What's new

China wants SAARC plus One arrangement (SAARC+1)

mmm...I believe all SAARC nations should agree to stop funding terrorist groups against one another. That should be an imperative.

Why only against each other? They must stop it completely.

thks for ur post..i too want pakistan to leave saarc
Yes, only when Pakistan is accepted into SCO.

We wouldn't want our Indian friends getting too cozy and having hegemony over Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, and Nepal. :D

Even Nepal should apply for SCO and leave SAARC. India has a territorial dispute with Nepal. :enjoy:

Nepal has a communist government which is probably tacitly supported by the Chinese government. :whistle: :rolleyes:

We wouldn't want our Indian friends getting too cozy and having hegemony over Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, and Nepal. :D

Even Nepal should apply for SCO and leave SAARC. India has a territorial dispute with Nepal. :enjoy:

Nepal has a communist government which is probably tacitly supported by the Chinese government. :whistle: :rolleyes:

Words of wisdom, truly... wished you joined pdf long time back. We need intellects like these here badly.

Amazing post once again.:smitten:

you are almost in sco,so u can go:D and paksitan cant bully other nations;)
nepal has indian friendly govt:D
and u r free to go and i can arrange ticket of train tooo:rofl:

Why you don't give this amazing piece of advice to Nepali PM when you will have dinner with him tonight :cheesy:

you are almost in sco,so u can go:D and paksitan cant bully other nations;)
nepal has indian friendly govt:D
and u r free to go and i can arrange ticket of train tooo:rofl:

Dont troll. What he said is true.. :angry:

Words of wisdom, truly... wished you joined pdf long time back. We need intellects like these here badly.

Amazing post once again.:smitten:

You people are behaving as if I am going against Pakistani interests.

How am I going against Pakistani interests?

If Pakistan and Nepal believe that the Indian government is an unjust and cruel government, then Pakistan and Nepal should look towards SCO. :D

If Pakistan and Nepal believe that the Indian government is an unjust and cruel government, then Pakistan and Nepal should look towards SCO. :D

Exactly my point too bro.. I agree 200% with you and your points.

once again. amazing post bro!:cheers:

so waiting for what??train is at platform:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom