What's new

Chinese can't 'see' McMahon line

It doesn't matter what they want, we couldn't care less. It's our land. Chinese land is not open for negotiation.

You ain't getting it. Do whatever you can, and we will see!
Newsflash: Its 2009 not 1962! We remember and now there are people who are itching to get back. C'mon give them a chance!
You got a perception problem when you cannot see the "imaginary" line. Not with us, our perception is that this imaginary line will be considered as our border, come what may! And there's nothing you can do. Oh about incursions, you do it, we do it too. Ask you border patrols what happens.
The indigenous people in the state of Arunachal Pradesh do not want to be under an oppressive regime and hence they want the Indian armed forces to protect them. Infact Indian army has sanctioned arming and training Sikkim and AP Scouts 'regiment' in case there arises a need for guerrilla warfare. Achtung!
For all we really care, you can go "pleasure" yourselves.

@ my compatriots, please dont feed these trolls. If they cannot post some sensible info and engage in decent discussion why even reply to what they say. They might in all probability be "CPC internet warrior stooges"

The natives of Arunchal Pradesh (to whom the land belongs) do not want to be with China. They want to be with India where they will have freedom of religion and be able to practice their democratic rights

That sounds like Kashmir. Kashmiris don't want to be with India. They want to be with Pakistan. Are you sure you want to go with that line of argument?

Originally Posted by EjazR
With that attitude, no wonder the people Arunahcal don't want China. Infact, no wonder people in Xinjiang and Tibet don't want to be with China as well

Please provide evident that "majority" ppl do not want to be part of China. Also, any evident that majority ppl wants to be part of India.

Not all people in Xinjiang and Tibet want to be independent from China. There will always be ppl who wants to be independent based up ethnic issue. That doesn't give them the rights as this involved historical issue as well as other minorities in the region.

Old tibet goverment then recognized the AP as a part of India and signed the the pappers. Now dont bring that Chinese government didn't signed that. Tibet had its own govrnment then, before Chinese forces took control of tibet and Dalai Lama fled India.

Don't you try to mislead the FACT that all this issue related to the

the so call McMahon line.

The so call McMahon line was draw up by your Old Brttish Slave

Master, When they admitted its Illegal and apologize to China

All those signed paper became rubbish. End of the story.:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Don't you try to mislead the FACT that all this issue related to the

the so call McMahon line.

The so call McMahon line was draw up by your Old Brttish Slave

Master, When they admitted its Illegal and apologize to China

All those signed paper became rubbish. End of the story.:smitten:

Look Grey boy:

Dont use deragotary languge, I can call you Japnese slaves to but that would not be appropriate, idiotic and just wrong.

Stroy doesn't end because your said so. AP is interegal part of India and will remain so. You can call illegal all you want from Chinese government prospective but fact remains, Tibet government signed and accepted that line. :wave::smitten::smitten:

Look Grey boy:

Dont use deragotary languge, I can call you Japnese slaves to but that would not be appropriate, idiotic and just wrong.

Stroy doesn't end because your said so. AP is interegal part of India and will remain so. You can call illegal all you want from Chinese government prospective but fact remains, Tibet government signed and accepted that line. :wave::smitten::smitten:

Who care how you feel, when you don't want to debate with FACT !!

First of all the FACT was Japan surrendered to China, now you tell me

who won the war ?

Secondly the FACT was China kick your Indian a@s badly in 1962.

So start to debate with FACT not bullsh@t, if you want respect !!

:smitten::pakistan::china:

who won the war ?

Now you are showing your class.:disagree:
Just because you said something, is not a FACT!!!
I did made my argument wit historical FACTS!!!
Now get your mind out of the gutter, if you want to have debate.
If you dont want to bring this thread to low class, do us a favor and come back when you can think straight.:pop:

AP is not interegal part of India. It is just temporay under India control. You cannot say infinite!

British just get non authorized Tibetian to sign the sima accord. Chinese did not signed that.

Please do not claim you got fact! Do a research first! India do not have any Historical background at AP. Please provide infor.

Now you are showing your class.:disagree:
Just because you said something, is not a FACT!!!
I did made my argument wit historical FACTS!!!
Now get your mind out of the gutter, if you want to have debate.
If you dont want to bring this thread to low class, do us a favor and come back when you can think straight.:pop:

Ok, Just answer me two simple questions !!

(1) Do all the border issue between China, India related to McMahon

line ?

(2) Did your old Brittish master stated the so call McMahon line illegal

and apologize to China ?

The Brittish " apology" knocks down the very basis of India's

stand on the Sino-Indian border dispute. This is call FACTS !!

Hariharan's Intelligence blog: Perils of a US-China Marriage of Convenience :smitten::pakistan::china:

AP is not interegal part of India. It is just temporay under India control. You cannot say infinite!

Prove it otherwise, untill then it it permanent.

British just get non authorized Tibetian to sign the sima accord. Chinese did not signed that.

Tibetians govenment in exile for sure have contraty view to your statemement, and they do.

Please do not claim you got fact! Do a research first! India do not have any Historical background at AP. Please provide infor.

According to who, look they people who live there, thier language, culture etc. You will get your answer. :cheesy:

That sounds like Kashmir. Kashmiris don't want to be with India. They want to be with Pakistan. Are you sure you want to go with that line of argument?

Of course, I know many Kashmiri Muslims FYI and they definitely dont want to be part of Pakistan at least. You made a claim, now what are your sources? Dont just throw BS around, even if you have tons of it!

No.

Dont use somebody's BLOG as a proof. You are embarasing your self with it. :no:

Is this a blog too? Mr. Gabber ;

Britain revises position on Tibet
Until 2008 the British Government's position remained the same that China held suzerainty over Tibet but not full sovereignty. It was the only state still to hold this view.[28] Britain revised this view on 29 October 2008, when it recognised Chinese sovereignty over Tibet by issuing a statement on its website.[29] Describing the old position as an anachronism and a colonial legacy, Mr. David Miliband, the British foreign secretary, even apologised for Britain's not having done so earlier.[30] The Economist stated that although the British Foreign Office's website does not use the word sovereignty, officials at the Foreign Office said "it means that, as far as Britain is concerned, 'Tibet is part of China. Full stop.'"[28] Tibetologist Robert Barnett thinks that the decision has wider implications. India’s claim to a part of its northeast territories, for example, is largely based on the same agreements — notes exchanged during the Simla convention of 1914, which set the boundary (the McMahon Line) between India and Tibet — that the British appear to have just discarded.[30]
McMahon Line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Come on, keep up with your low life deny mode !! :smitten:

who won the war ?

LOl, is that what they teach you in schools? FYI fact is Japan surrendered to US and allies. China was literally, for want of a better word, raped by Japanese Imperial Army. Only when the US dropped 2 atom bombs on Japan did they surrender. Get your facts straight first.
China didnt exactly kick India's @ss that badly, yes we lost the war. So what? Try doing that again and many Indians will be very happily looking forward for a payback! Go figure.
Dude, BS makes good manure not good posts!

Back
Top Bottom