What's new

China's Xinjiang Crackdown Jeopardizes Ties With Turkey, Muslim World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syria has not collapsed, and we have been through worser times, I only responded to the your trolling on Syria threads and here. we won't be enslaved however it won't change the fact of you being a slave of the british for almost 200 years. as for your dog it would have probably get treated better then the many Indians in the gulf as slaves now.

Come to UAE and see how we treat the indians. It will remind you of good ol' days of British India.

The Arab nationalism is good to bring the harmony and the peace between the religions, Syria also saved many refugees from Iraq, hopefully other Arab nations could learn how to help their Arab brothers and sisters instead of fighting over the religion.

It's arab nationalism or islamism. however focused on building our country.

Xianbei is related to the original Pro-Turkic people, but not much to the Ottoman Turks who were a mix between Anatolians/Greeks/Arabs etc.

Dude ,xianbei has completely difference blood line from turks(western or eastern turks).they are manchurians ,stop your non-sense.

What is with the conspiracy theories? Ottomans were Turks. The only relations they have to Anatolians/Greeks/Arabs is that they once colonized them.

The so-called Ottoman Turks weren't genetically related to the original Turkic people who were fully Northeast Asian Mongoloid.

Just like you can't call manchus and mongols as turks,xianbei was one of 五胡,but they comes from manchuria and has nothing to do with turks.

Nobody said Manchus/Mongols were Turks. I don't think tiger said that at all.

This is not the place for "Altaicist" conspiracies.

Let ask you, NE, Poles in London speak English, are they English?

Better yet, Baboos in Hindustan speak English, are they English? They could be better than the English, or even speak better English. But are they Anglo-Saxon?

Nobody said today's Elites in Turkey were "Tujue". Maybe they do to harmonize the feelings of some of those in Anatolian hinterland.

People like you are victims of poor education, just like me.

When you have a chance, just google the British Navy Intelligence's WWI track on "Turks". The Empires at the time wanted to "eradicate" the turks, or at least those who call themselves Turks from Byzantine lands. For the Ottomans at the time, it was do-or-die. Assert your identity or be annihilated. This is the background of modern "pan-turkism", really courtesy of the British and French Empires.

Just like you can't call manchus and mongols as turks,xianbei was one of 五胡,but they comes from manchuria and has nothing to do with turks.

The Manchurians do have some loose connection with the original Turks, because they both descended from the Altaic lineage.

They only have a distant connection which is to have a common Proto-Altaic ancestor.

But today, all the Altaic speakers have very loose connection between them.

That's why i believe the Pan-Turanism is idiotic and totally nonsense.

Artaic speakers have no common ancester.turks was slaves of 柔然(former mongolian).柔然 enslaved them and take them from central asian,then they mixed with some mongolian.
please stop your non-sense and do some research.

That's okay buddy. They really didn't teach you much. Neither did they teach me and I am the same victim as you. But would you go easy on your fellow victim?

Check out "interpreted" 唐书 (old and new),隋书,周书, etc.

BTW, you are right about one thing: Tujue =/= today's "Turks".

Turkish nation's "racial makeup" changed as it migrated - discussing this would be the troll mother of all trolling.

Therefore, let's just let it slide.

Why would it be trolling? No nation is pure... Turkic people were mixed with Chinese, Persians, Arabs, Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Georgians Balkan nations as they migrated to west.... Even though basics our language is nearly the same with Kyrgyzs we look nothing like them... Turks in western part of country looks more like Greek/Slav-Turkic while people in the central parts of country looks Arab/Persian-Turkic. Every nomadic nation faced with mixed race and nations :)

What makes us Turks isn't our DNA, its our history, language and culture.

the turks defintely was the weakest nothern nomads in the whole chinese story,too many tribes were stronger than them,I couldn't even count them,TOO MANY.

Actually, I wasn't even going to answer you but you know that Turks were never under the rule of foreign nations right? Even in times of Mongols Turks had their own states and they were first nation to defeat Mongols -first of their only two defeats* while Mongols defeated China even though they were outnumbered by 10 to 1. (army size not the population size)

I don't think that I should remind you about Turkish rule of Persia for nearly 1000 years or the Turkish rule of Eastern Europe for hundred of years or the Turkish rule of Arab lands for thousand year or the Turkish rule of India for hundreds of years......

The Manchurians do have some loose connection with the original Turks, because they both descended from the Altaic lineage.

Let it go, Tiger, before this gets completely trashed by the discussion of "original" vs the "new".

Congratulations to the cunning Indians who won this topic and goaded certain Chinese into badmouthing Turkey when no Turk has even come into thread to comment.

I just don't understand, when Indians are this sly and devious, how did you let the Brits divide and rule you?
I was responding to the article itself. Turkey has no business even discussing Chinese internal affairs. Let them be clear on this.

China does have to worry about the Muslim world much the Gulf States then are free to cut relations with china thus china moves closer when, and Turkey talks alot of BS their current PM accused china of genocide when Turkey itself committed genocide. anyway see what Armenia did to the Azeris and Turkey could not stop that. Turkey = Joke.
Turkey accusing other countrys of ethnic strife and minority problems is a big joke. It's like if india pointed a finger at China accusing it of illiteracy -- that would be a big joke. Turkey wanting to project power into Central Asia and even China's Xinjiang is a big joke too.

Reminds me of when Saudi Arabia was suppose to slap Russia in the face only to get itself slapped by Russia and China, I hardly doubt the Muslim world which is fighting itself which cannot even come together on Israel come against china. Armenia expelled 1 million Azeri muslims and no response from the muslim world, china you don't have to worry about a bunch of backward Gulf arabs or Turks that cannot back themselves up.
Yup, Kurds are Muslims too.

We haven't done that, because we hope Turkey could understand our principle of against any form of separatism, but now it seems that they don't appreciate it.
Erogdan should be aware of Turkey's limits. China will not tolerate Turkey use China as a punching bag to vent out Turkey's internal political problems. Just like China will not tolerate india using China to vent its Maoist problems, or Vietnam using China to vent its inflation / economic problems, or USA using China to vent its unemployment problems.

Don't get mad; it was a compliment.
Living in the UK, you should not be surprised that indians are crafty and cunning!

Why would it be trolling? No nation is pure... Turkic people were mixed with Chinese, Persians, Arabs, Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Georgians Balkan nations as they migrated to west.... Even though basics our language is nearly the same with Kyrgyzs we look nothing like them... Turks in western part of country looks more like Greek/Slav-Turkic while people in the central parts of country looks Arab/Persian-Turkic. Every nomadic nation faced with mixed race and nations :)

What makes us Turks isn't our DNA, its our history, language and culture.

I agree that it doesn't have to be trolling to discuss the changing racial make-up of the "Turkish nation" as it traversed time and space.

However, clearly you could see a potential for abuse and not anybody can discuss it rationally as you could.

And in real life I have seen threads touching on this completely going to the dogs. So I void the topic.

BTW Deno, do you know where I can find the English (it was awkwardly translated) "history section" of the Ozturkler.com that they took down? You know what I am talking about?

Actually, I wasn't even going to answer you but you know that Turks were never under the rule of foreign nations right? Even in times of Mongols Turks had their own states and they were first nation to defeat Mongols -first of their only two defeats* while Mongols defeated China even though they were outnumbered by 10 to 1. (army size not the population size)

I don't think that I should remind you about Turkish rule of Persia for nearly 1000 years or the Turkish rule of Eastern Europe for hundred of years or the Turkish rule of Arab lands for thousand year or the Turkish rule of India for hundreds of years......

Those nomads were a threat to us during the ancient time, but not anymore today.

Thus, the Pan-Turanism is just a wet dream that won't be reborn anymore.

The Pan-Turanism means to have war against Both Russia and China, so beware of that.

how can you mixed up turks, artaics and other things into a mess?do what tigers did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom