What's new

China's General threatening WWIII (Nuclear War) to Protect Pak or Iran

Ok.Let's go by your logic show me single line which states china beaten Viets in wiki.And do you have any idea that who upload and update info. on wiki.or u r just shooting in the dark.

all the facts and figures show that China is the winning side,you show me single line which states Viets beaten China in wiki.

I'm surprised you can even access wiki, what with all the filters your dictatorship places on your internet :lol:

haha,that only shows how ignorant you are about China,China has the biggest internet population in the world ,and my city Beijing is almost a free Wi-Fi city.

all the facts and figures show that China is the winning side,you show me single line which states Viets beaten China in wiki.

Comrade thatswhy i am telling you repeatedly that wiki doesn't consider as reliable source. It was updated by am matures.In earlier post one member posted how Tienanmen square incident was described in wiki.Don't you find it funny.

for you only Xinhua is the bible , any news outside of it is false or rumour ...

ha,my personal preference is that I never quote from Xinhua,it's no better than any western media.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Comrade thatswhy i am telling you repeatedly that wiki doesn't consider as reliable source. It was updated by am matures.In earlier post one member posted how Tienanmen square incident was described in wiki.Don't you find it funny.

give me one source of that war that you think is reliable and put it here let us see how more reliable your source than wiki.

If a Pak-US war indeed starts.... Pak can gather 80+million volunteers with guns in less than an hour..we aint iraq or afghanistan..

ha,my personal preference is that I never quote from Xinhua,it's no better than any western media.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

give me one source of that war that you think is reliable and put it here let us see how more reliable your source than wiki.

I will enlighten you one more time. Did you need to go through for India's victory in 1971 ,China's won in 1962,or who are the victor of ww 2? The answer in No. But when there is ambiguity in the results you never find an authentic sourse. Like 1965 war between India and Pakistan.You have seen members of both nations was claiming victory in that war. So it's stalemate. Same case with Vietnam war.You couldn't achieve war objects against already war torn ed brave country and went back in your land.So it's not victory.

What's this?? can U explain??????????

Its your own stupid general making stupid comments and you bring India into Thread????????? :rofl: :rofl:

How is it stupid? indian man.... the stupid statements come frm indian generals.... limited nuclear war?lol... 2 front war? n stupid nonsense like tht.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

I will enlighten you one more time. Did you need to go through for India's victory in 1971 ,China's won in 1962,or who are the victor of ww 2? The answer in No. But when there is ambiguity in the results you never find an authentic sourse. Like 1965 war between India and Pakistan.You have seen members of both nations was claiming victory in that war. So it's stalemate. Same case with Vietnam war.You couldn't achieve war objects against already war torn ed brave country and went back in your land.So it's not victory.

71 wasnt a victory... proxy civil war,arming,sheltering muktis,propoganda,East wing was thousands of miles away...with indian between the mainland..no sea or land links... no radar coverage,shortage of weapons,embargo,etc still the war lasted for almost an year...still no PAF dominated the aire losses of iaf were huge while indians lost on the West Pakistan(*main land).... as for 65... we know how died of a heart attack in tashkent..:lol:

we achieved every objective in the end,we put 1.5 million troops along the Soviet border and perpare to fight Russians and Russians didnt do anything to help Vietnam.we achieved our goal to show to the world that Soviets were just bluffing and had no ability to protect its ally.and we totally destroyed North Vietnam,all their facilities were blown up.that disabled them from posing serious thread if a war broke up bw China and Soviet.and what did they achieved?

How is it stupid? indian man.... the stupid statements come frm indian generals.... limited nuclear war?lol... 2 front war? n stupid nonsense like tht.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

71 wasnt a victory... proxy civil war,arming,sheltering muktis,propoganda,East wing was thousands of miles away...with indian between the mainland..no sea or land links... no radar coverage,shortage of weapons,embargo,etc still the war lasted for almost an year...still no PAF dominated the aire losses of iaf were huge while indians lost on the West Pakistan(*main land).... as for 65... we know how died of a heart attack in tashkent..:lol:[/QUOTE

Not worth to comment. Sorry.

Strange to see Indians getting to heated in this debate. Would be nice to hear them say the same about protecting its own allies. :lol:

we only put reserve troops to fight that war,all the elite troops and equipment were deployed thousands of mile way to the north near the Russian border,and we still beat them hard,in 2 weeks captured many cities in North Vietnam and totally laid waste to their North territory.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Strange to see Indians getting to heated in this debate. Would be nice to hear them say the same about protecting its own allies. :lol:

got to let you down then,they have no allies.

May be in 2050 but not now.
If there is an all out war between NATO & China now then NATO will suffer huge casualties but China will be annihilated.

we achieved every objective in the end,we put 1.5 million troops along the Soviet border and perpare to fight Russians and Russians didnt do anything to help Vietnam.we achieved our goal to show to the world that Soviets were just bluffing and had no ability to protect its ally.and we totally destroyed North Vietnam,all their facilities were blown up.that disabled them from posing serious thread if a war broke up bw China and Soviet.and what did they achieved?

Not agree. Vietnam is still pain in your ***. They are digging oil in your doorstep with India against your wish.And you couldn't help Pakistan in 1971 so was it make you bad ally? So how can you apply the logic to soviet-Vietnam friendship.So that war never fetched you anything.

Back
Top Bottom