What's new

Chinese Arrogance at its best !!!!

Chadam baram.....That name sound familiar for spreading hate... Mr. Kapoor that also sounds like fight on two fronts etc etc.....Not to forget Cold start ....

Lol this is nothing close to what your own government officials say.For example...musharaff's recent statement on Dawood ibrahim.

Tell me, where did Mr.Chidambaram issue statements that spread hate? If your'e talking about terrorist launchpads based on pakistan occupied kashmir; the statement was issued based on several intelligence reports. Now dont tell me Indians should start ignoring our own intelligence reports...

Why lndians are so infatuated with China instead of trying to develop their poorly performed economy,you are being further lagged behind every single passing day.

And then you were blaming Indians for posting flamatory posts (post number 19) :mamba:

Why lndians are so infatuated with China instead of trying to develop their poorly performed economy,you are being further lagged behind every single passing day.

Nice try. How about asking those India questions on the relevant threads? On this thread, you have not posted even one comment to qualify as being on topic = The current party line in Global Times on Phillipinnes which is justly asking for its sovereignity over the East / West sea (just depending on whether you are in Vietnam or in Phillippines).

Lol this is nothing close to what your own government officials say.For example...musharaff's recent statement on Dawood ibrahim.

Tell me, where did Mr.Chidambaram issue statements that spread hate? If your'e talking about terrorist launchpads based on pakistan occupied kashmir; the statement was issued based on several intelligence reports. Now dont tell me Indians should start ignoring our own intelligence reports...

I didn't know Musharraf is still our president.... Thanks for this latest Info..... It must be the intelligence reports Chadam receive...

Well surely your Communist party is not talking about giving aid when it's mouthpiece says that "We should punish Phillipinnes". So the import of it, I am sure is quite starkly sitting there.
When you say bombing people,killing civilians.Do you mean using your mouth?US thinks that the other way around.

All china can do is THREAT. China doesn't have gutts to take action. We have seen what vietnaam done to them recently. Ramming a ship and all we saw china running away.... Now they picked philippines who is no match to any nation around them. China should pick india, japan or vietnaam. NOT TINY PHILIPPINES to whome even shri lanka would take over easily. China need to grow some bo*ls....

However, I would differ with you since Global Times is even clearly more partyline than the Daily Times insert being put in newspapers in different countries to further the Communist Party propaganda. Global Times is overtly partyline with no attempts to hide it at all. So may be there was a message meant in the opinion.

Oh really? How do you know what the party line is to begin with? Out of your imagination?

Guys i havent read the previous comments but can say one thing by looking at the title.
Generally with what the Chinese have achieved in the last 30 years, establishing a quality army, quality trade links, quality in EVERY field - they have a right to be arrogant ten times more than they can ever be. They are what all countries should look up to!

I didn't know Musharraf is still our president.... Thanks for this latest Info..... It must be the intelligence reports Chadam receive...

I think you need to get your eyes looked at. :) Unless ofcourse, your intention of posting comments in this thread is different. What i said, is a bit different.

When you say bombing people,killing civilians.Do you mean using your mouth?US thinks that the other way around.

That way I can agree with you. Chinese communist party just gasses by threats via Global Times but US quite often walks the talk.

But that is the whole point. When Communist party cannot really do anything except mouthing off, then why do they keep on issuing these foolish threats to one, all and sundry. It just makes China look stupid then. Do you agree?

Common buddy you are trying to defend a state run newspaper by comparing with our private chanels .oh give it some rest youare better than other Pak trolls.

Guys i havent read the previous comments but can say one thing by looking at the title.
Generally with what the Chinese have achieved in the last 30 years, establishing a quality army, quality trade links, quality in EVERY field - they have a right to be arrogant ten times more than they can ever be. They are what all countries should look up to!

LoL, good advice. And anyway, since when has been the barometers of economy and development necessary for being arrogant? Even states of failed list have equal capability of being arrogant.

On the side, how about it if China shows magnamity by back tracking on these (anyway farce) claims and the making better friends with the East Asia economies. Afterall it is the money. What do you think?

All china can do is THREAT. China doesn't have gutts to take action. We have seen what vietnaam done to them recently. Ramming a ship and all we saw china running away.... Now they picked philippines who is no match to any nation around them. China should pick india, japan or vietnaam. NOT TINY PHILIPPINES to whome even shri lanka would take over easily. China need to grow some bo*ls....

I don't think there was a need for such a post and if you really think that China don't have guts or capabillity for taking an action then don't think you really live in this world.

Back
Top Bottom