What's new

China's Online Propagandists Revealed

I find Indian press is the most self-delusional propaganda on the internet.

Here's 3 examples of Indian propaganda from this week alone...

"India, US win WTO case against China" - India had little to nothing to with this case

"China-made string kills 15-yr-old birthday boy" - Do I have to explain this one??

"Seven Indian Americans students named Intel finalists" - Technically true, but still crushed by 16 Chinese-Americans and propaganda story has nothing to do with India's massively failed education system.

Every country is in Macro propaganda. But only communists country are into Micro/personified propaganda

LOL 81chap you really think CCP so concerned of propagander in this forum? they have to pay people to troll here? even if they do dont you think is it alot wiser to troll in western newspapers comment page rather than here?

charity ( censorship in your case ) begins at home, so this being your neighbourhood site and i admit quite a popular one, and as you said, you 50cent army ppl are also on western news paper sites these days who are loaded with more punch than you guys, only the less competent like you with less skills to debate are paid less and are allotted such forum like PDF to spread propaganda, lies and TROLL.

. i guess Likes of Hong Wu must be the least paid :D

Every country is in Macro propaganda. But only communists country are into Micro/personified propaganda

Indian propaganda is just so juvenile. Look at those headlines. Even your own officials are juvenile. Your own air marshall this week is quoted comparing Chinese military hardware to Chinese DVD players. Juvenile. It just gives outsiders the impression your country is full of juvenile idiots.

Indian propaganda is just so juvenile. Look at those headlines. Even your own officials are juvenile. Your own air marshall this week is quoted comparing Chinese military hardware to Chinese DVD players. Juvenile. It just gives outsiders the impression your country is full of juvenile idiots.
If we are so juvenile then why are you in war of words with us :D

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Do indian play warcraft 3,it was quite popular in china.
Yes dear

but we have opposition party called BJP which is always ready to pounce on present govt so whatever happens most of it unearthd some or the other day, is it same in china ? is there anything to oppose CCP's commands and decisions ???

Too much, there are some restrictions on publication for chinese opposition (you can criticize but not to disseminate anti-government), but in the online media platform and BBS, there is a more open platform, you can even have a more radical proposition, but the chinese opposition ideas and behavior is very unsatisfactory, so do not get the hearts of ordinary people, but monitoring the government, it is a common thing.

What is ur salary? I hope it's good .Please mail me you and other chinese member's pay structure

Against the government, that there is no limit in most cases, do not be silly for anyone.

Too much, there are some restrictions on publication for chinese opposition that (you can not criticize but not to disseminate anti-government), but in the media platforms and BBS, there is a more open platform, you can even have a more radical proposition, but the chinese opposition ideas and behavior is very unsatisfactory, so do not get the hearts of ordinary people, but monitoring the government, it is a common thing.

thanks for the clarifications, though i don't take your words for the obvious reason we are having this thread opened, still i hope its the way as you say :) good for common ppl of china.

The whole 50 cent army thing has gone out of proportion sure many of us might Admire our Government however we criticize it to 50 cent army praises it everyday. Like for Example Grandpa Wen( Wen Jiabao) is a good man in the CPC however he just to Liberal.

to pounce on present govt so whatever happens

Yes, China's opposition is so ridiculed hungry as you said, even if they hesitate to counterfeit news, as long as the attacks on the Chinese government, after a long period of testing, most people see them, people would want to supervise the government, but does not like to be fooled, do not like that they collaborated with the West.

Back
Top Bottom