What's new

China's first jumbo jet to take off in 2014

I would cut the Chinese people some slack. The C919 is a miraculous achievement for China. When Boeing started designing the first 747, Chinese people were doing this (Great Leap Forward):
6a00d83451cdc869e2013486f4dadb970c-500wi
What are the women doing there? It looks like they're smashing specks of iron for the backyard furnaces.

and all the sub-components are to be built locally through a 50/50 JV, except for the leap-x engine.

I wouldn't be surprised if Taiwan ends up buying it for cross-Strait routes.

Unless this aircraft receives international certification due to close collaboration with some of the leading aerospace companies such as Boeing, Snecma and many more I doubt that it is safer than, something like the Super jet 100. Also are you implying that Chinese aircraft engines are safer than Russia's?

When the product compete in international market and is built on the safely parameters it is bound to receive International certification by IATA.
It is absurd to say someone would doubt its quality, every commercial airliner product goes under severe testings and IATA are kept updated. After certain hours or testing both on ground and Air the airline or Aircraft goes for the first official flight and followed by certification to be into market for Sales.

So don't be in doubt and stop promoting a product. After watching numerous Nat Geo and Discovery videos in detail i would never ever go near a russian airline product series fairly would travel in a Chinese one upon its release. Go and research IATA safety rules and the technologies allowed if the product is satisfactory it is bound to get certification of manufacturing and release to international market you're talking absolutely BS.

You really underestimate the process of 'copying', especially for such a complicated machine.

I do not think Turkey has such ability yet.

wait? the jumbo jet for china? wth?
or do they mean self built jumbo jet? if it is.. seriously china.. become classy.. wth you guys copy everything..

I would cut the Chinese people some slack. The C919 is a miraculous achievement for China. When Boeing started designing the first 747, Chinese people were doing this (Great Leap Forward):
6a00d83451cdc869e2013486f4dadb970c-500wi
That is true that we should give technical accomplishments their earned praises, but if China never had that 'Great Leap Backward', who knows what greater things China could be doing today.

That is true that we should give technical accomplishments their earned praises, but if China never had that 'Great Leap Backward', who knows what greater things China could be doing today.

Well, history is history. What we do now won't change what has happened.

I'll buy all the chinese on these forums the first round on me. tickets for this aircrafts maiden flights for first 30 days... :P all because I luv you all...

P.s You have to wear a T-shirt that says "This way down"

To be hornest, I don't buy things made in US because not many things are really made in US now. I also don't buy things made in india because it just mean "cheap".

Yeah, the Great Leap Forwards was just the equivalent of another 3 years of KMT. Death rates were still lower during GLF than during KMT rule, what a joke for the US supported regime.

indian deserve junk only like t-50. this sh!t dont have any kind of stealth coating on it. you guys r pathetic enough to help russian defend this sh!t, meanwhile some really nice russian attack indian on the street because they are indian, coloured people , smash their head on the ground. still yelling "oh! china steal russian work, steal mig1.44"
kind of funny, isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom