What's new

ChinaIndia first broke the Tacit that's why PLA made tent

xuxu1457

Reaction score
Country
China
rdn_517b26d0795ce.jpg

As the pics shown , China clained the red line as LAC, while India clained the green line as LAC.
However, both have Tacit: both sides don't make fixed post at this small disputed area. Even look at ntensive posts nere the red line(ITBP post, Daulat Beg Oldi, Leh, Indian Army post), but now, look at inner the red line, India made a new fixed post:Raki Nala(in the PLA clained LAC), PLA worry about India want another forward policy, so PLA made tent nere Raki Nala, India should remove the Raki Nala post then PLA will remove tent.
In the past, PLA and India army Cross-patrol between red line and green line, India army never pass the green line, PLA never pass the red line, India should remove the fixed post, this is wake-up memories of the forward policy of PLA, very similar to the forward policy

rdn_517b26d0795ce.jpg

As the pics shown , China clained the red line as LAC, while India clained the green line as LAC.
However, both have Tacit: both sides don't make fixed post at this small disputed area. Even look at ntensive posts nere the red line(ITBP post, Daulat Beg Oldi, Leh, Indian Army post), but now, look at inner the red line, India made a new fixed post:Raki Nala(in the PLA clained LAC), PLA worry about India want another forward policy, so PLA made tent nere Raki Nala, India should remove the Raki Nala post then PLA will remove tent.
Thanks, if this is true it makes sense.

rdn_517b26d0795ce.jpg

522px-Kashmir_map_big.jpg

In the 1890s Britain and China were allies and Britain was principally concerned that Aksai Chin not fall into Russian hands.[8] In 1899, when China showed an interest in Aksai Chin, Britain proposed a revised boundary, initially suggested by George Macartney,[9] which put most of Aksai Chin in Chinese territory.[8] This border, along the Karakoram Mountains, was proposed and supported by British officials for a number of reasons. The Karakoram Mountains formed a natural boundary, which would set the British borders up to the Indus River watershed while leaving the Tarim River watershed in Chinese control, and Chinese control of this tract would present a further obstacle to Russian advance in Central Asia.[10] The British presented this line to the Chinese in a Note by Sir Claude MacDonald.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...s-resolve-stand-off-amicably.html#post4207958

@IBRIS - you beat me to it. I am of a position that Akshai Chin belongs to China - Johnson line was proposed in 1865 which included Akshai Chin under Jammu and Kashmir and not under China but was severely criticized and main architect of that proposal, W.H.Johnson had to resign from the survey. In 1899, Mcdonald line was accepted which ran smack on the Karakoram range as it formed a natural border for British and it was acceptable for China. In 1941, British dusted the Johnson line proposal once again as they feared the influence of USSR. That is the same line which Nehru adopted and so is the dispute.

Now, this Raki Nala tent setup by Indians is 16 km south of Karakoram range well within the Mcdonald line. So why should Chinese have an issue and create a situation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Think that, If PLA did as India army, made a fixed post between red line and green line, what India will think and react? PLA made tents only force India remove the new Raki Nala post, that's all. At past India army and PLA both cross-patrol between red and green line, but India army made fixed post broke the tacit
Making tent to call attention to India army that should not make fixed post between red line and green line

@IBRIS - you beat me to it. I am of a position that Akshai Chin belongs to China - Johnson line was proposed in 1865 which included Akshai Chin under Jammu and Kashmir and not under China but was severely criticized and main architect of that proposal, W.H.Johnson had to resign from the survey. In 1899, Mcdonald line was accepted which ran smack on the Karakoram range as it formed a natural border for British and it was acceptable for China. In 1941, British dusted the Johnson line proposal once again as they feared the influence of USSR. That is the same line which Nehru adopted and so is the dispute.

Now, this Raki Nala tent setup by Indians is 16 km south of Karakoram range well within the Mcdonald line. So why should Chinese have an issue and create a situation?
Have a look here
33y2v0h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Think that, If PLA did as India army, made a fixed post between red line and green line, what India will think and react? PLA made tents only force India remove the new Raki Nala post, that's all. At past India army and PLA both cross-patrol between red and green line, but India army made fixed post broke the tacit
Making tent to call attention to India army that should not make fixed post between red line and green line

I am making an argument base upon what you posted and not what on India media posted. Chinese interest is north of Karakoram range as it has the Karakoram highway which links Xinjiang and Western Tibet. So why should China play hardball with an area south of Karakoram range?

Have a look here
33y2v0h.jpg

Mate - I am agreeing with you in the previous post and raising the question to the Chinese why Raki Nala tent should be an issue to Chinese.

I am making an argument base upon what you posted and not what on India media posted. Chinese interest is north of Karakoram range as it has the Karakoram highway which links Xinjiang and Western Tibet. So why should China play hardball with an area south of Karakoram range?

Mate - I am agreeing with you in the previous post and raising the question to the Chinese why Raki Nala tent should be an issue to Chinese.

The only reason why china would object to Indian tents in Raki Nala is because they are currently using Raki Nala route to resupply DBO. Indian Army is in the process of reinforcing the entire Aksai chin border with more troops that is why china has taken such a step.

The only reason why china would object to Indian tents in Raki Nala is because they are currently using Raki Nala route to resupply DBO. Indian Army is in the process of reinforcing the entire Aksai chin border with more troops that is why china has taken such a step.

But isn't DBO under Indian army control with airstrips?

PLA made a tent made India so......., how do you think if PLA made a fixed post?? I don't agree with you, as your logic, India even don't want a Karakoram highway which links Xinjiang and Western Tibet, why India want this area????

PLA first don't want things bigger, but only let India know that and remove post, solved quietly, but some members of India gorv told that to big mouth media

But isn't DBO under Indian army control with airstrips?

We are only 500 meters away from chinese tents and DBO is about 16km away from the airstrip. It's still in Indian Armies control that is why there still isn't any gun battle taken place yet. Huge Army convoys and anti air batteries have been spotted entering Ladakh few days ago. So we can expect some sort of good news soon.

In the past, PLA and India army Cross-patrol between red line and green line, India army never pass the green line, PLA never pass the red line, India should remove the fixed post, this is wake-up memories of the forward policy of PLA, very similar to the forward policy

PLA made a tent made India so......., how do you think if PLA made a fixed post?? I don't agree with you, as your logic, India even don't want a Karakoram highway which links Xinjiang and Western Tibet, why India want this area????

PLA first don't want things bigger, but only let India know that and remove post, solved quietly, but some members of India gorv told that to big mouth media

I have disagreed with many Indians here on the position about Akshai Chin and held a position that Akshai Chin belongs to China and China would be open to resolving the AP issue in favor of India if India concedes Akshai Chin to China.

But our media is what brings out wrongs and rights and you can't blame our media though sometimes they can be jingoistic.

My question still stays irrespective of whether it came out in the media or not - Why is China creating a situation here?

I have disagreed with many Indians here on the position about Akshai Chin and held a position that Akshai Chin belongs to China and China would be open to resolving the AP issue in favor of India if India concedes Akshai Chin to China.

But our media is what brings out wrongs and rights and you can't blame our media though sometimes they can be jingoistic.

My question still stays irrespective of whether it came out in the media or not - Why is China creating a situation here?

BCS PLA think that the purpose of making tent is very clear for India army, and if you read news carefully, India gorv had said "we will check whether what we did some thing made misunderstanding"

Back
Top Bottom