What's new

China's General threatening WWIII (Nuclear War) to Protect Pak or Iran

Even in US killed more Vietnamese and destroyed more land. But still they lost. But US have free media and public sentiments are very important for the government unlike China. So they couldn't hide their defeat. But unfortunately you don't have luxuries like free media and government's care for people sentiment. So you have to be happy what government dominated media. So it's ok if you live in your delusional world.

who declared cease fire first?

Date 3–16 December 1971
Location Eastern front:
East Pakistan (now Bangladesh)
Western front:
India-West Pakistan border
Result Decisive Indian political, strategic and military victory.
Eastern front:
Pakistani forces surrender.
Western front:
India declares unilateral ceasefire after Pakistani surrender in the east.[1]
Territorial
changes Secession of East Pakistan as the independent state of Bangladesh.

Why would we fight a war when enemy has surrendered totally, and our stated objectives are completed.

Are you really that stupid that you can't even tell that China, Pakistan, Iran are all in one camp now? I'll be glad if your big daddy makes the same kind of mistake as you're making. It will teach your big daddy a lesson for life.

We are yours daddy's daddy, so go boy first learn to play cricket

I hope China can produce more and more nuclear weapons. Look at the Russians, why they are so powerful even their economy is not that good. Because they have so many strategic weapons.

You and your big daddy is in for a rude surprise! I'm sure China won't use its nukes, but it will do something even more interesting. Your big daddy and israel will be wishing that China had used its nukes instead.;)

if nuclear war happen then temprature will rise and ocean ice will melt and bangalesh will disappear. so boy go wish god it should not happen.

But US have free media and public sentiments are very important for the government unlike China. So they couldn't hide their defeat.

Oh they can and do suppress info when they want to. How come you hear so little info about the Korea war

Pakistan is used by China to Keep India in check and Iran is used by china to source oil ....

Just for this sake if anyone buys the theory that China will get into a nuclear war and hamper itself is a slap of sanity of thought process !!! :hitwall:

Pakistan is used by China to Keep India in check and Iran is used by china to source oil ....

Just for this sake if anyone buys the theory that China will get into a nuclear war and hamper itself is a slap of sanity of thought process !!! :hitwall:

And India will get all the blessings from the west as long as it follows an anti China agenda

The idea that China would go to war over a poxy country like Iran, is ridiculous. China is only interested in profit. The Gulf states will increase output to China and match what Iran supplies - then China will throw Iran away.

It's not as if China has some sort of cultural, religious or intimate friendship with the mad Mullahs. It's all about money. It's not the same as US-Israel which isn't just a strategic/military alliance, but deeply cultural and ideological.

Iran is on its own. The only loyal partners they have are the ones they fund in Lebanon - Hezbollah.

For those who are not familiar with General Zhang, he is not a serious military figure but a TV personality. Because of his many stupendously, idiotic predictions during the 2nd Iraq war, he became a laughing stock, a Chinese version of Baghdad Bob.

Party bosses let Zhang run his mouth to please the ego of conservative audience and give Chinese government a macho appearance.

He is a tool and a clown, nothing more.

Cheers!

Even in US killed more Vietnamese and destroyed more land. But still they lost. But US have free media and public sentiments are very important for the government unlike China. So they couldn't hide their defeat. But unfortunately you don't have luxuries like free media and government's care for people sentiment. So you have to be happy what government dominated media. So it's ok if you live in your delusional world.

haha,sorry I dont know Wikipedia is a Chinese government website.

I'm surprised you can even access wiki, what with all the filters your dictatorship places on your internet :lol:

What a joke of a country. So insecure that they have to stop their people from reading stories that aren't controlled.

Chinese regime version of events in Tiananmen Square - "The honourable peace forces of the dear communist party managed to defeat a vicious assault by an imperialist insurgency" :lol:

Ok.Let's go by your logic show me single line which states china beaten Viets in wiki.And do you have any idea that who upload and update info. on wiki.or u r just shooting in the dark.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

I'm surprised you can even access wiki, what with all the filters your dictatorship places on your internet :lol:

What a joke of a country. So insecure that they have to stop their people from reading stories that aren't controlled.

Chinese regime version of events in Tiananmen Square - "The honourable peace forces of the dear communist party managed to defeat a vicious assault by an imperialist insurgency" :lol:

Masterstroke :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom