What's new

Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence

China and india are moving in two very different paths.

While india is a liberal democracy ,china is communist autocracy.At any point of the time someone will be missing in theother.

India may not have so many eight lane roads in its cities,but its poeple certainly enjoy more freedom than china.

To begin with ,due to one child policy of china,there is severe restriction on being born as chinese ,while india offers no such problem.

U may have great road china...but indian village can have as many spead breaker as possible to prevent loss of life in accidents cuased by speeding vahicles

Ask Indian who knows about china,would suggest india should never become like china,So there is no real competition since we dont want to emmmulate china except in businesses which have to competitive a glabal sense.

China blocks Twitter, Flickr, YouTube and Hotmail ahead of Tiananmen anniversary | Technology | The Guardian

Last edited:
Dude you not reading my posts carefully..look at the bolded parts and let me know that I answered about the military technology and military manufacturing capability as compare to china :disagree:

And also i told you ..you have to learn a lot about India before telling us that we are arrogant and what ever you think..anyway if some one made up his mind ..no one can change it..

Well, you only gave a complete answer to my question once I call you out on it. So its clear that you are biased.

I guess if you made up your mind on being biased, no one can change it. So I'll stop trying. Thanks for reminding me. I just have to remember that a lot of people are biased in this forum.

Well, you only gave a complete answer to my question once I call you out on it. So its clear that you are biased.

I guess if you made up your mind on being biased, no one can change it. So I'll stop trying. Thanks for reminding me. I just have to remember that a lot of people are biased in this forum.

Consider you are one of them man..welcome to the club :mps: ..and for biased i said in single word but you didnt understood me..so i have to clarify yet..read read the conversation between us ...you will get it..any way you think what you like,..who cares

@faithfulguy

(We accept that China has more numbers than India...no one here denies that...)

but for u i have to say

Common dont try to avoid the question(s) being put to you...You are trying to give roundabout answer and are evading the very simple direct qsn put to you....

the qsn is still unanswered as asked in post number 141 from seiko..

"Yes we now have western and Russian weaponry which is much better than that of China..can you deny that?"

p.s:
U know the answer..everyone knows chinese technology is decades behind Russian/West...So accept the reality...

This is becoming a joke. I ask a question on the overall defence capability comparason between India an China and then China and the US. One guy from India provide a full comprehensive answer from the beginning. Another guy just target the one area that India has more superior weapons over China, which is the imported western weapons. I call him out on it and he then provide a comprehensive answer. Now, you come along and continue to hammer me about how India is superior to China because of the imported weapons. You are by far the most arrogant and prejudiced guy around.

As I said before, I was NOT looking for the actual answers to my question but to see how people answer them as my question was way too broad. You need to stop dwelling on my question or the other guys respones after my question and move on.

Consider you are one of them man..welcome to the club :mps: ..and for biased i said in single word but you didnt understood me..so i have to clarify yet..read read the conversation between us ...you will get it..any way you think what you like,..who cares

If I didn't call you out on it, you won't be clearifing it. I was only interested in your initial answer. Not after I made the comparason between you and Xinix. As for if I'm biased, of course I'm. But not to the certain extend that you have. But as I mentioned, I'm not interested in the answers but more in the tone and the extend of the answer. Xinix provided a comprehensive answer but you provided a answer that just suit your bias. You can call out any one as biased, that is your prerogoative. But the answer that you and Xinix provided to the same exact question prove the point of my curiosity. My only regret is that no Chinese guys answered my question.

Just go back to read post 140, 141 and 142 and you will see what I was trying to compare. I'm only interested in this three posts as other posts doesn't count because I provided the intention of my question at 143. In another word, once you get the answer to a test, no need to show that you know.

This is becoming a joke. I ask a question on the overall defence capability comparason between India an China and then China and the US. One guy from India provide a full comprehensive answer from the beginning. Another guy just target the one area that India has more superior weapons over China, which is the imported western weapons. I call him out on it and he then provide a comprehensive answer. Now, you come along and continue to hammer me about how India is superior to China because of the imported weapons. You are by far the most arrogant and prejudiced guy around.

As I said before, I was NOT looking for the actual answers to my question but to see how people answer them as my question was way too broad. You need to stop dwelling on my question or the other guys respones after my question and move on.

Common man...!!!!!! u think except u others on this forum dont/cant see what u r doing..

One qsn since post no 141..
One direct answer still pending we are at post no 170+ almost...!!!
U still avoiding it..:tdown:

p.s:
We accept ur numbers more than India...Why u having so many spasms in ur stomach in accepting the reality of the qsn asked....

If I didn't call you out on it, you won't be clearifing it. I was only interested in your initial answer. Not after I made the comparason between you and Xinix. As for if I'm biased, of course I'm. But not to the certain extend that you have. But as I mentioned, I'm not interested in the answers but more in the tone and the extend of the answer. Xinix provided a comprehensive answer but you provided a answer that just suit your bias. You can call out any one as biased, that is your prerogoative. But the answer that you and Xinix provided to the same exact question prove the point of my curiosity. My only regret is that no Chinese guys answered my question.

Just go back to read post 140, 141 and 142 and you will see what I was trying to compare. I'm only interested in this three posts as other posts doesn't count because I provided the intention of my question at 143. In another word, once you get the answer to a test, no need to show that you know.

Are you not advising to much, why is that only you cannot understand the post but others can?
What made you start giving advice and calling who is better and who is not, we do not need anyone to judge us. Keep your judgment with you.
I am compelled to write this as for no reason you were after seiko.
Worry about Tiwan first, you have to beg China for agreement for survival. I was just reading that yesterday.

U know the answer..everyone knows chinese technology is decades behind Russian/West...So accept the reality...

Yes, of course China is still behind that of the west and Russia. However, I do see China's technology catching up to the Russian technology. The one country that is pulling away from everyone else is the US. China has to run just to stand still compare to the US.

However, this is comparing the US to China. As most Indian members only have their sight set on China, which is a backward developing country, my view is that China is pulling away from India in technology. In terms of military comparason, the only way for India to be able to compete with China is by purchasing. A lot of non-Indians in here suggested that India should just give up on developing weapons and instead use the money to import or for non-military needs. I believe that this would be a wise investment for Indian tax payers. Why spend so much money, so much time on developing a weapon that is obsolete because it took too much time. As a result, the military would only buy the imported products as they are much better.

furthur he is not from taiwan...
he is lying...
he is a chinese...just look at all his posts...
he is just acting.....

Man you asked us this question A lot of Indians members believe that overall, India weaponry, military technology and military manufacturing capability is overall superior to that of China..like we are boasting about anything and everything...so i asked you that in the current situation which one has better weapons India or China?which you didnt answer us yet...any way then you took this question out of contest and start telling that I belive that India is better than China in every aspect and men like me rule India will be like Somalia and began to vomit all kind of rubbish which is not relate to topic at hand now..So i need to clarify again and again still you are talking all kind of nonsense which is not related to topic which made me to reply with same kind of nonsense

Are you not advising to much, why is that only you cannot understand the post but others can?
What made you start giving advice and calling who is better and who is not, we do not need anyone to judge us. Keep your judgment with you.
I am compelled to write this as for no reason you were after seiko.
Worry about Tiwan first, you have to beg China for agreement for survival. I was just reading that yesterday.

Taiwan is smart enough to focus on economic develop with cooperation with China. It leave a lot of defence to the US. Maybe this is what India should do and allow the US troops to defend India from China. India can then focus on feeding its people and building its infrustructure. This way, India has a much higher chance of competing against China in the future.

furthur he is not from taiwan...
he is lying...
he is a chinese...just look at all his posts...
he is just acting.....

I'm originally from Taiwan and the Taiwanese government claims China should be rule by the Taiwanese government. Few people from there still believe that Taiwan will one day take over China in a peaceful way. Also, if you want to talk about Taiwan, please get yourself educatd about Taiwan first.

Taiwan is smart enough to focus on economic develop with cooperation with China. It leave a lot of defence to the US. Maybe this is what India should do and allow the US troops to defend India from China. India can then focus on feeding its people and building its infrustructure. This way, India has a much higher chance of competing against China in the future.

Man disagreement this suggestion of yours lead you to start thinking that Indians are boasting a lot..as lot of members told you before I am repeating it " we have an independent foreign policy"..we have healthy relations with Russia,US and China to some extent..since we can take care of ourselves why should US troops has to defend our country??

Man you asked us this question A lot of Indians members believe that overall, India weaponry, military technology and military manufacturing capability is overall superior to that of China..like we are boasting about anything and everything...so i asked you that in the current situation which one has better weapons India or China?which you didnt answer us yet...any way then you took this question out of contest and start telling that I belive that India is better than China in every aspect and men like me rule India will be like Somalia and began to vomit all kind of rubbish which is not relate to topic at hand now..So i need to clarify again and again still you are talking all kind of nonsense which is not related to topic which made me to reply with same kind of nonsense

If you are asking which country has better weapons, India or China. I would have to say there are certain type of weapons that India has that is superior to what China has. There are types that China has that is better than what India has. An example of what India has that is better than China is an aircraft carrier. An example of what China has that is better than India is ICBM missiles.

Back
Top Bottom