What's new

China's Xinjiang Crackdown Jeopardizes Ties With Turkey, Muslim World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Chinese history records, Xiongnu and other Central Asia steppe people were mostly Mongoloid. None would ever pass as white. Very few would pass as Caucasian. Only a minority could even be considered mixed Mongoloid-Caucasoid like the Xinjiang Uighurs. Most were simply pure Mongoloid like Mongolians or Jurchen.

Xiongnu has absorbed some Iranic-speaking Scythians, while some Uighurs were actually some Turkified Tocharians, hence this is what those white caucasoid influences came from.

Those nomads were a threat to us during the ancient time, but not anymore today.

The Pan-Turanism means to have war against Both Russia and China, so beware of that.

You can't discount people's feelings. "Pan-Turanism" is not simplistic.

But at its most radical level, it is employed as a tool by the powers that want o bring down Persia/Iran, Russia, and possibly China (though China can exist without Xinjiang). That's a whole new discussion.

According to Chinese history records, Xiongnu and other Central Asia steppe people were mostly Mongoloid. None would ever pass as white. Very few would pass as Caucasian. Only a minority could even be considered mixed Mongoloid-Caucasoid like the Xinjiang Uighurs. Most were simply pure Mongoloid like Mongolians or Jurchen.

xianbei was purely mongoloid and comes from manchuria.you can say they are altaic speaker but it's just as ridiculous as calling japanese turks to call them turks.锡伯族 won't agree with you too.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Xiongnu has absorbed some Iranic-speaking Scythians, while some Uighurs were actually some Turkified Tocharians, hence this is what those white caucasoid influences came from.
turks were mixed at first dude.

Anyway, I'm just pointing out that just because some steppe tribe isn't Huaxia doesn't mean they are:

(a) Caucasoid Turks

(b) Koreans / Siberians :rofl:

(c) Blonde hair blue eyed celtic white peple

(d) Vietnamese "baiyue" :rofl:

Those various tribes were most similar to today's Mongolian ethnicity, Manchurian ethnicity or Persian ethnicity.

Nobody said Manchus/Mongols were Turks. I don't think tiger said that at all.

This is not the place for "Altaicist" conspiracies.

Let ask you, NE, Poles in London speak English, are they English?

Better yet, Baboos in Hindustan speak English, are they English? They could be better than the English, or even speak better English. But are they Anglo-Saxon?

Nobody said today's Elites in Turkey were "Tujue". Maybe they do to harmonize the feelings of some of those in Anatolian hinterland.

People like you are victims of poor education, just like me.

When you have a chance, just google the British Navy Intelligence's WWI track on "Turks". The Empires at the time wanted to "eradicate" the turks, or at least those who call themselves Turks from Byzantine lands. For the Ottomans at the time, it was do-or-die. Assert your identity or be annihilated. This is the background of modern "pan-turkism", really courtesy of the British and French Empires.
what?xianbei don't speaks what turks speaks,just like russian don't speaks what brits speaks,altaic is a probable language family,not a language.

I agree that it doesn't have to be trolling to discuss the changing racial make-up of the "Turkish nation" as it traversed time and space.

However, clearly you could see a potential for abuse and not anybody can discuss it rationally as you could.

And in real life I have seen threads touching on this completely going to the dogs. So I void the topic.

BTW Deno, do you know where I can find the English (it was awkwardly translated) "history section" of the Ozturkler.com that they took down? You know what I am talking about?

That site is created by ultra-natiolists and don't hold much credibility and it was closed and forward anyone who enters that site to a site created by Turkish ultra-nationalist mafia boss :)

but If you are interested in Turkic history, I can recomenned these books to you if you are interested,

Otto Maenchen-Helfen book about European Huns,
Peter Golden's An Introduction to the History of the Turkic Peoples (Peter Golden's books are very expensive, aroun 150-200 dolars but maybe you can find them in libraries)
Turkestan Down to the Mongol Invasions by Barthold and Grousset (I didn't read this book, this was recommended by my friend so I don't know if this book touches Xinjiang or not so I advise you to search on that before buying it if you are staying in China,
The Empire of the Steppes, Carter Vaughn Findley,
The Turks in World History. These books are written by objective historians and hold no state propaganda policies.

You can't discount people's feelings. "Pan-Turanism" is not simplistic.

But at its most radical level, it is employed as a tool by the powers that want o bring down Persia/Iran, Russia, and possibly China (though China can exist without Xinjiang). That's a whole new discussion.

Anything that touches Xinjiang means stepping on China's red line, and there is no such thing as "China can exist without Xinjiang".

Unless they can totally annihilate PRC, otherwise to free the so-called East Turkistan is always a wet dream.

Who cares? Today all 56 ethnicities are Chinese anyway.

The northern nomads which mixed with central asian was always the weakest.it's simply wrong to say turks ruled china,chinese emperor was mixed with turks and other bullsh!t.
And I have seen you keep saying that for years,it makes people laugh at your ignorance,stop it.

Anything that touches Xinjiang means stepping on China's red line, and there is no such thing as "China can exist without Xinjiang".

Unless they can totally annihilate PRC, otherwise to free the so-called East Turkistan is always a wet dream.

China is somewhat vulnerable without Xinjiang as a buffer zone and Xinjiang has a lot of natural resources too. Lets not forget that if Xinjiang or any other disputed zone declare independence than ethnic disputes in China will rocket too.

So no, Xinjiang will not seperate from China nor will China let it. Even if they did seperate they will be nothing more than an another backward country with no hope of ever becoming part of modern world without Chinas resources...

That site is created by ultra-natiolists and don't hold much credibility and it was closed and forward anyone who enters that site to a site created by Turkish ultra-nationalist mafia boss :)

but If you are interested in Turkic history, I can recomenned these books to you if you are interested,

Otto Maenchen-Helfen book about European Huns,
Peter Golden's An Introduction to the History of the Turkic Peoples (Peter Golden's books are very expensive, aroun 150-200 dolars but maybe you can find them in libraries)
Turkestan Down to the Mongol Invasions by Barthold and Grousset (I didn't read this book, this was recommended by my friend so I don't know if this book touches Xinjiang or not so I advise you to search on that before buying it if you are staying in China,
The Empire of the Steppes, Carter Vaughn Findley,
The Turks in World History. These books are written by objective historians and hold no state propaganda policies.

Shoot, so the mafia bosses had my IP, MAC in addition to CIA/Mossad/ISI?

Thanks Deno!

I wouldn't mind checking out the last two books on your list when I get the time.

At the mean time, Adios to you and the forum for a while since I am not sure I want to reach my 1000th milestone in the companies of HongWus and Crimemasters.

Dear mods, take some action!

Turkish thinks chinese are brainwashed.In fact,they get brainwashed by both western media and themselves.

Never heard a turk say that except a few pan-turks through should not lump all as, I find deno a respectable member.

The northern nomads which mixed with central asian was always the weakest.it's simply wrong to say turks ruled china,chinese emperor was mixed with turks and other bullsh!t.
And I have seen you keep saying that for years,it makes people laugh at your ignorance,stop it.

Who cares about those ancient feudalism craps?

Today it is all about PRC, and do you agree that PRC is the greatest thing in the Chinese history?

Those turks had better mind their own business. Offending China bears any good fruits for them???

Times and times again, they are humiliated by EU when they tried to get in. Their own citizens are also treated as second class citizens throughout Europe.

As what I am saying, taking care of your own business and shut the fxxk up about anything related to China.

China kicked your axxes thousand of years ago and you dragged your own axxes tens of thousand miles westwards.

If you have any problem with China, come down and we will show how we kicked your ancestors' axxes back then.

Today it is all about PRC, and do you agree that PRC is the greatest thing in the Chinese history?

Post-Mao PRC is on the same level as Han, Tang, Ming before they were weakened.

It doesn't compare to Song though. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom