What's new

China's film market to outdo Hollywood

no one can catch up with bollywood and the high tech studio required for film heroin to change 30 dresses mid song and move from one city to other to yet another all while singing one song. more importantly no other country can produce dumb audiences to watch that crap over and over

Look at youtube videos and see how many comments are of pakistanis :rofl:

China's film market to outdo Hollywood
Updated: 07:37, Sunday February 17, 2013

Sky News: China's film market to outdo Hollywood

Instead of weeping , You are celebrating it !

Do you know 50% of money generated by Films in China are of Hollywood Origin ?(in case of India it is 5-10%)

Majority of rest of 50% come from Hong-Kong , So where is films made by China film industry ? Chinese native films majority of some medieval Kong-Fu 'non-sense'.

Atleast Pakistan is better than China in this case as Pakistan is protesting against intrusion of Bollywood in Pakistan film market but you are celebrating the demise Chinese 'native' film industry .

Chinese Film market become dumping ground of Hollywood movies and western culture.

We, the Indian, watch what we produce.Period!! :yahoo:

no one can catch up with bollywood and the high tech studio required for film heroin to change 30 dresses mid song and move from one city to other to yet another all while singing one song. more importantly no other country can produce dumb audiences to watch that crap over and over

:pakistan::police:

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of weeping , You are celebrating it !

Do you know 50% of money generated by Films in China are of Hollywood Origin ?(in case of India it is 5-10%)

Majority of rest of 50% come from Hong-Kong , So where is films made by China film industry ? Chinese native films majority of some medieval Kong-Fu 'non-sense'.

Atleast Pakistan is better than China in this case as Pakistan is protesting against intrusion of Bollywood in Pakistan film market but you are celebrating the demise Chinese 'native' film industry .

Chinese Film market become dumping ground of Hollywood movies and western culture.

We, the Indian, watch what we produce.Period!! :yahoo:

because no one else will produce that crap, Pakistan used to but even they stopped

because no one else will produce that crap, Pakistan used to but even they stopped

orly.jpg

The three Khans of Bollywood not only rule the Indian box-office, they are also the kings of Pakistan. Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots collected Rs 5 crore across the border and the Shah Rukh Khan-starrer My Name Is Khan raked in Rs 5.25 crore. The Salman Khan-starrer Bodyguard outdid them both by earning Rs 6 crore. Another Shah Rukh-starrer, Don 2, meanwhile, is expected to pull in Rs 7.25 crore. In fact, some experts say Pakistan is now one of Bollywood's top five overseas markets and could soon rival the business done in Australia.

The ban on Indian films was lifted across the border in 2006, but things began really hotting up a year later. Riffat Siddiqi, a well-known distributor in Pakistan, said, "From the time the market opened up in 2007, Indian films became the source for rebuilding cinema in the country. Within just four years, the entertainment business grew by 300% at the box office."
Bollywood scripts huge success at Pak box office - The Economic Times

China's film market to outdo Hollywood...

It's stupid to bring up such a topic.

Bollywood? It's even worse to mention.

I only watch HBO,Star movie,Disney chanel,BBC etc.....no interested in China's film coz its has Nothing special to watch.

May the right hounrable gentlemen tell why Bollywood is not worse

@Jarha i totaly agree with you.... Hollywood dumps its movies in china.... What i have felt is china slowly accepting western culture.... They like christians, christmas and they adore wearing coat boots even when ancient china use to wear very similar outfit like india had.... China adores western culture and is very proud of increasing numbers of christians.... Well done western world.... Btw india should never forget our culture. Our culture tradition is our strength and unity. There are countries who funding to convert hindus into christians.... Uk was top in this. But they pulled out after MMRCA deal and knowing that hindu population kept growing.... Brits gave up.... Remember hindunism is not Religion. Its a spiritual Science given by indian Gods (who later faught war against christian god and its supporter atlantis empire).... i love my hindu Gods who helped india and world by giving numbers, language, secrets of vibration, energy and matters.... Am proud on hindunism. Btw try to speak AMEN in tonoscope machine. You wont get anything.... Than speak OM (AUM) in tonoscope and u will get a image of shree yantra aka Universe.... The most powerful mantra in universe is Gayatri mantra and MahaMrityunjaya mantra.... no other mantra can touch the level of this two death defeating mantras....

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as China has that stupid Bureau (not ministry as the report misidentified) of Radio, Film and TV, China can never match Hollywood in entertainment industry.

In Chinese online discussions I have seen, both Bureau of Radio,Film and Television and Family Planning Commission are being despised.

As the article mentioned, do you guys know why Ming Dynasty is such a sensitive topic as Japan-related topic? lol Because our minorities, esp. Manchu, are super sensitive so we have to bash Ming Dynasty. In our history education, Ming is considered the worst dynasty, while Qing that lost so much territories and wars, is considered one of the best. CCP, the most despised and self-hating party in the world. Lets bash Japan and Han Chinese. What a joke.

I cannot wait for democracy so our entertainment industry can flourish.

China has the potential and is actually outdoing hollywood in technical,production and post production jobs.

I find most Chinese films unwatchable (Kung-fu movies suck), not a fan of musicals....so no bollywood either. And largest film market? Duh.....more eyes =bigger film market.

Mainland Chinese movies are mostly crappy. But then, so are Hollywood movies.

never claimed to be smarter than you, you guys are smarter in ever field except the taste in movies and yes we have some here too after all there was a movement of people in 47 and few crossed over to this side too

Hey, easy SPANKY. Watch what you say...:D

Back
Top Bottom