What's new

China Warns U.S. To Stay Out Of Sea Dispute

Spoken like a scared little Viet. Have you checked your naval capability recently?

The only thing you can destroy is your own braincells with retarded comments.
We don't need to use Navy, we soon have Super antiship missile "Yakhon", no China ships can run away, man^^

We don't need to use Navy, we soon have Super antiship missile "Yakhon", no China ships can run away, man^^

i don't think US or any country would support you if you start shooting off antiship missiles at chinese ships. you would start a war that you definitely can't win.

good thing you're not in charge of anything.

i don't think US or any country would support you if you start shooting off antiship missiles at chinese ships. you would start a war that you definitely can't win.

good thing you're not in charge of anything.
hehe, we can let Phu Quoc island or some province get "Independence" , so that"Country" will use Yakhon to shoot at CHina' ship, we Vn is innocent with China loss.^^

Yep, I'm not in charge of anything.but if China gov damage our economy, we will not desperate and have to do some thing back.

Heh, it's like a 3 years old kid threatening an adult with a toothpick. Your capability to launch would be compromised at the first sign of war with attacks on your C3I assets, and merchant ships would be re-routed. I do love to see your troops stationed on our islands starve slowly to death though.

Heh, it's like a 3 years old kid threatening an adult with a toothpick. Your capability to launch would be compromised at the first sign of war with attacks on your C3I assets, and merchant ships would be re-routed. I do love to see your troops stationed on our islands starve slowly to death though.
Only China's merchant ships need to be re-routed, coz we won't damage any one else, but any more route for you to import lots of resouces to mataining your economy and feed 1,3 bil Chinese ??

Vn will be OK, we can ask for help from Indian's route, we have many way to import and export and CHina can not block our way, coz we don't need to pass by your territory ^^

Chinese must learn UNCLOS1982, Many countries in the world have their State benefit that is freedom of transporting on sea, not only USA, but also the other countries. Why China do not want US take part in The East Sea ? because they want to invade all most The East Sea from South East Asia countries, they can not show evidence that belongs to China, they afraid that the international community know their real face...

We went to keep South Korea free, and we did. Against Chia. Across the Pacific while it was on China's doorstep. They still lack the balls to do anything about it.

Dont worry the Afghan Talibanz gonna supply then with the ballz required for that......:azn:

as this is an issue between China and its neighbours and those directly in the neighbourhood, i believe no other countries have locus standi over the issue.

of course there are international platforms to voice concerns, there are treaties and agreements....but when push comes to shove, its their own internal affair

lol :lol: dont u get it? the other countries are small countries with negligable military compared to china, so they cant negotiate without US backup. similar to how pakistan is trying to get US and China involved in the Kashmir issue.

India and China on the other hand are negotiating the Arunachal/South Tibet problem bilaterally, without involving others, But Japan, vietnam, Philipines, etc cannot do that. WHY? because of this

World Military Strength Ranking

Only China's merchant ships need to be re-routed, coz we won't damage any one else, but any more route for you to import lots of resouces to mataining your economy and feed 1,3 bil Chinese ??

Vn will be OK, we can ask for help from Indian's route, we have many way to import and export and CHina can not block our way, coz we don't need to pass by your territory ^^
LOL, as if Vietnam has the capability to ID ships going through that area. Your entire military is an obsolete dinosaur unfit for modern warfare. On top of that, your "navy" is little more than a few coastal patrol boats. It would be the biggest naval turkey shoot since WWII.

On the other hand, we can cut power to your country, and sink your ships in South China Sea whenever we please in case of war. Compared to China, you're not even a worthy enemy in the sea. Think Iraq in 1991 and Serbia in 1999. That will be your fate.

going to rain on your parade.

but china can divert your rivers and ruin your country economically though sanctions. who do you think supported your economic growth in the past few years? china will not use military force to resolve this issue nor does it need to.

Don't threat us idiot Chinese guy.
China supported us ?:rofl:

Don't threat us idiot Chinese guy.
China supported us ?:rofl:

classic example of ungraceful dogs``without china's help in 60s, 70s and 90s and 00s, you either be slaves of the us or eating dirts in order not to stave to death, do you ven have any idea nowadays how many private chinese companies setting up cheap low-end factories in VN to employ hunderd of thousands poor vietcon citizens to escape poverty where your inpcompetent vietcon failed again and again`?

Vietnam Benefits From China's Growth - International Business Blog | globalEGE

classic example of ungraceful dogs``without china's help in 60s, 70s and 90s and 00s, you either be slaves of the us or eating dirts in order not to stave to death, do you ven have any idea nowadays how many private chinese companies setting up cheap low-end factories in VN to employ hunderd of thousands poor vietcon citizens to escape poverty where your inpcompetent vietcon failed again and again`?

Vietnam Benefits From China's Growth - International Business Blog | globalEGE

I'm not going to comment on whether Vietnam has benefited from Chinese 'outsourcing', but with regards to your accusations, Pot Meet Kettle.

I'm not going to comment on whether Vietnam has benefited from Chinese 'outsourcing', but with regards to your accusations, Pot Meet Kettle.

right, but you need to spend money to make money. in Vietnam's case, most of the money that they're spending came in as investments or loans from china.

and dont look down on the cheap low-end factories. it is where china got it's start. gotta start somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom