What's new

China vs India -- from Japan's point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are in typical Indians' wet dream!

India is like that.

China, NO!

Go to skyscrapercity.com, where features hundreds of Chinese big cities, random small cities and countryside villages, etc., photographed by 1000s international travellers, to see what China really looks like, you slumdog! :rofl:

What you described is typical India, which is light years behind China as a whole.

Even those nameless small Chinese cities at provencial or county level are easily 20 years ahead of the best parts of Mumbay or New Delhi.

You will NOT see Mumbay or New Delhi as developed as even today's Chinese provincial capitals such as Nanjing or Chongqing in your life time for sure, let alone Shanghai or Beijing or Shenzhen...

:partay:

:wave:

You don't need to worry.
I have seen many documentaries on China.
You don't need to day dream
China is still far behind from being a world class country.
:devil::rofl::lol:

You are in typical Indians' wet dream!

India is like that.

China, NO!

Go to skyscrapercity.com, where features hundreds of Chinese big cities, random small cities and countryside villages, etc., photographed by 1000s international travellers, to see what China really looks like. There in the website can you visit massive slums allover india as well :rofl:

What you described is typical India, which is light years behind China as a whole.

Even those nameless small Chinese cities at provencial or county level are easily 20 years ahead of the best parts of Mumbay or New Delhi.

You will NOT see Mumbay or New Delhi as developed as even today's Chinese provincial cities such as Nanjing , ro Dalian or Chongqing etc in your life time for sure, let alone Shanghai or Beijing or Shenzhen or others...

byebye , slumdog! :wave:

How much of Bombay or Delhi have u seen ??
Big mouthed lamer

How much of Bombay or Delhi have u seen ??
Big mouthed lamer

via that website ( together with many others) and GoogleEarth, anyone can see each every inch of Bombay or Delhi if he wants. I even can tell which part of that railway you go defecate ever other day! --- is that part in front of the back door of a shabby 3-star hotel ? :rofl::rofl:

via that website ( together with many others) and GoogleEarth, anyone can see each every inch of Bombay or Delhi if he wants. I even can tell which part of that railway you go defecate ever other day! --- is that part in front of the back door of a shabby 3-star hotel ? :rofl::rofl:

dude India is not like communist nation which just build one ot two cities of gold and left rest of country far far behind......

India is a democracy and all states get their fair share...so there can be gap b/w two cities development but not that big...

India cant pick a area and develope it specifically like shanghai or beijing and leave rest of country behind...

The gap b/w shanghai and beijing and rest of China is ENORMOUS...
smthng u wont find in India..

^^ honestly, what is the name of that psycho hospital you just escaped from?

^^ Doctor frankenstein + Indian ?

:woot:

" HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

^^ do you know whom the Batman is?

------------------------------------------------------

Mod, help!!! plz get that psycho out of here...I thought "Indian" was horrific enough...:rofl:

^^ do you know whom the Batman is?

------------------------------------------------------

Mod, help!!! plz get that psycho out of here...I thought "Indian" was horrific enough...:rofl:

that is acceptance of defeat from u...:victory: :)

Nationalism of any colour is ugly. This is a pointless discussion. So what if you can prove one country is better than another, does this impact your personal worth? No one gets anything from arguments like this.

Sounds interesting, you were the guy coming to argue in the section(China Defence) of forum. I have every reason to talk in our place.

China not only has four time nominal GDP that of India(two and a half times in terms of purchase power), but also we have faster economic growth compared to India.

Yes, we admit that there is great challenge in our way to superpower, it is difficult to sustain the fast economic growth. Elite Indians don't deny these facts we are far ahead of them in all fields, but they still insisited that they will win the long time competition. and they can list reasons blablabla……

In my opinion, India will have great social problem even in food. Who can feed so many indians? You valued so-called Indian style hungry-freedom is out of our consideration in any cases.

again care abt ur country first and then talk abt mine..india still has less no of poor people in as compared to china and moreover jst becoz ur country doesnt shows it and has banned the media to show anything against china does not mean that u dont have it,better knw abt ur country before farting abt some other country,we knw we have a long way to go and food problems and what not,but atleast we dont eat cockroaches ,dogs n cats...

i also don't know if rahul is actually indian or not. the indian passenger on my train was extremely well behaved and dressed sophisticatedly but not gaudily, more than i can say for whites. maybe rahul is actually british?

also i dont knw wether u really r a 4 footer tall slit eyed cockroach eater chinese scum or jst another india hater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom