What's new

China vs India -- from Japan's point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down, my dear, did you drink your soft pop yet? if its not working good for you, have another bottle, i heard its helpful for people suffered from stunt growth at their brain.:cheers:
And please don't take your frustration for the long wait with 650 million of your countrymen, best wishes for you to get one before you die.:smitten:
Oh, don't be jealous about me getting 50 cent per post, you got a piece of dry cow dung for each of your troll post, thats not too bad, soon you will able to built yourself a cow dung hut, isn't that great?
Best of luck pal.:azn:

best ignored... come back when u can post smthng useful...dont show me ur colurs..
meanwhile try out the drink u familiar with to calm u down...:D (but it didnt seem to help ur mental growth :cool:)

best ignored... come back when u can post smthng useful...dont show me ur colurs..
meanwhile try out the drink u familiar with to calm u down...:D

Hmm, you are right, thanks for reminding me, since you might be some low caste one, cos i heard it bring bad luck by just communicate with one, please come back and talk to me if you can prove your caste, you know it ain't worth the risk, right?
Btw, is it ready for export yet? how much it cost?:hang2: :D

You are a racist for attacking others by using terms like

"Indians are much better and more desired...." than East Asians. That is racist in its purest form. You are saying one race is more desirable than another.

"Indians are much better and more desired...." ? :rofl: what a laugh, one only has to go to any of numerous East Asain or White nationalist sites to see what they think about Indians.

You are acturally flattering him by naming him racist, because being at bottom of the pack, only one ladder ahead of Australoid (the closest relative of Indians in racial classification) and South Africa Bushman, "Indians" just can't match with "being racist". The only occasion where you can name them so is when compared with Australoid or South Africa Bushman.

Ironically, even among themselves, Indians are discriminating thier own kind to rank upper castes who are slightly lighter than mud nonetheless. :lol:

We shouldn't be name calling each other's races over what Rahul has said. I'm sure his comments does not represent the Indian community as a whole. We should be having intelligent debates amongst ourselves. If Rahul feels that Chinese are the un-welcomed in the world well that's his call, I am sure we more intelligent readers among us would know better. We should not let him drag us down to his level.

Hmm, you are right, thanks for reminding me, since you might be some low caste one, cos i heard it bring bad luck by just communicate with one, please come back and talk to me if you can prove your caste, you know it ain't worth the risk, right?
just one post is sufficient
to bring out ur true racist colours,and to make u guys cry..:rofl:
poor kids.. :)

ask the production factories in ur locality or Beijing for above questions... its all made for chinese domestic consumption there...no exports(no one interested)... :cool:

We shouldn't be name calling each other's races over what Rahul has said. I'm sure his comments does not represent the Indian community as a whole. We should be having intelligent debates amongst ourselves. If Rahul feels that Chinese are the un-welcomed in the world well that's his call, I am sure we more intelligent readers among us would know better. We should not let him drag us down to his level.

first look what ur chinese brother said in bold below,

I do have respect for the capability of China. Being from the same culture and civilization as Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, if China achieve what these country can do, it would be enormous. Most of these countries are not a big fan of China. But they do not disrepect China

Where as many people from India prefer to talk big, bigger than what India had accomplished. That is why many people do not have as much respect for India, especially its neighbors.

hypocricy at its best...

"Indians are much better and more desired...." ? :rofl: what a laugh, one only has to go to any of numerous East Asain or White nationalist sites to see what they think about Indians.

You are acturally flattering him by naming him racist, because being at bottom of the pack, only one ladder ahead of Australoid (the closest relative of Indians in racial classification) and South Africa Bushman, "Indians" just can't match with "being racist". The only occasion where you can name them so is when compared with Australoid or South Africa Bushman.

Ironically, even among themselves, Indians are discriminating thier own kind to rank upper castes who are slightly lighter than mud nonetheless. :lol:

hello mr racist little chinese how r u..:rofl:

hypocricy at its best...

So instead of being mature about it you decided to come out with your own baseless opinions about how the world felt about the Chinese?

Anyway looking at your own post in this forum its apparent you're always looking to stir some trouble. Thank god whilst I was working in India I never met anyone with the likes of yourself.

So instead of being mature about it you decided to come out with your own baseless opinions about how the world felt about the Chinese?

Anyway looking at your own post in this forum its apparent you're always looking to stir some trouble. Thank god whilst I was working in India I never met anyone with the likes of yourself.

when u say smthng we shud ignore...when we say why dont u ignore..again hypocricy...:hitwall:
thank God we didnt meet.!!

when u say smthng we shud ignore...when we say why dont u ignore..again hypocricy...:hitwall:
thank God we didnt meet.!!

Err can you point out where in my sentence I said ignore? I said deal with it maturely.

Unless of course you deal with things maturely by ignoring them then I stand corrected.

Talking about military and war.
Jab India ka sawaal aata hai,toh joh josh bhar aata hai woh control nahin hota.
Aisa haal toh hamara ghar per hai.
Be it China or any other nation.
Humarey jaanbaaz sipahi kisi ka bhi mukabla kar saktey hain.
Jai Hind
:cheers:
The feeling of pride is overwhelming and can tear apart any nation.

I respectfully disagree with Brahma Chellaney in his June 25 article, "Dancing with the dragon." As a center-left American, I agree with President Barack Obama's approach to China and would prefer that he go further. If any country is likely to become the next superpower, it is China. It is ahead of India in gross domestic product, economic power, agricultural production, manufacturing, science (papers published and scientists produced), and technology (patents and engineers graduated).

To make things worse, China is pulling ahead of India in military technology (e.g., stealth aircraft, phased array radar, cruise and ballistic missiles, and directed energy weapons), semiconductors, computers, biotechnology and nanotechnology. China is also acquiring natural resources outside of China like a vacuum and already rivals the U.S. as a polluter. Should we not deal with China now before things get out of hand?

China is probably one of the most secular countries in the world and, compared to India, is more tolerant of different religions as long as you register with the state. This feature fits nicely with American values. The only problem, of course, is that China is NOT a democracy. But we have had alliances with a Meiji Era emperor, the shah of Iran, military dictatorships and states that were democracies in name only. The fact is that China will eventually become a democracy, though that may take decades.

We should work with China and treat it with respect; develop relations with the Communist Party, the People's Liberation Army, the state-owned enterprises, the universities, and the science and engineering academies; and keep trading. Over time the relationship will evolve into a true partnership.

There is no reason to turn a competitor into an enemy by "balancing" China's neighbors against it. Historically, ANY rising power reacts as an enemy when other nations band together to try to "manage" its rise.

For its part, India should focus on helping the U.S. in Pakistan and Afghanistan and forget about forming or joining an anti-Chinese coalition.

How to deal with a rising China | The Japan Times Online

Covering at least 1.5 billion people across India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Maldives and Afghanistan, the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation is one of the largest regional organizations in the world. But its achievements so far have been so minimal that even its constituents have become lackadaisical in their attitudes toward it. The state of regional cooperation in South Asia can be gleaned from the fact that Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani went to Bhutan via Nepal, using Chinese territory in Tibet rather than the straightforward route through India.

For long, the dominant narrative of SAARC has been how the India-Pakistan rivalry hampers the group's evolution into something significant. That is now losing salience amid China's growing dominance of the South Asian landscape.

China entered SAARC as an observer in 2005, supported by most member states; India could do little about it and so acquiesced. Now, much to India's consternation, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal are supporting China's full membership in SAARC. China's rising profile in South Asia is not news. What is astonishing is the diminishing role of India and the rapidity with which New Delhi is ceding strategic space to Beijing on the subcontinent.

Even as China becomes the largest trade partner of most states in South Asia, including India, New Delhi is busy repeating the old mantra of South Asia being India's exclusive sphere of influence.

Of course, no one takes note of that anymore. Pakistan's all-weather friendship with China is well-known, but the reach of China in other South Asian states has been extraordinary. Bangladesh and Sri Lanka view India as more interested in creating barriers against exports than in spurring regional economic integration. India's protectionist tendencies have allowed China to don the mantle of regional economic leader. Instead of India emerging as the facilitator of socio-economic development in Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan, it is China's developmental assistance that has impact.

India's attempts to keep China out of the subcontinent have clearly not worked, and it's time to re-evaluate its South Asia policy. China's strategy toward South Asia is premised on encircling India and confining her within the geographical coordinates of the region. This strategy of using proxies started with Pakistan and has gradually evolved to include other states in the region, including Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal. China is entering markets in South Asia more aggressively through trade and investment, improving linkages with South Asian states through treaties and bilateral cooperation.

Yet, there is no hope for regional economic cooperation in the absence of Indian leadership. The failure of India to counter China's rise has made it even more unlikely that such cooperation will evolve productively. As the two regional giants compete with each other in the near future, they will be more focused on relative gains vis-a-vis each other than on the absolute gains that regional cooperation can bestow.

India-China competition dims hopes for regional cooperation | The Japan Times Online

It would appear that even China's bitter rival does not see India as an equal... Well, one author is American and the other -- British. But that only goes to show how India's former and current master(s) disdain Indians...

Are the flags under your name fake??
Why have you edited the original piece of news so drastically?
:devil:

Do you have a life to talk something sensible?
Chinese always prefer being off the topic?
You better remove that fake flag from your profile
:devil::rofl:
What is China?
A 50 storey building and a 5-6 slums surrounding it?
No offense,India is also the same.
Yes,China is a bit ahead of India, but lamers like you ,who day dream put forward a fake CHINA.
Only places like Beijing and Shanghai are good.
Rest of China is far from being developed.
Same goes for India.
Long way to go friend.

hypocricy at its best...

when I made the statement, I was talking about nationality next to India has no respect for India. I'm not talking about an individual Indian living abroad. Get a hold of yourself. And you attack an individual ethnic. I'm just describing how people feel about the development of a country. Enough of your trolling. Go ahead and dig yourself a deeper hole and bury yourself.

What is China?
A 50 storey building and a 5-6 slums surrounding it?
No offense,India is also the same.

You are in typical Indians' wet dream!

India is like that.

China, NO!

Yes,China is a bit ahead of India, ...
Only places like Beijing and Shanghai are good.
Rest of China is far from being developed.
Same goes for India.
Long way to go friend.

Go to skyscrapercity.com, where features hundreds of Chinese big cities, random small cities and countryside villages, etc., photographed by 1000s international travellers, to see what China really looks like. There in the website can you visit massive slums allover india as well :rofl:

What you described is typical India, which is light years behind China as a whole.

Even those nameless small Chinese cities at provencial or county level are easily 20 years ahead of the best parts of Mumbay or New Delhi.

You will NOT see Mumbay or New Delhi as developed as even today's Chinese provincial cities such as Nanjing , ro Dalian or Chongqing etc within your life time for sure, let alone Shanghai or Beijing or Shenzhen or others...

byebye , slumdog! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom