What's new

China's new leader!

IMO a hawkish leader would be detrimental to the enormous growth story that china saw in the last decade or so , does he have popular public support of all china ?

A princeling being groomed for the position. Don't you just love nepotism?

i agree, this guy is a joke. he is Henry Paulson's personal dog and the servant of Wall Street the same way Jiang was.

hopefully he'll be a 1 termer and then replaced by someone competent like Wang Yang or Zhou Qiang.

i agree, this guy is a joke. he is Henry Paulson's personal dog and the servant of Wall Street the same way Jiang was.

hopefully he'll be a 1 termer and then replaced by someone competent like Wang Yang or Zhou Qiang.
Why do you say this considering how little is known about him? I do know his wife is a total MILF! Btw, 2 terms is absolutely guaranteed unless China undergoes some sort of disaster where they need a scapegoat to depose.

Why do you say this considering how little is known about him? I do know his wife is a total MILF! Btw, 2 terms is absolutely guaranteed unless China undergoes some sort of disaster where they need a scapegoat to depose.

He is the PERSONAL friend (dog) of Henry Paulson.

The biggest scandal in modern China (Lai Changxin Yuanhua Scam) took place under his watch, and he was questioned by the Politburo, but due to his daddy, he got shielded.

He's been selling out Chinese interests to foreign capitalists for decades. He even sold his daughter and behaving like a typical 3rd world military dictator. Jon Huntsman was criticized for even knowing Mandarin and adopting a Chinese child, imagine if he sent his children to Beijing University?!

He is the PERSONAL friend (dog) of Henry Paulson.

The biggest scandal in modern China (Lai Changxin Yuanhua Scam) took place under his watch, and he was questioned by the Politburo, but due to his daddy, he got shielded.

He's been selling out Chinese interests to foreign capitalists for decades. He even sold his daughter and behaving like a typical 3rd world military dictator. Jon Huntsman was criticized for even knowing Mandarin and adopting a Chinese child, imagine if he sent his children to Beijing University?!
Comparing American criticism against John Huntsman for being able to speak Mandarin just goes to show how ignorant and ideological Americans are. American Christian fundamentalist Cold War style fanaticism is nothing China should be emulating. Having said that, I agree that Xi Jinping should not be considered for top leadership given the reasonable probability that he had knowledge of the smuggling.

He has done his engineering without completing his 11-12 education..I have heard somewhere,.. wow so china is definetly going have a good and a new generation leader who believe in shortcuts..:D..

yep, there are plenty of other leaders from rural areas, who aren't sons of former leaders.

This guy reminds me of Bush.

President_George_W._Bush_with_Vice_President_Xi_Jinping.jpg

Back
Top Bottom