What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

most possible j10b cockpit

8d8202cc83.jpg

e90e2a00ce.jpg

j10.jpg

link;??????????_???

j10.jpg

Look too simple, the Viet may have an opportunity to laugh at Chinese again!?

P.S: You know in Vietnam they imported the whole training cockpits from Russia and Euro, they may not have a great number of aircraft this time but they do have some good training equipments.

j10.jpg

P.S: You know in Vietnam they imported the whole training cockpits from Russia and Euro, they may not have a great number of aircraft this time but they do have some good training equipments.
VAF didnt have such a advanced cockpit of any fighter with them like this.
also this thread is not concerned in Vietnamese Air Force
If you drink too much, you might have trouble keeping the normal conversation going.

VAF didnt have such a good cockpit of their fighter like this.
also this thread is not Vietnamese
If you drink too much, you might have trouble keeping the normal conversation going.

C'mon be like a man, you can't find someones else whom giving advisement to your Chinese is more honestly than me!? The Viets are laughing at you in every minutes!!!

Your cockpit looks like a children flying spaceship in the parks during 80s, am I not too right!? :lol:

I didn't mention about VAF, I was telling you how your opponent view about yours. Yes, the Viets have more advantaged cockpits than you though, they just don't show to public their best ones but hiding secretly like the cat hide its doodoo!!! :rofl:

Your technologies are obsolete, don't exaggerate your might!!!

P.S: hey, I smoke instead!!! :D

C'mon be like a man, you can't find someones else whom giving advisement to your Chinese is more honestly than me!? The Viets are laughing at you in every minutes!!!

Your cockpit looks like a children flying spaceship in the parks during 80s, am I not too right!? :lol:

I didn't mention about VAF, I was telling you how your opponent view about yours. Yes, the Viets have more advantaged cockpits than you though, they just don't show to public their best ones but hiding secretly like the cat hide its doodoo!!! :rofl:

Your technologies are obsolete, don't exaggerate your might!!!

P.S: hey, I smoke instead!!! :D

C919 cockpit

27_172013_6553700ed41c68a.jpg

27_172013_b875a8ee43f7da7.jpg

27_172013_048701a9b678011.jpg

Plz you have a look at these chinese cockpit and flight simulator
so you guy should be satisfied with them now????

Do you make the plane yourself or just a corporation with foreign companies!?

The Japanese have their self-made planes, for example Mitsubishi regional aircraft:

paris-air-show38-20-06-2007.jpg

MC21_cockpit_small.jpg

8ea5a5162a15d4e0ed2e26f86631_grande.jpg

imgF.jpg

Honda has invented some:

02.09.2007.jpg

honda+Jet+Cockpit.jpg

hondajet.jpg

Vietnamese say the Japanese planes are safer than the Chinese ones!!!

They also claim that Vietnam will corporate with Japan to make a Vietnamese regional plane in 2015!?

Don't question me so hard, I don't know, I have heard!!! :hitwall:

China discloses J-10 fighter jet base to S. Korean defense chief

China disclosed a J-10 fighter jet base to the visiting South Korean defense minister last week, a defense official in Seoul said Sunday, a move signaling Beijing's intent to further strengthen bilateral defense and military exchanges.

South Korean Defense Minister Kim Kwan-jin visited a Chinese air force training base in Changzhou, Jiangsu province, on Saturday, the last day of his three-day visit to China for talks with his Chinese counterpart, Liang Guanglie, the official said.

AEN20110717002700315_01_i.jpg

South Korean Defense Minister Kim Kwan-jin (third from R) visits China's J-10 fighter jet base in Changzhou, south of Beijing, on July 16. (Yonhap)

During his visit to the base, about 200 kilometers south of Beijing, Kim watched the takeoff and landing of a J-10 jet, a China-developed fighter with an operational radius of 1,250 km, before having lunch with Chinese military officers there.After the tour of the base, Minister Kim told reporters that China's J-10 rivals US's F-16 fighter jet with an excellent ceiling capacity per second and short take-off and landing distance.

Liang said during his dinner with Kim on Friday that the J-10 jet base has never disclosed to a foreign country, according to the official.

Kim told South Korean reporters Saturday after the trip to the base that the J-10 is similar to the U.S.-built F-16 fighter, noting that China seems to be pushing for its exports.

On Friday, Kim and Liang reaffirmed their commitment to peace in the region and said they will strengthen their cooperation to maintain stability.

In a joint statement following their talks in Beijing, the ministers said they are "opposed to any provocative behavior that harms the peace and stability of the Korean Peninsula."

Kim's trip was the first to China by a South Korean defense minister in two years and the first since the two deadly North Korean provocations last year.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2011/07/17/51/0301000000AEN20110717002700315F.HTML

Sorry guys, you are all making yourself a laughingstock, the author mistranslate (purposefully?) this device to "training simulator", it's actually a training simulator for ground maintenance not for pilot. It seems you guys know little about the thing you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom