What's new

China to help Bangladesh become middle income country by 2021

May be people should also search China's massive investment in Africa too. What people generally know is just tip of the iceberg.

of really.... you Chinese Dragon buddy can you please confirm that Huawei, ZTE are in those 300 firms or not.... I would love to see them though.. :chilli:
http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2012-10-19/news/34584505_1_indian-companies-bilateral-investments-indian-firms

Kindly read it.

SINGAPORE: More than 300 Chinese companies are expected to invest in India over the next three years as India-China bilateral trade grows to $100 billion, says an investment and business consultancy.

It also sees 50-60 Indian firms setting up operations in China in the coming years.

"As trade grows between the two countries, investment will follow," said Girija Pande, Executive Chairman of Apex Advisors Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based investment and business consultancy.

Also note that 50-60 Indian companies to set up operations in China, expanding from a network of 150 Indian companies' presence in China.

Cheers.

Why do you think that any country will invest just for charity which will have no use for them??? If China invest in Bangladesh they will do it in such a way which is profitable for them. Investment in power and infrastructure will also help Bangladesh by helping it more faster growth and increase export.

What Bangladesh mainly want apart from that the diversification business from China which is going to other countries. Now most of the clothing and plastic industries are going out of China. If Bangladesh can achieve 10% of it specially the plastic one it will be 20 billion usd worth of business.

Apart from that China is opening its market for Bangladeshi product which will also help Bangladesh to earn more foreign currency.

Bangladesh-China Friendship Conference Centre (now Bangaboltu conference centre :P) finacnced by China was not an investment for gaining anything other than goodwill sign of friendship.

Bangladesh-China Friendship Conference Centre (now Bangaboltu conference centre :P) finacnced by China was not an investment for gaining anything other than goodwill sign of friendship.

Goodwill is worth a lot. :tup: Investment to gain goodwill is a very worthy cause.

Financial gain is only one small part of the picture.

A country that depends on another country for economic development is a sure shot failure.
Learn to help yourself. If you depend on another country, it would make you a client state and not a middle income country.

Some body has rightly said, your mind sees what you want to see..

China will bring it's own workers + own equipments etc.. + own engineers.. what good is to BD ? Some sane person can plz clarify !!

There is a joke in IT sector:

Once Bill Gates went to China and sat with Chinese Technology ministry for a meeting. In the meeting Bill Gates requested Chinese Technology Minister to stop copying Windows CDs. He said only one CD is bought for cash and then China makes millions of copies of that CD for their use and even they exports.

The Chinese ministry said in return: Don't worry my friend, Chinese people are learning now and when they will fully learn the thing they will stop buying ur CD and start producing Chinese own..:lol::lol::lol:

Same goes with Bangladesh. do u need anymore explanations, my friend...:lol:

Why do you think that any country will invest just for charity which will have no use for them??? If China invest in Bangladesh they will do it in such a way which is profitable for them. Investment in power and infrastructure will also help Bangladesh by helping it more faster growth and increase export.

What Bangladesh mainly want apart from that the diversification business from China which is going to other countries. Now most of the clothing and plastic industries are going out of China. If Bangladesh can achieve 10% of it specially the plastic one it will be 20 billion usd worth of business.

Apart from that China is opening its market for Bangladeshi product which will also help Bangladesh to earn more foreign currency.

you peple were so abusive when india wanted to invest in BD and said that india is doing for their own good and not for BD.
no suddenly change of heart and that too for kafirs?

you peple were so abusive when india wanted to invest in BD and said that india is doing for their own good and not for BD.
no suddenly change of heart and that too for kafirs?

It is because India did not invest to create goodwill in my country, therefore, it is not being reciprocated by our people.

yes china willl give one year whole of its GDP to BD for make them middle income :rofl:

Imran Khan wrote it and wait......what!!!! gslv mk3 liked it. I guess this is the first time I am seeing an Indian poster liking a Pakistani poster's post... guess why, I will leave that to your imagination.

Ah, another one bites the dust! Will we hear that famous line, this time from the East - Taller than the mountains, deeper than the oceans, sweeter than honey, stronger than steel, brighter than the Sun, louder than the Big Bang, mightier than a super nova!!

But then it could even turn out to be - colder than absolute zero!! :lol: Which will most likely be the case! :azn:

Imran Khan wrote it and wait......what!!!! gslv mk3 liked it. I guess this is the first time I am seeing an Indian poster liking a Pakistani poster's post... guess why, I will leave that to your imagination.

I have thanked Icarus for posting a beautiful pic of a new tower in Karachi
and many more pakistani members...

Have anything to say about this?
Investing in infrastructure will boost Bangladesh economy....:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom