What's new

China's Online Propagandists Revealed

No wonder why this chinese always here on pdf.. i use to wonder dont they go to office but now i know that THIS IS THEIR JOB.. They all sit next to each and sh!ts on net and earn cents..

Those who are bashing china should first see in our backyard , dont you people read newspaper this days ?
Indian government is threatening to block facebook and google because of anna hazare !!!!
I think Chinese government , which is efficient and has straightforward policy is alot better then our pathetic Indian government who fools there own people .

“A pair of leaked receipts from a university in northwestern China that apparently shows the pay given to government-backed Internet commentators, known as the "50 cent army," has been circulating among netizens this week.”

WTF the fuss about this?

Why don’t you guys comment on this?

“The U.S. State Department is set to announce $28 million in grants to help Internet activists, particularly in countries where the governments restrict e-mail and social networks such as those offered by Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc. and Google Inc. (GOOG) “U.S. Funds Help Democracy Activists Evade Internet Crackdowns - Bloomberg

Dude, as an ordinary people, I would hail both governments as they create jobs for those who needs the 50 cents in those countries.

As some Indian friends pointed out earlier, India should also create those jobs. The beneficiaries would exclude illiterates though, not to stopping them from dying of starvation in millions a year, but can still feed semi-illiterates, as shown many in this forum.

Overcome your dark psychology.

Those who are bashing china should first see in our backyard , dont you people read newspaper this days ?
Indian government is threatening to block facebook and google because of anna hazare !!!!
I think Chinese government , which is efficient and has straightforward policy is alot better then our pathetic Indian government who fools there own people .

and i think with this you can actually earn up to a dollar:D

The biggest fear this 50 cent army has from people who ignore their posts.. However pdf is their heaven as indians replies their troll happily.. So in a way indians help them earn 50 cents..
China's Online Propagandists Revealed

That shows that we are helping eradicate poverty and malnutrition not only in India but also in China.:enjoy:
---Taking the Higher step on moral ground---:angel:

Back
Top Bottom