What's new

China's Geography

And again you wrote bunch of false arguments. :o::o:
Yo dude, quit! You're keeping me from sleeping by coming back and reading your nonsense. Think why with over 13,000 posts you have not made PDF think tank....

False argument were all made you. I chronologicalized and rebutted each and every one of them.

You never did that. :haha:

Yo dude, quit! You're keeping me from sleeping by coming back and reading your nonsense. Think why with over 13,000 posts you have not made PDF think tank....

I also have more than 10,000 thanks. :laugh:

You never did that. :haha:

So typical indian, lie and deny.

"This is the chronology of your dumb lies.

1) First, you said China was a Manchu colony. (So I educated you on the definition of "colony")

2) Then you side step to saying Manchu are foreigners. (I proved you wrong again.)

3) Then, you moved to Wu Sangui. But he betrayed Manchu too. (Again, you got rebutted.)

Your goalpost keeps moving each time you dumb lie is exposed. How stupid?

Now Xinhal revolution? It came about due to the failure of the monarch to fight western imperialism. It wasn't about Manchu per se, the court officials were mostly Han, dumbo! KMT was the one who recognition of 5 ethnic group as one nation called 中华民族 . CCP later expanded it to 50 over.

British governed India using British system, Indian were just colonized labor who had no say. Remember, India was a colony.
Qing is China, the governing system is Chinese, the court is made up of Confucian scholars and Chinese generals more than Manchu officials.
A colony is not a country :omghaha:

Last edited:
You are writing your own fantasy to fake that Manchus were never seen as foreigners by Han Chinese even at the time of Xinhai revolution. :laughcry:

Fake fantasy/trolling were all from you, there're four pages of evidence for everyone to read :omghaha:

Last edited:
So typical indian, lie and deny.

"This is the chronology of your dumb lies.

1) First, you said China was a Manchu colony. (So I educated you on the definition of "colony")

2) Then you side step to saying Manchu are foreigners. (I proved you wrong again.)

3) Then, you moved to Wu Sangui. But he betrayed Manchu too. (Again, you got rebutted.)

Your goalpost keeps moving each time you dumb lie is exposed. How stupid?

Now Xinhal revolution? It came about due to the failure of the monarch to fight western imperialism. It wasn't about Manchu per se, the court officials were mostly Han, dumbo! KMT was the one who recognition of 5 ethnic group as one nation called 中华民族 . CCP later expanded it to 50 over.

British governed India using British system, Indian were just colonized labor who had no say. Remember, India was a colony.
Qing is China, the governing system is Chinese, the court is made up of Confucian scholars and Chinese generals more than Manchu officials.
A colony is not a country :omghaha:

Calling China was a Manchu colony is one of the biggest joke I have ever heard,

「...(逆賊)不知本朝之為滿洲,猶中國之有籍貫。」
"(traitors) are so foolish that they don't even understand that Manchu is a part of China."
--Yongzheng, one of the emperors of Qing dynasty.

Now we take a look of the Nerchinsk Treaty:

尼布楚條約 (漢文界碑) - 維基文庫,自由的圖書館

「...將流入黑龍江之額爾古納河為界。河之南岸、屬於中國。河之北岸、屬於鄂羅斯。」
"Argun river will be set as the border (between the two countries). The land from the south of the river belongs to China; the land from the north of the river belongs to Russia."

For those who still insist that China was Manchu colony, take out you world map and search for the location of Argun river~ Oh my God, based on those people's logic, Manchurian were so genius that they colonized themselves, wasn't that ridiculously funny~:lol:

Last edited:
Manchus' Jurchen ancestors were already sinicized since the 12th centuries, they were competing with the Han rulers for the legitimacy of the throne, not a foreign colonizers like the Brits did to India.

Manchus' Jurchen ancestors were already sinicized since the 12th centuries, they were competing with the Han rulers for the legitimacy of the throne, not a foreign colonizers like the Brits did to India.

I have never heard that the British royal family ever claims that the UK is a part of India, nor the royal family ever worship any of the Indian rulers in the history. :partay:

Calling China was a Manchu colony is one of the biggest joke I have ever hear,

「...(逆賊)不知本朝之為滿洲,猶中國之有籍貫。」
"(traitors) are so foolish that they don't even understand that Manchu is a part of China."
--Yongzheng, one of the emperors of Qing dynasty.

Now we take a look of the Nerchinsk Treaty:

尼布楚條約 (漢文界碑) - 維基文庫,自由的圖書館

「...將流入黑龍江之額爾古納河為界。河之南岸、屬於中國。河之北岸、屬於鄂羅斯。」
"Argun river will be set as the border (between the two countries). The land from the south of the river belongs to China; the land from the north of the river belongs to Russia."

For those who still insist that China was Manchu colony, take out you world map and search for the location of Argun river~ Oh my God, based on those people's logic, Manchurian were so genius that they colonized themselves, wasn't that ridiculously funny~:lol:

The relationship between Hans and Manchus is more akin to English/Scottish than British/Indian.

Our Indian friends here are too desperate to split the Manchus from China's history.

All steppe nomads that went into China or rule China got sinicized. For some, like the Xianbei, their complaint was that they simply couldn't sinicize fast enough.

That is how China has remained China through the ages, and the reason the Roman Empire didn't bounce back after barbarian conquest.

I think we should not preach the Indians to assimilate. That is against China's interest and also against Confusius's teaching.

Back
Top Bottom