What's new

China's Huawei offers to share source code

sorry to disappoint the chinese workers ,coz all these money is used to pay the salaries of inferior indian engineer , bribe the indian officials and pay the tax to indian goverments. if 5000 yuan is big money for chinese ,then 90% indian do not have tanto cash in all their life

having fun idiot? no need to spread cpc propaganda. when u says inferior Indian engineer u get this reply.

if u don't get anything why are u dying for our market?? :rofl:

why your companies are begging for orders?? :rofl:

If u don't make money, just get out of India, simple.

greedy capitalist comrades :devil:

If u don't make money, just get out of India, simple.

greedy capitalist comrades :devil:

idoit,that is my point, you indians should expel huawei and zte , they are ultra stupid, at this aspect ,i stand by your goverment. go to punish them and let them run away like dogs!:mps: by the way , do not forget to expel other chinese company like dongfang electric 、shanghai electric and SANY,etc. they also deserve to be expel! do it quickly , in spite of what they did to appease your goverment. you indians should know: your govermant officials get the bribe from these companies and these companies are ultra deleterious to indian people

I will celebrate for the interests of indian people and china people if these stupid companies are expeled ,trust me^_^

Last edited:
second biggest market? did you drink too much?
the biggest market is american ,then china ,then europe.

Huawei is the world leader for the next-gen telecom broadband provider, oprating in ALL developed and MAJOR emerging markets worldwide :

* Huawei is the fiber optic telecom commumnication equipement provider for Belgium market;

* Huawei is the fiber optic telecom commumnication equipement provider for Versatel, which is 3rd largest in Germany and one of the top next-gen providers in the Netherlands, Belgium, luxemburg and Austria.

* Huawei provide 21 Century next gen advanced technologies for 3G networks to British Telecom (BT) and Vodafone in the UK and Scandinavia markets such as Sweden and Norway.

* Motorola has a deal to install Huawei's equipments and distribute Huawei's 3G network in the US.

* Huawei is world No.1 in mobile softswitch (In-Stat).

* Huawei is world No. 2 in optical network (Ovum-RHK).

* Huawei is world No.1 in IP DSLAM (Infonetics).

* Huawei is world No.2 in broadband convergence routers (Gartner).

* Huawei is world No.1 in MSAN market (Infonetics).

* Huawei was awarded by Vodafone Global Supplier Award for Outstanding Performance , 2007

* Huawei was included in BusinessWeek magazine in their inaugural list of "The World's Most Influential Companies", 2008

* Huawei was ranked as the largest applicant under World Intellectual Property Organization's (WIPO) Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) in 2008, representing the highest number of applications received worldwide; and was ranked world #2 in 2009.

* Huawei has demonstrated the record mobile data download speed for the next generation mobiel network at the Mobile World Congress 2010 in Barcelona, 20 times faster than the speeds offered by existing 3G networks !

*Huawei was ranked as the 5th. most innovative company in the world, 2010

There're only 3 major allegations in the world concerning "spy" " intentions" of Huawei as far as I know:

the UK, Australia, and now India :lol: --->

Aussie Intelligence just blindly followed the UK's "Spin Doctor" MI5 and MI6 (which are master spys themselves :partay:) in 2009 ;

Despite of launching this "spy" allegation in a newspaper (Times) in 2009 by a "leaked" MI5 document (which has been soon laughed at by market participants), BT today is still using Huawei as thier backbone, the same with Vodafone and O2! What a surprise?! :rofl:

Now their white master Brits are "telling" India, their foreever dumb foot soldier, about this "newfound" "spy intentions"... what a joke! :partay:

I would advice Huawei to give up India and concentrate in other markets, because obviously Indian govenment is engaging in cheap blackmail tactics to get their hands on advanced technologies of Huawei, using "security concern" as a pretext with no regard for WTO rules and int'l common practises. How pathetic and disgusting is that?

As this case further demonstrates, India is THE most corrupted blackhole! The sonner major Chinese companies (and all other world-class companies) realise that, the better! ---> Don't do technology biz with India.

2 billion or so temporal easy money loss for Huawei is NOTHING in the long run.

70% of Huawei 's employees in India are Indians anyway :partay:

Don't forget that Huawei is a typical capital-intensive technology company, not a labour-intensive company, so that the potential loss of employments related to the India market is limited for Huawei. I am sure the Huawei can easily allocate their brains for other more profitable worldwide operations. :wave:

Last edited:
Despite of launching this "spy" allegation in a newspaper (Times) in 2009 (which has been soon laughed at by market participants) , BT today is still using Huawei as thier backbone, the same with Vodafone and O2! What a surprise?! :rofl:

Now their white master Brits MI5 are "telling" India, their foreever dumb foot soldier, about this "newfound" "spy intentions"... what a joke! :partay: :wave:

i think indian goverment did well when deal with huawei and zte, however, not enough . we chinese should give pressure to CPC to prohibit the activity of these stupid companies in indian. THEY ARE SUPPORTING OUR ENEMY WITHOUT MONEY EARNED

i think indian goverment did well when deal with huawei and zte, however, not enough . we chinese should give pressure to CPC to prohibit the activity of these stupid companies in indian. THEY ARE SUPPORTING OUR ENEMY WITHOUT MONEY EARNED

Don't worry.

See, Lockheed Martin can build F-22 raptor, and it can also build entry-level F-16.

Huawei resembles to Lockheed Martin in the next-gen telecom industry. I think the source code that Huawei is wiling to disclose to India is nothing more than an "Entry-level F-16" tech.

India is NOT a competitor to China - you overstated. India is just a emerging market for Huawei to earn some easy money with, nothing more.:P

You seriously think that Lockheed Martin will share ToT of F-22 , or Sukhoi will share ToT of T-50, with India? :D

Don't worry.

See, Lockheed Martin can build F-22 raptor, and it can also build entry-level F-16.

Huawei resembles to Lockheed Martin in the next-gen telecom industry. I think the source code that Huawei is wiling to disclose to India is nothing more than an "Entry-level F-16" tech.

India is NOT a competitor to China - you overstated. India is just a emerging market for Huawei to earn some easy money with, nothing more.:P

You seriously think that Lockheed Martin will share ToT of F-22 , or Sukhoi will share ToT of T-50, with India? :D

i m a little worried, however, not very much:azn: i dont care the tech, coz even we transfer tech to indians, they do not have the ability to absorb it.
however, we are helping our enemy to build basic infrastructure such as communication and electric power at very low cost and very high speed. it is like suicide.
i m dissappoint with HU AND WEN ,THEY SHOULD STEP OUT!~

Last edited:

What you meant by with out money earned??They are earning a lot of money here..thats why they are desperate to come back to Indian market ..

Don't worry.

You mean the PAK-FA and FGFA??India is currently investing in this project and will get the technology from Russia..Its just plain stupid to think otherwise..we are paying to get the technology and they will deliver it to us ..and about India is not being a competitor..well time will tell..till then boost your false ego ..

i m a little worried, however, not very much:azn: i dont care the tech, coz even we transfer tech to indians, they do not have the ability to absorb it.
however, we are helping our enemy to build basic infrastructure such as communication and electric power at very low cost and very high speed. it is like suicide.
i m dissappoint with HU AND WEN ,THEY SHOULD STEP OUT!~

Hello,those tow companies are just two companies along with many other companies competing for Indian market which include Indian companies too..what you meant by we cant absorb the technology??we are building T-90 to Su-30 in India by getting technologies from Russia..not to mention Indigenous efforts of Super Computer to Satellites..this is utter foolishness from your side that you think other wise..if those companies step out from India then its their loss..India can rely on foreign and Local companies to devalop basic infrastructure ..

Unlike some of the Chinese jingos here, the companies mentioned are not stupid and will bend over backwards to ensure the GoI doesn't kick them out.

The world doesn't run on your egos.

I would advice Huawei to give up India and concentrate in other markets, because obviously Indian govenment is engaging in cheap blackmail tactics to get their hands on advanced technologies of Huawei, using "security concern" as a pretext with no regard for WTO rules and int'l common practises. How pathetic and disgusting is that?

Will your country compromise on security ??Every country will take steps to secure their country..no body is asking them to stay..its their choice to leave or stay..if you read carefully its not the Indian government who asked for the source code.its them who offered to us

As this case further demonstrates, India is THE most corrupted blackhole! The sonner major Chinese companies (and all other world-class companies) realise that, the better! ---> Don't do technology biz with India.

Really??there is no corruption in China huh??There are many companies doing technology biz with India..if their business is genuine and un suspicious and not compromising national security,they are welcome to do business with India..and every company realise this..Thats why chinese companies willing to come back to India..

2 billion or so temporal easy money loss for Huawei is NOTHING in the long run.

Really??But Huawei dont think so...
70% of Huawei 's employees in India are Indians anyway :partay:

So whats the point??according to you guys we are all living below poverty line and dying in hunger anyway..

Don't forget that Huawei is a typical capital-intensive technology company, not a labour-intensive company, so that the potential loss of employments related to the India market is limited for Huawei. I am sure the Huawei can easily allocate their brains for other more profitable worldwide operations. :wave:

If its a capital intensive technology company then probably they will lay off the workers working in Indian market..they dont bother to reallocate most of them..For Huawei ,India is a profitable destination thats why they are willing to give the source code ... :wave:

Hello,those tow companies are just two companies along with many other companies competing for Indian market which include Indian companies too..what you meant by we cant absorb the technology??we are building T-90 to Su-30 in India by getting technologies from Russia..not to mention Indigenous efforts of Super Computer to Satellites..this is utter foolishness from your side that you think other wise..if those companies step out from India then its their loss..India can rely on foreign and Local companies to devalop basic infrastructure ..

we know the true color of your technique ability. we spend 8 times more than you on R&D and fill 10 times more PCT patents than you. Our industry output is 8-20 times of yours, be it steel ,shipbuilding, semiconductor, auto car,cement, petrochemical or anything you name it. our industry tech level is at least 20 years ahead you. the so called "not ready agni III" at most can compare with our 40 years old DF-3. you even can not assemble 40 years old MIG21 rightly and they fall down the sky like flys. your so boast:blah::blah: are totally joke, no offense:azn:

Last edited:
we know the true color of your technique ability. we spend 8 times more than you on R&D expenditure and fill 10 times more PCT patents than you. your so boasted :blah::blah: are totally joke, no offense:azn:

Did i say we are better than you or started a dick measuring contest here???I replied to your comment that we cant absorb the technology..you spent 8 times on R& D then its good..but you have to notice that despite spending only peenuts comparing to what you invested in R&D we still are devaloping technologies from Satellites to Supercomputer :azn: ..still thinks i am boasting and :blah: :blah: ??

Did i say we are better than you or started a dick measuring contest here???I replied to your comment that we cant absorb the technology..you spent 8 times on R& D then its good..but you have to notice that despite spending only peenuts comparing to what you invested in R&D we still are devaloping technologies from Satellites to Supercomputer :azn: ..still thinks i am boasting and :blah: :blah: ??

i m sorry to disrupt your wet dream, cos our super computer is 100 times faster than yours ,and our satellites are secrecies so i have no datas to compare with yours. so take it easy

First, according to a survey conducted by Beijing-based Horizon Research Consultancy, Chinese fear India. The same fear mentality is here clearly evident amongst some of the Chinese member here. They oppose anything India or Indian.

Second, some Chinese members feel as if China is light years ahead of India. They fail to recognize that China is just any developing country, having its share of problems that are inherent of any developing Country (poverty, corruption, bureaucracy etc…)

Third and last, most Chinese on this forum don’t understand India neither they understand China. They just troll for sake of opposing everything Indian.

Back
Top Bottom