What's new

China warns U.S. against attack on Syria

Really? to make your point about being against this action , you will throw any ridiculous statements at it?

Keep in mind then you will have no place to object- when the Pakistanis tell you your soldier got beheaded by your army in a false flag operation and on others.

Hello. We didn't go and claim that the Pak army gassed a few thousand Balochistans to give credence to our army invading Pakistan !

He's not an American... just hiding under the flag... ;)

Kind of like yourself? Why is it that all of you Indians which live in my country continue to wave the Indian flag? If you are proud of being Indian, put your money where your mouth is and move back.

Zero power in terms of if we decide to do it . Just like in Libya, your and Russian vetoes meant jack.

The only power to stop it is by Americans now... since Obama has asked the congress to approve it.

Which is further evidence that he is personally reluctant to do it.

It's true that Russian and our vote don't do too much IF America feel that it is more important than pissing off two great powers.

However the Syrian situation clearly shows America don't want to do that. If Obama wanted to do the same thing he would have done it.

He's the president, he doesn't control congress, but he can at least get a feel of how congress will vote. Why would he put it to congress if he can't get his way. On the other hand if congress would allow it, why go through this process.

He already put it out there the idea of an streak, Russia and China responded. Syria btw is not Libya. You won't call Putin a ***** now would you.

It is only after the response did he put the power to strike in congress hands.

Obama 'has the right' to strike Syria regardless of Congress vote, says Kerry | World news | theguardian.com

Not to worry chum. Indian invasion of your colonized crappy MacDonalds fast food sub-continent has began.

When you Indians get angry why do you start to spout gibberish? What subcontinent? You need to wait for your brain to catch up to your testosterone before posting anything.

Oh gawd, more of that emotional Indian tirade. Angry that your British masters left so soon? Do you dream of them coming back to you?

Lol, I don't want to intervene in your countries, and neither do most Americans. It's you 3rd worlders that are always begging for our intervention.

Why don't you intervene in Syria they say? They got no oil? Why did you intervene in Libya, they say? Cause they got Oil?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't... 3rd worlders simply have an inferiority complex, which is why all so many Syrians are protesting at our lack of intervention.

Angry at the brits leaving us so soon ? Jeez dude. You seem to harbor this innate reasoning that the rest of the world demands USA (whitey) interference. My message is simple to all you Yankees. Leave the Muslims alone. Leave the Blacks alone. Leave the yellow people alone. Leave the brown people alone. In a nutshell, everybody is getting sick and tired of your country poking its nose up the rear of everybody else's business

Hello. We didn't go and claim that the Pak army gassed a few thousand Balochistans to give credence to our army invading Pakistan !

No, but you did claim without any evidence that pak army beheaded your soldiers. since you are talking about " evidence" up to your standards.

No, but you did claim without any evidence that pak army beheaded your soldiers. since you are talking about " evidence" up to your standards.

People dressed in Pakistani army uniforms cross the LoC guarded by Indian and Pakistani army personnel and kill Indian army personnel. Jeez whiz genius I guess that it will take the CIA some 10 years to figure that one out even tho they immediately claimed that it was the Syrian government who gassed those civilians even before the those civilians were gassed. Let's leave the Indo-Pak dispute out of this thread ..unless offcourse you expect the Pakistani members here to rush in and declare that the Syrian government are the criminals and the FSA bandits are innocent simply because you presented an argument which favors them ? :D

Kind of like yourself? Why is it that all of you Indians which live in my country continue to wave the Indian flag? If you are proud of being Indian, put your money where your mouth is and move back.

Why don't you move back to China or to Europe or to Greenland or to mofoland or to wherever you originated from if that is your attitude ?

another warning? but i don't see any thing like china warning USA.

you keep calling it your country. It is not your country. You are not even of the same gene pool of the whites you claim to be innovators Flat_top56 bagger boy. just because you share a skin tone does not make you of the caliber of those you always cite here. In fact you are the tainted gene pool that even lost the civil war in this country.

Hillbillies and Rednecks is lowest gene pool of the Scots-Irish Presbyterians who were driven out from the coast into the mountains. They were known as drunks, foul mouthed, uneducated and dirtiest of Europeans who came here.

Go back to your country, you are dumbing down the US.

slide-6-728.jpg

slide-10-728.jpg

slide-11-728.jpg

Time to burst bubble. No one want to have leechers like you in their country..You are oppressors..Did Iraq,Libya,Afghanistan called you ? Is Syria calling you ? Mercernaries paid by you are fighting in syria and when they are ganged banged up by Assad Army.You came up with chemical weapons OMG we witnessed them so much in Iraq.No one needs you and get the guck out of Aghan and Syria now.Leechers.

Well said !

Well, haroon butt

I think countries are like families.

Things happen behinds behind closed doors.

Some of those things may not be pleasant. It is family business regardless.

I don't necessary condone it. It don't condemn it.

Each and every country has its own problems.

Who is to say what or who is right or wrong?

It is nobody's business. It is only the busybody and the special interest that yell the loudest.

Things will sort it out in the end.

It is the flow of nature.

People dressed in Pakistani army uniforms cross the LoC guarded by Indian and Pakistani army personnel and kill Indian army personnel. Jeez whiz genius I guess that it will take the CIA some 10 years to figure that one out even tho they immediately claimed that it was the Syrian government who gassed those civilians even before the those civilians were gassed. Let's leave the Indo-Pak dispute out of this thread ..unless offcourse you expect the Pakistani members here to rush in and declare that the Syrian government are the criminals and the FSA bandits are innocent simply because you presented an argument which favors them ? :D

you claimed
" People dressed in Pakistani army uniforms cross the LoC guarded by Indian and Pakistani army personnel and kill Indian army personnel."

- where is your evidence? I'm asking you to show me the same standards you have asked of us. You put out dossiers on 26/11 and that is good , but when we do it - it is bad. You use our intelligence to collaborate 26/11 , and that is good. But our intelligence in this matter is not.

they immediately claimed that it was the Syrian government who gassed those civilians even before the those civilians were gassed

again just throwing anything and hope it sticks. This is does not strengthen your position, it weakens it. I have no issue debating you or even accepting your reasons why you think this strike in not needed. but if you throw ridiculous statements like above- then you weaken your stance

Back
Top Bottom