What's new

China's new leader!

I do not think he is that bad. From the way he spoke in Mexico the other year, he indeed is proud and will not be pushed over by the west as you have imagined.

Before calling him a joke or someone's dog, you should examine yourself whether you are looking at the mirror yourself.

All the free market neocons love him.

Mao's daughter, granddaughter later went to U.S. as well.

Deng's son, daughter, grandson and etc went to U.S.

How about Jiang's son, grandson/granddaughter?

How about Hu's son and daughter?

There are tons of such cases. You call them out and say they all sell out Chinese interests to foreign capitalists???

How about Wang Yang??? Wen Qiang abused the whole ChongQing and his sister-in-law opened whxore houses across the street of the police stations, What the heck did Wang Yang do??? Isn't all under Wang Yang's watch when Wang Yang run Chong Qing???

Compared to Lai Changxin, at least it was most of bribery, Wen Qiang's cases/subcases consist of bribery, policemen's lives, normal girls lives ruined to be whxores or killed for not obeying to do so.... That was way more worse!!!

He is the PERSONAL friend (dog) of Henry Paulson.

The biggest scandal in modern China (Lai Changxin Yuanhua Scam) took place under his watch, and he was questioned by the Politburo, but due to his daddy, he got shielded.

He's been selling out Chinese interests to foreign capitalists for decades. He even sold his daughter and behaving like a typical 3rd world military dictator. Jon Huntsman was criticized for even knowing Mandarin and adopting a Chinese child, imagine if he sent his children to Beijing University?!

Mao's daughter, granddaughter later went to U.S. as well.

Deng's son, daughter, grandson and etc went to U.S.

How about Jiang's son, grandson/granddaughter?

How about Hu's son and daughter?

There are tons of such cases. You call them out and say they all sell out Chinese interests to foreign capitalists???

How about Wang Yang??? Wen Qiang abused the whole ChongQing and his sister-in-law opened whxore houses across the street of the police stations, What the heck did Wang Yang do??? Isn't all under Wang Yang's watch when Wang Yang run Chong Qing???

Compared to Lai Changxin, at least it was most of bribery, Wen Qiang's cases/subcases consist of bribery, policemen's lives, normal girls lives ruined to be whxores or killed for not obeying to do so.... That was way more worse!!!

:lol: Mao's daughter in the US?

Mao's forgotten son dies | World news | The Observer

Mao's other known offspring, two daughters Li Na and Li Min, have passed quiet lives, living in apartment buildings in Beijing, venerating their father but keeping out of the limelight. Other children born on the Long March were abandoned along the way; a woman turned up a few years ago along the route who claims to be one of the infants left behind by the Chairman.

The story of Mao's daughter in the US, is just a story. A novel in fact, written by Mr. Ed Lin.

One Red Bastard | Ed Lin | Macmillan

A new thiller from the author of Snakes Can't Run, S.J. Rozan's "favorite new writer in years."

It’s the fall of 1976, and New York’s Chinatown is in turmoil over news that Mao’s daughter is seeking asylum in the U.S. Robert Chow is a neighborhood detective in training, and he is thrilled when his girlfriend Lonnie scores an interview with the Chinese representative of Mao’s daughter.

Heaven bless that Bo was not going to be leader for China. It will suck for China that culture revolution would return again.

As for Wang Yang, well, what the heck did he do to Wen Qiang and his hooligans while he run Chong Qing???

Both have flaws but I view Wang Yang to be less threat to China's development.

As for as Wang Lijun, I do not think anyone is sure that he goes to the U.S. embassy just for defect.

He has ego? His wife was more well known than he was until 1999, and that was only because he got caught in a scandal.

Bo Xilai and Wang Yang are both far more outspoken than he is. Too bad Bo has the little problem of having his best friend caught for trying to defect.

Did I say Mao's daughter is in the U.S.? You cannot read??? I wrote those descendants went to U.S. In her case, I read an article some time ago about her visit to her daughter Kong Dongmei while she was studying at UPenn.)

I listed so many cases that most of those leaders descendant went to U.S. (Most of them for study as well)

However, a lot of them were already back to China already taking this or that position.

You simply list some cases of leaders' descendants studying in U.S. and indicate they are selling China's interest.

By your logic, Deng, Jiang, Hu all bear such dirty marks selling China out. For Mao's descendants, of course, it happens after his death in 1976 though.

As for Mao's grand daughter, why don't you check the following baidu???
http://baike.baidu.com/view/513195.htm

:lol: Mao's daughter in the US?

Mao's forgotten son dies | World news | The Observer

Mao's other known offspring, two daughters Li Na and Li Min, have passed quiet lives, living in apartment buildings in Beijing, venerating their father but keeping out of the limelight. Other children born on the Long March were abandoned along the way; a woman turned up a few years ago along the route who claims to be one of the infants left behind by the Chairman.

The story of Mao's daughter in the US, is just a story. A novel in fact, written by Mr. Ed Lin.

One Red Bastard | Ed Lin | Macmillan

A new thiller from the author of Snakes Can't Run, S.J. Rozan's "favorite new writer in years."

It’s the fall of 1976, and New York’s Chinatown is in turmoil over news that Mao’s daughter is seeking asylum in the U.S. Robert Chow is a neighborhood detective in training, and he is thrilled when his girlfriend Lonnie scores an interview with the Chinese representative of Mao’s daughter.

Well, does USA allow any pro-China media in their country? :coffee:
Hard to get people to pro-you when you are an authoritarian oligarch with little accountability to its people. The Central Propaganda Ministry doesn't even have the guts to buy off the media, still relying on their 60's tactics of self deceit.

Hard to get people to pro-you when you are an authoritarian oligarch with little accountability to its people. The Central Propaganda Ministry doesn't even have the guts to buy off the media, still relying on their 60's tactics of self deceit.

Why you still put a PRC flag in your profile since you hate this country so much?

Heaven bless that Bo was not going to be leader for China. It will suck for China that culture revolution would return again.

As for Wang Yang, well, what the heck did he do to Wen Qiang and his hooligans while he run Chong Qing???

As for as Wang Lijun, I do not think anyone is sure that he goes to the U.S. embassy just for defect.

I know for a fact that most of the closest relatives of Bo have French passports, for about 2 decades now... some of them were even born in France.

Oh, authoritarian oligarchs with little accountability, sounds like the Fed, Pentagon... most of the US government actually. Wonder how they brainwash their people to chat USA! USA! USA! all the time.

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

I know for a fact that most of the closest relatives of Bo have French passports, for about 2 decades now... some of them were even born in France.

Well that settles it then, his Politburo run is probably over.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Wang Yang might be soft on crime but that's because his focus is on economic development.

That doesn't mean Wang Yang is exceptionally bad. Every city in China has gang crime, just that Chongqing's got exposed. Guangdong was one of the most violent and dangerous provinces in China, and it's been getting better since Wang Yang took over.

切,还满清,中国共产党代表着社会最先进的生产力量,是科学和现代文明的先锋。是中国共产党解放了中国的妇女,农民和劳动阶层,让他们看到了自由的曙光,而KMT是帝国主义买办,这一切都是历史记载的,无需争辩。

台湾有哪样好的不是米国赐予他们的?蒋介石是米国的哈巴狗,他黄脸婆宋美龄都说自己除了肤色之外在一切方面都算纯种白人,在哪方面是文化的进步?

别TM搞的太恶心。土工是谁的狗大家心知肚明。

别TM搞的太恶心。土工是谁的狗大家心知肚明。

土共的一些亲苏分子当过苏联的走狗,但老毛可没有,否则60年代为什么有中苏恶交和珍宝岛之战?

反正KMT已经成为历史了,台湾那个只不过是行尸走肉而已

430959_10150768798684692_720549691_12461231_1302772278_n.jpg

土共的一些亲苏分子当过苏联的走狗,但老毛可没有,否则60年代为什么有中苏恶交和珍宝岛之战?

反正KMT已经成为历史了,台湾那个只不过是行尸走肉

我不知道KMT是谁的走狗,他们主人太多了。在日本建党,领袖在米国读书,后来的领导在日本军校留学,他老婆说除了肤色之外就是白人,领导的儿子又娶了俄罗斯人,还有总统自称是米军在台湾占领区的代表,你数数这已经有几个爹了?

我不知道KMT是谁的走狗,他们主人太多了。在日本建党,领袖在米国读书,后来的领导在日本军校留学,他老婆说除了肤色之外就是白人,领导的儿子又娶了俄罗斯人,还有总统自称是米军在台湾占领区的代表,你数数这已经有几个爹了?

已知的就有三个 泥轰 毛子 米狗

十足的三姓家奴,和南棒子有一拼

我只知道KMT是给苏联当了狗又给美国当狗,其中分出一部分同时给日本人当狗。
某些果粉还是少读些真相文,读读正儿八经的史书看看国民党到底是怎么生出来的吧。

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom