of Pakistani Troops.

If that had been the case you would have got the plebiscite done long time back and have settled the issue.

Just because you know some Kashmiri Muslims who, as you said, want to be with India doesn't mean that the Majority of Muslim Kashimirs or I should say the Majority of Kashimirs want the same.

Last edited:

This is too much. You are still using racial remark. Please refarin from all s**md*g, c***k, P*k* sorts of words. Also, Japan has nothing to do with this thread.

several facts i wanna point out here.

1. Indian claim from the area comes from the treaty the British made with the Tibetans

2. the british apologized and had said the treaty was not legal

3. the Dali lama himself had said that Tibet is apart of china and that he only wants more autonomy.

4. the Dali lama is the head of the Tibetan government in exile.

5. china never sign the treaty

going by these then, what part of the Indian claim on that line is legit???
the British rejected it, china rejects it. some say India signed the treaty with Tibet but the head of the Tibetan government says its part of china thus this Tibetan government had no power to give away land. thus this treaty and the division line that came from it has no legitimate standing. that is all.

Sir, everybody (including India) has accepted Tibet as a part of China. So your point regarding Tibet is not relevant.
The time when the treaty was signed, it was done with the Tibet governement. Just because now Tibet givernment is in exile, does not mean the treaty should be scrapped.
We undertand China has some reservations on the region called "Arunachal Predesh". It is also possible that British might have aplogized for the same though I do not have any idea about that. But you can't deny the fact that treaty was signed with then Tibetean governement. So please let me how Indian claims is illegal on the region?

Sir, everybody (including India) has accepted Tibet as a part of China. So your point regarding Tibet is not relevant.
The time when the treaty was signed, it was done with the Tibet governement. Just because now Tibet givernment is in exile, does not mean the treaty should be scrapped.
We undertand China has some reservations on the region called "Arunachal Predesh". It is also possible that British might have aplogized for the same though I do not have any idea about that. But you can't deny the fact that treaty was signed with then Tibetean governement. So please let me how Indian claims is illegal on the region?

Buddy; Please read post #40 and 44, you found your answer from

my link. :cheers::pakistan::china:

To know the history please read Neville Maxwell's India's China War.

A covert byproduct of the Simla Conference was the McMahon Line. It came as a result of the secret discussions, without the Chinese participation or knowledge, which took place in Delhi between the British and the Tibetans in February and March of 1914. These meetings breached not only the Anglo-Chinese Convention of 1906, in which Britain was to "engage not to annex Tibetan territory," but also of the Anglo-Russian Convention of 1907, in which Britain was to engage "not to enter into negotiations with Tibet except through the intermediary of the Chinese Government." The British moved the line progressively to the north of Tawang, which was still short of the goal proposed by the Chief of the General Staff to annex some two thousand square miles of Tibetan territory. McMahon Line essentially pushed the boundary northward about sixty miles, and moved it from the foothills to the crest line of the Assam Himalayas. In doing so, McMahon accomplished for British India what other officials attempted twenty years ago on the Afghan frontier, and brought the tribal no-man land under nominal British sovereignty. China forcefully repudiated the convention and denied the validity of the map, and the Tibetans in practice ignored the Line. In 1919, the British tried once more to induce China to resume the tripartite negotiations. After China refused, the British began providing military aid to Tibetans, including arms, ammunitions, and training in their use. When the British relinquished the Indian Empire in 1947, they started to translate the McMahon Line from the maps as the effective northwest boundary of India, despite that the Line appeared on its maps only ten years before. As the British departed, the new Indian government assured that they would complete their work: "If anything, they intended to pursue an even more forward policy than had the British."

India’s China War by Neville Maxwell

That sounds like Kashmir. Kashmiris don't want to be with India. They want to be with Pakistan. Are you sure you want to go with that line of argument?

Off topic again, there is a forum section if you want to discuss about Kashmir. Suffice to say that Kashmir ofcourse belongs to the Kashmiris and they have been given rights to elect their own representatives as well.

I suggest you refer to this post here for further info http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...shmir-7-possible-solutions-32.html#post433909

Mr. gubbi, Was China one of US's allies ? So if you said the fact that Japan surrendered to US and allies, was
China included ?

No, China and Japan had their own private little war - or incidents as you called it then - going on! China was soundly routed, but after the Perl Harbor attack and the battle of Midway, did the war turn against the Japanese and US was able to defeat them. The allies consisted of Australia, UK, India, but not the Chinese.

Good for you that you kicked our @ss in 1962! Its very clear that you dont understand war. Thank you. You know, its 2009 now and we are itching for some serious payback! C'mon and try it and see Tibet become a free country!
Oh btw, atleast I do think, can you?

Well, the question here should be whether the Kashmiris want to be with India or not. Not that whether they want to be with Pakistan or not.

If you think that they want to be with India then why the hell you need 6 lakhs troops there since ever to keep Kashmir under Indian control? Gosh...that's equal to the total number of Pakistani Troops.

If that had been the case you would have got the plebiscite done long time back and have settled the issue.

Just because you know some Kashmiri Muslims who, as you said, want to be with India doesn't mean that the Majority of Muslim Kashimirs or I should say the Majority of Kashimirs want the same.

You apparently have no idea about the Kashmiri sentiments now do you? I and my friends are sort of politically active and kinda understand the politics over there.
Given a choice between India and Pakistan, Kashmiris definitely prefer India, its anybodys guess as to why. Heres one comment I got from my Kashmiri friend in a round of heated discussions "Apna ghar to sambhalta nahin, doosron ke ghar pe nazar maare!" That pretty sums up the Kashmiri sentiment towards Pakistan. Wake up!
The reason for such a huge presence of Indian troops is becasue theres a COIN operastion going on there. If you know anything about COIN operations, the first mantra is "boots on the ground"! Those troops are there not for occupying, but to deter terrorists and deny them opportunities from launching attacks!

LOl, is that what they teach you in schools? FYI fact is Japan surrendered to US and allies. China was literally, for want of a better word, raped by Japanese Imperial Army. Only when the US dropped 2 atom bombs on Japan did they surrender. Get your facts straight first.
China didnt exactly kick India's @ss that badly, yes we lost the war. So what? Try doing that again and many Indians will be very happily looking forward for a payback! Go figure.
Dude, BS makes good manure not good posts!

Sir they cant do that again. China learned very well power of india. 1962 china got numbers edge. Now china became more clever then ever. The number back then was 1 indian soldier fighting against 8 chinese soldiers. Now its 1 against 3 plus indian side got more better weapons. Thanks to the western countries Sir.

Back
Top Bottom