What's new

China warns U.S. against attack on Syria

So China does not care if people are getting gassed? Only about their oil supplies being hit? Be responsible China and help US in clearing out the mess in Syria

^^^

That expalins why the Indians like to RAPE.

Was your momma or your sista raped by an Indian ? :D

Speaking from personal experience retard ? :D

So China does not care if people are getting gassed? Only about their oil supplies being hit? Be responsible China and help US in clearing out the mess in Syria

Hello. Evidence points out to the USA causing the cr@p in Syria. Is China supposed to declare war against the USA ????

And your great USA will not go to war in Syria unless they have an alliance ? Why do you guys always insist on an alliance when you want to go to war ? Cant you fight a battle alone ? Give credit to the Russian and the Chinese..at least they take a solitary stance yeah ?

The alliances are for international credibility. If you had the intellect to notice, you would see that US forces always consist of 90% or more of the forces that are deployed.

Anyway, I couldn't care less for a war with yet another 3rd world Arab state in the Middle East, all on "humanitarian grounds".

Humanitarian or not, I agree with you; it is NONE of our business and we should not get involved. If there is no American life at stake then it is not our business.

Which equipment's are you speaking about? If you say military, then they are number 2 after US.

Well I don't want to start a Russia, US spat here... as I like both.

Lol, ok, but they are a FAR number 2, nowhere close to number 1.

The alliances are for international credibility. If you had the intellect to notice, you would see that US forces always consist of 90% or more of the forces that are deployed.

Anyway, I couldn't care less for a war with yet another 3rd world Arab state in the Middle East, all on "humanitarian grounds".

Humanitarian or not, I agree with you; it is NONE of our business and we should not get involved. If there is no American life at stake then it is not our business.

At least one dumbazz Yankee who accepts what the rest of the world is telling you...shut da f up...mind your own business and get your head outta the azzes of everybody else.

He's a KKK azzh..le who believes that anything that ain't whitey USA made or European Aryan descendant made isn't worth its salt. He thinks that the slav Russians ain't worth their mettle since they don't fit his profile of ubbermenchen :)

Indian inferiority complex showing itself off again?

Any time an American doesn't agree with you slimeballs it must be because we want to colonize your feces-ridden subcontinent again?

As the Sino Netizens say, India Supah-Powah 2030! White Slaves! :omghaha:

^^^

I don't think so. Probably not.

Indians do very well with their own.

Boo...we ere emigrating en masse to Canada ...watch out Snow White ...there are plenty brownie dwarfs there visit you soon. Regards Prince Charming :)

Lol, ok, but they are a FAR number 2, nowhere close to number 1.

Lol!! :lol: ok Be Happy!!

Hello. Evidence points out to the USA causing the cr@p in Syria. Is China supposed to declare war against the USA ????

Really? to make your point about being against this action , you will throw any ridiculous statements at it?

Keep in mind then you will have no place to object- when the Pakistanis tell you your soldier got beheaded by your army in a false flag operation and on others.

He's a KKK azzh..le who believes that anything that ain't whitey USA made or European Aryan descendant made isn't worth its salt. He thinks that the slav Russians ain't worth their mettle since they don't fit his profile of ubbermenchen :)

He's not an American... just hiding under the flag... ;)

Indian inferiority complex showing itself off again?

Any time an American doesn't agree with you slimeballs it must be because we want to colonize your feces-ridden subcontinent again?

As the Sino Netizens say, India Supah-Powah 2030! White Slaves! :omghaha:

Not to worry chum. Indian invasion of your colonized crappy MacDonalds fast food sub-continent has began. Ask the Brits what karma means when it comes to reverse colonization. Let's leave that argument to the other thread where I called you a possible Chinese emigrant to the USA who dreams of being White or a White KKK dumbazz keeping his sista and mother warm at night whilst his sons is peddling off hubcaps for pocketmoney. You have a multiple choice option there. My bet is that you will still fail the quiz :D

At least one dumbazz Yankee who accepts what the rest of the world is telling you...shut da f up...mind your own business and get your head outta the azzes of everybody else.

Oh gawd, more of that emotional Indian tirade. Angry that your British masters left so soon? Do you dream of them coming back to you?

Lol, I don't want to intervene in your countries, and neither do most Americans. It's you 3rd worlders that are always begging for our intervention.

Why don't you intervene in Syria they say? They got no oil? Why did you intervene in Libya, they say? Cause they got Oil?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't... 3rd worlders simply have an inferiority complex, which is why so many Syrians are protesting at our lack of intervention.

Back
Top Bottom