What's new

China's Huawei offers to share source code

Haha, Oh, typical Chinese logic come out again. They think that in last 40 years they have become some Hyperpower

:lol:Who said that? Is this typical indian way, just BS and twist the other's saying? We dont wanna compair us to the other country, but at least, after 40 years, we are a way ahead of india in all area. :lol: And I forgot mention you, in 1962, indian were ahead of china in almost all area, and we still let your entir army just play "Yoga" in front of PLA, See what is difference? :lol:

:lol:Who said that? Is this typical indian way, just BS and twist the other's saying? We dont wanna compair us to the other country, but at least, after 40 years, we are a way ahead of india in all area. :lol: And I forgot mention you, in 1962, indian were ahead of china in almost all area, and we still let your entir army just play "Yoga" in front of PLA, See what is difference? :lol:

First, please enlighten me in which area is China ahead of India, at least not in high end technology (may be you are good at reverse engineering and producing some intermediate components cheaply because of cheap labour and of achieving economies of scale)

Second, don’t let that trillion dollar reserve give you some high. YOUR ARE JUST A DEVELOPING COUNTRY …..and….where and how did you got the idea that China is 40 years ahead of India and that too in all AREAS.

that is hilarious, a country with 1.2 billion people only consume 1/10 steel of a contry with 1.3 billion people, they even can export to us ,what a feat!

Nonsense and pure trolling..we have the largest reserve of Iron ore in the world..we are exporting iron ore to many countries ..let me ask then how come Chinese exporting goods while there are having 1.3 billion people??now can you find the stupidity in your argument??

and the performance of your not ready agni III only can compare with our 40years old DF-3. this indian fabulous "inducted" after only several test in cluding failed test
that is another hilarious, a :blah::blah:joke as i say , no offense.

:rofl: :rofl: Again who said these??your party class or your party chairman..credible link to support it that it can be compared to your 40 year old missile??or is it just the same chinese :blah: :blah: ??

the mig-21 fall down not they are old ,but they are repaired by your infabulous HAL, sorry, even russia said you produce very inferiou MIG-21 parts, my god, it si MIG21 NOT F22

Then how come J-10's falling from the sky??is it also because of the inferior spare parts huh?? :rofl:

oops forget to tell you ....No Offence :rolleyes:

First, please enlighten me in which area is China ahead of India, at least not in high end technology (may be you are good at reverse engineering and producing some intermediate components cheaply because of cheap labour and of achieving economies of scale)

Second, don’t let that trillion dollar reserve give you some high. YOUR ARE JUST A DEVELOPING COUNTRY …..and….where and how did you got the idea that China is 40 years ahead of India and that too in all AREAS.

:rofl::rofl:
An india wanna talk abou high end technology, first you should make sure you can make simple electricity device and even a simple electricity machinary, and then go back to talk about high end technology.:lol:
BTW: Who said china is 40 years ahead of india? Check my post again carefully, and china is 20 years ahead of india, not 40years, you are not so low.:lol:

Then how come J-10's falling from the sky??is it also because of the inferior spare parts huh?? :rofl:

oops forget to tell you ....No Offence :rolleyes:

Haha, you really wanna talk about plan crash? Oh, you start a topic that india can dominate the world. How many plan crashed during 20years?

Um, 300 oh, that is too littel, may 500jets.:lol:

Come on, dont talk about indian tech, you just buy everything from you master.:lol:

:rofl::rofl:
An india wanna talk abou high end technology, first you should make sure you can make simple electricity device and even a simple electricity machinary, and then go back to talk about high end technology.:lol:
BTW: Who said china is 40 years ahead of india? Check my post again carefully, and china is 20 years ahead of india, not 40years, you are not so low.:lol:

Iam not Intending to troll, But I would Like to ask You Which technology does china has and India dosent, Could You make a list and Post it here, it would Be great If We could put an end to this....

And Which electricity machinary are you talking about?? Generator?:undecided:

:rofl:Oh, 4 chinese soldiers and 2 indian soldiers died in 1967, and you are talking about that is a war, a great victory of indian. You guy are so pity. We killed thousands of indian in 1962.:rofl: And make thousands of them play "Yoga" in front of PLA. I have said many times maybe we are weaker than any other country, but we are not the weakest one as long as there is a county called india exist on this planet.:rofl: Make sense, right?:eek:

other than back stabbing a country what victory you can boast of??Vietnam kicked your a$$,Japan did,Russia did,when ever you fight with another country is a straight war you guys ended up loosing..backstabbing you are good at :rofl: if we are weaker why dont you come and take Tawang from us??oops we are ready now and you dont have the courage to fight straight :rofl: only good at back stabbing right :wave:

Haha, you really wanna talk about plan crash? Oh, you start a topic that india can dominate the world. How many plan crashed during 20years?

Come on, dont talk about indian tech, you just buy everything from you master.:lol:

lolz what about you buying??check out the main destroyers you indcuted in your navy :azn: its Russian..what about Su-30MKK where do you think you acquired it??what about S-300?? may be your master is not happy with you that they deny weapons to you now :rofl: and also about the plane ..most of the aircrash of your country are already covered up..so that brainwashed pandas like you only hear the good news and act stupid in a forum :lol:

i once owned a huawei cdma cellphone but it started having battery problem in 3rd month so i had to pull out my old gsm nokia 110 from my drawer .any way china's
phone looks cool but perform worst.....:cheesy:

i once owned a huawei cdma cellphone but it started having battery problem in 3rd month so i had to pull out my old gsm nokia 110 from my drawer .any way china's
phone looks cool but perform worst.....:cheesy:

get lost :rofl: almost ALL phones in the EU are made in China. Some of China's own phones now have been on sales using Vodafone and O2 brands here in the UK. I've never heard of complains from my friends.

lolz what about you buying??check out the main destroyers you indcuted in your navy :azn: its Russian..what about Su-30MKK where do you think you acquired it??what about S-300?? may be your master is not happy with you that they deny weapons to you now :rofl: and also about the plane ..most of the aircrash of your country are already covered up..so that brainwashed pandas like you only hear the good news and act stupid in a forum :lol:

seiko is a Japanese brand...or do you call youself sicko? :lol: no offence but sounds the same and probably that's what you really wanted to mean? :lol: China's newest destroyers, as I' am aware, are Aegis-equivalents, which would take India's newest destroyers as a snack :D Damn... there're just so many deluted Indian ants army here...:wave:

get lost :rofl: almost ALL phones in the EU are made in China. Some of China's own phones now have been on sales using Vodafone and O2 brands here in the UK. I've never heard of complains from my friends.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Other then advising him you should get lost and hide some where. You are propaganda fed kid, live like a frog in a well don't know anything.

Now, here is a slap on your big mouth.

Nokia's Chennai unit crosses 350 million handset mark

CHENNAI: Nokia’s manufacturing facility at Sriperumbudur near Chennai has crossed production volumes of 350 million handsets. This milestone was achieved in April 2010, after four years of operation. The facility also added another milestone to its local operations by starting exports to North America and Europe, Nokia said in a statement on Friday.

The facility has achieved the fastest ramp-up across all Nokia manufacturing plants globally. The current production is supplied to both the domestic market as well as exported to countries in the Middle East and Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, besides North America and Europe. :cheers::cheers:

“Achieving production volumes of 350 million and exporting to some of the world’s biggest mature markets in a short span of time is testimony of the world-class manufacturing operation that Nokia runs in India and reflects our commitment to establish India as a global telecom manufacturing hub. We are also working closely with authorities to provide necessary impetus to the local electronic component manufacturing ecosystem to ensure more and more localisation in finished products — telecom and beyond,” said Sachin Saxena, operations director, Nokia India.

Besides providing a huge employment opportunity, Nokia has also established its foundation and endeavoured to empower its employees in the region with better livelihood and socio-economic conditions. Nokia is also actively involved in various community programmes in the region such as Factory Fence Line School Improvement, Village Upliftment Programme, Nokia Helping Hands, among others.

Nokia's Chennai unit crosses 350 million handset mark-Hardware-Infotech-The Economic Times

Mind it its just a production of a single company.

This shows Made in India mobile are exported all over the world Including Europe and USA.

And your propaganda that EU only has made in china phone is busted.
:bunny:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom