What's new

China's first jumbo jet to take off in 2014

GDP per capita reflects the average standard of living of any country. So here's some relevant data with links.

China's GDP per capita is $3400
China's per capita GDP likely to reach medium-income countries level in '10

India's GDP per capita is $3290
India GDP - per capita (PPP) - Economy

Well, what do ya know?
Not much difference to brag about. Its a shame for your country having GDP per capita close to the worlds poorest country :disagree:

:coffee: Please distinguish between GDP and PPP.
GDP, 2010: China --- 4,283 India --- 1,176
PPP, 2010: China --- 7,518 India --- 3,290

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

800px-GDP_nominal_per_capita_world_map_IMF_2009.png

I felt the same about Embraer, but I flew it and it's okay (a little noisy). Boeing and Airbus are still better than the Brazilians, but it hasn't stopped sales. Same thing will happen with the C919. Airlines will buy it and you'll have no choice but ride in it if you want the lowest fare.

I'm not going to fly or drive in any Chinese plane or vehicle, period. Even the sofas give ppl rash...

thats because you are cheap, cheap chinese goods are 'cheap', but expensive chinese products are good, like Iphone, the computer, parts of airbus and boeing, luxury LCD or plasma TVs`` etc

thats because you are cheap, cheap chinese goods are 'cheap', but expensive chinese products are good, like Iphone, the computer, parts of airbus and boeing, luxury LCD or plasma TVs`` etc

Yup, totally agree. In 1998, I bought a $500 Miele vacuum cleaner made in China. It was beautifully made and still works great today. That's when I first realized China could make very high end stuff and high quality. It amazes me people haven't learned from the Japanese and Korean product evolution experience. Lucky Goldstar made crappy cassette decks 20 years ago. Today it's LG. Hyundai made the Excel, a bad Mitsu copy. Amazing, how limited people's thinking are...

:coffee: High-speed rail is also dangerous. Do you not accept the high-speed rail(Made in China)?
If you can take China's high-speed rail, Why you can not accept China's jumbo jet?

Oh, i forgot.
I meant any countries who can afford Boeing and airbus ?:what:

When India would be able to build its own jumbo jet with the backing of Israel, US and EU in view of emulating China. Or India is just good for producing military weapons with the help of the US and Israel axis.

congrats to china
this will really be a huge achievement in civil aviation as there is no one in this part of world to compete their western counterpart in this sector.

i think we indians must see these things as inspiration.

grt work china

I think Iran needs 20-30 new civilian planes for its Country and people , and I am positive PIA could also use few planes to replace some of the OVERLY COSTLY planes from Boeing

Red china will not hesitate even a slightest bit to use it if that is what required. Believe me.

GDP per capita reflects the average standard of living of any country. So here's some relevant data with links.

China's GDP per capita is $3400
China's per capita GDP likely to reach medium-income countries level in '10

India's GDP per capita is $3290
India GDP - per capita (PPP) - Economy

Well, what do ya know?
Not much difference to brag about. Its a shame for your country having GDP per capita close to the worlds poorest country :disagree:

Didn't think you were so incompetent as to compare PPP with nominal GDP.

Believe me.

no

Red china will not hesitate even a slightest bit to use it if that is what required. Believe me.

:coffee: China has too many jumbo jet. To be honest, we do not need the recent increase in jumbo jet. Because high-speed rail, many airlines plan to cut jobs.
We need homemade military transport aircraft.

Back
Top Bottom