What's new

Chinese army puts up post near Indian border

good news! good job PLA! I am glad to see finally PLA woke up. more posts should be opened to stop india's push forward military doctrine.

:victory: :china:

Hi buddy now there are no such doctrines :cheers: I have read another post of yours and sorry to say but your views are based on wrong facts.

Get them right :cheers:

This shouldn't be a problem. If it is within their border then China is well within its right to put up a post.

Just build another one on our side and say Hi!

That should be fair.

Just wondering, how is this any different than the much trumpeted deployment of Su-30MKIs near the Chinese borders?

I think they are well within their right to build as many posts as they want as long as they are on their own side.

Who cares? Nothing is gonna happen. This is all just media hype.

And lol @ the pakistani guy who thinks China will actually intervene on Pakistan's behalf.

I think the Chinese are building their army posts to study the Su-30s doing their practice runs. :lol:
Things should be fine as long as they don't roam into the Indian territory or provoke the local people.

Any military build up in the region is an escalation of war , india government should bear that in mind.

This statement is aptly suited for China rather than India.
China should bear in its mind that any misadventure with India will end up the Chinese dreams. :sniper:

well...i think it's good.

both Indian and chinses soldiers will not be bored.

Back
Top Bottom