What's new

Chinese army puts up post near Indian border

you misspelled the word Chinese deliberately. intentionally. I am not reporting but don't force us to return you the favor.

no, i didn't and srry about it.

but how the heck r u so sure of it!

Whats wrong in doing so?? There land there Soil, they have every right to Do anything they need till the last Inch of there land.... But If this is taken as a Postivie Approach by India then I pity the govt for doing so, Indian Posts Must be Pushed forward so that the Chinese Soldiers do not come and Harass the Ladakh people and Scribble china on India Soil...

As Long as We have the ITBP and SFF Stationed We Probably wont Need any Military Intervention to tackle any Threat put forward

This statement is aptly suited for China rather than India.
China should bear in its mind that any misadventure with India will end up the Chinese dreams. :sniper:

The country's that's most likely to make the aggressive move is India. After all, India has never had a peaceful development doctrine nor an all-defensive military doctrine.

From what I've read, it was India that took the initiative to station a battalion of Su-30MKIs and several regiments of troops near the Chinese border. And it was Indian officials that bragged about how the Su-30MKI could perform strikes "deep inside China".

And we all remember how India's forward policy and incursions got the Sino-Indian conflict started.

Back
Top Bottom