What's new

China-Tibet Relations, Past & Present

Sir shchinese , this is not slum dog tread for discussion about slum dog please go to its thread, Don't start trolling again,
I like to read your point of views, since you have vast knowledge but i certainly dont appreciated when you troll. Anyways, good to hear from you again. :-)
Shanghai and mumbai are two diffrent cities, Mumbai does stink like shyt, lol i remeber i went there about 2 yrs back , and i was like oh shyyt what is that insane disgusting air, lol like someone just shyyt in front of my plane. he he
And shanghai i love visiting except for its insane pollution level, but city is amazing because of people who are so really good to you, Except the fact that when you look a of Chinese origin they talk to you in Zanhe ewo, shanghinese lol anyways

coming back to tibet.... Tibeten life expectancy is not issue here , its a undoubted fact that once Tibet will be in full Chinese influence-- life will be so much better, but its just the freedom of thought for Tibetan people and their emotions which should be treated in right manner to make it integral part of china.
thankyou

Sir shchinese , this is not slum dog tread for discussion about slum dog please go to its thread, Don't start trolling again,
I like to read your point of views, since you have vast knowledge but i certainly dont appreciated when you troll. Anyways, good to hear from you again. :-)

but this thread is about human rights, right? human rights do include the right to develop oneself. tell me whether you have more chance to be successful in Shanghai or in Mumbai?

of course I do admit that you can have the rights to vote in Mumbai, not in Shanghai. However, I would happily give up the rights to vote for some real benefits like being more successful in the business world.

Shanghai and mumbai are two diffrent cities, Mumbai does stink like shyt, lol

but in that sinking city we still successfully built the biggest metro network on Asia's mainland. is that true?

have a look please as this is not going to happen in your lifetime in Aus/India.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/Shanghaimetro_2012_en.jpg

i remeber i went there about 2 yrs back , and i was like oh shyyt what is that insane disgusting air, lol like someone just shyyt in front of my plane. he he
And shanghai i love visiting except for its insane pollution level, but city is amazing because of people who are so really good to you, Except the fact that when you look a of Chinese origin they talk to you in Zanhe ewo, shanghinese lol anyways

you are right, we do have the problem of pollution. as you can see, it is not that easy to see all of our thousands of high rise buildings in such shitty day. we will fix that and export the technologies to India.

of course you need to consider the question why the air is polluted. because of the industrialization. for example, in the poorest province of China, you don't see such pollution anymore. have a look:

coming back to tibet.... Tibeten life expectancy is not issue here , its a undoubted fact that once Tibet will be in full Chinese influence-- life will be so much better, but its just the freedom of thought for Tibetan people and their emotions which should be treated in right manner to make it integral part of china.

freedom of thought like this?
Gulfnews: Eight family members beheaded over love marriage

The World

India
Eight family members beheaded over love marriage

Reuters
Published: February 11, 2009, 22:55

Patna: Eight members of a man's poverty-ridden family were shot and beheaded before their bodies were thrown into a river in eastern India after he secretly married a wealthy girl, police said on Wednesday.

how about clean up your own **** first?

:sniper: :chilli:

thankyou
sorry,there are no such kind of freedom in Tibet that you can do every thing.there are no such kind of freedom in other province of China.but we think it's necessary for prevent something even more terrible.In Russia,in US,you can also find these kind of restrict.

in fact,there are restrict in India likewise.if not,we would like to export many movies and tv show,which would really shake your poor masses.I don't know what would happen then,maybe your country will become battlefield like Africa where AK-47 is cheaper than a hen. don't tell me there are no censor board in India.

the Tibetan people and their emotions would surely be treated in right manner,if they express in right manner.there are right way for them,over 70% of officers in tibet are tibetans or other ethnic minorities,even the chairman of Tibet is a Tibetan,don't they love tibet?don't forget China is a nation with integrated political system,though it is not like what your nation has,by it work even better than yours.

then how many percents of officers in Indian are sudra or dalits?

if anyone want to express their emotions by burning shops and cars,by hitting someone innocent,they became criminals then,why should govt treat criminals in right manner?don't we have police and military?not only tibetans,if hans express their emotions by burning shops,by hitting citizen,then the police will arrest them and sent them to jails likewise.don't tell me you can burn shops in India without being arrested by police.

Last edited:
sorry,there are no such kind of freedom in Tibet that you can do every thing.there are no such kind of freedom in other province of China.but we think it's necessary for prevent something even more terrible.In Russia,in US,you can also find these kind of restrict.

in fact,there are restrict in India likewise.if not,we would like to export many movies and tv show,which would really shake your poor masses.I don't know what would happen then,maybe your country will become battlefield like Africa where AK-47 is cheaper than a hen. don't tell me there are no censor board in India.

the Tibetan people and their emotions would surely be treated in right manner,if they express in right manner.there are right way for them,over 70% of officers in tibet are tibetans or other ethnic minorities,even the chairman of Tibet is a Tibetan,don't they love tibet?don't forget China is a nation with integrated political system,though it is not like what your nation has,by it work even better than yours.

then how many percents of officers in Indian are sudra or dalits?

if anyone want to express their emotions by burning shops and cars,by hitting someone innocent,they became criminals then,why should govt treat criminals in right manner?don't we have police and military?not only tibetans,if hans express their emotions by burning shops,by hitting citizen,then the police will arrest them and sent them to jails likewise.don't tell me you can burn shops in India without being arrested by police.

you can actually just ask this India member why most Indians are refused to have the freedom to develop their economy.

only those retarded brains believe that the Free-to-bed groups outside China can represent all 8mln Tibetans.

Try even harder with wishful thinking, and Tibet still stays part of China.

Your response made NO sense at all - actually you side-stepped the issue of human rights completely. Must be inconvenient truths..

Here is yet another link - why do you need to lock down free Chinese citizens??

Asia Times Online :: China News, China Business News, Taiwan and Hong Kong News and Business.

HONG KONG - Subdued Tibetans on Wednesday marked the beginning of their traditional New Year, called Losar, with their troubled Himalayan region sealed off from foreign journalists and tourists and blanketed by Chinese security forces lest protests against Beijing's rule break out again.

For many Tibetans, a campaign to boycott customary Losar festivities, most of which would normally take place over the next three days, has turned a usually celebratory occasion into a time of commemoration and mourning for those who died or were tortured and jailed during riots in the Tibet Autonomous Region last March.

The boycott call - started months ago via text messages, e-mails and roadside advertising - has been fueled by overseas Tibetan

groups, who claim that as many as 100 people died in last year's rioting. It has also been endorsed by the Dalai Lama's government in exile in Dharamsala, India.

According to state media, 18 civilians and one police officer died in the rioting; hundreds were injured.

As Losar approached, Chinese security forces stepped up their presence in Tibet and also locked down towns in Gansu, Qinghai and Sichuan provinces where many Tibetans live. Police reportedly discovered several kilograms of explosives under a bridge in Tibet's eastern Qamdo prefecture, which borders Sichuan.

The heightened security is likely to remain long after the first three days of Losar have passed, because there is even greater potential trouble ahead.

On March 10, how will Tibetans choose to remember the 50th anniversary of the failed uprising against Chinese rule that led to the Dalai Lama's flight into exile? This is a date of tremendous emotional import; the protests that it inspired last March culminated in the bloodshed that followed four days later.

The government in exile maintains that 87,000 people were killed by Chinese forces during the 1959 crackdown.

Despite Beijing's 50-year vilification campaign, the 73-year-old Dalai Lama, winner of the 1989 Nobel Peace Prize, remains widely popular among Tibetans. China has denounced him as a "splittist", a "saboteur" and a "tool" of anti-China forces in the West, but these insults only seem to enhance the spiritual leader's standing among his people and raise tension in the region, creating a bigger security headache for Beijing.

That tension may boil over into violence again as a mournful Losar is followed by a painful 50-year anniversary that is then followed four days later by the first anniversary of the bloody suppression of last March's riots, the worst violence seen in Tibet in 20 years. The riots started in Lhasa, Tibet's capital, but quickly spread to other Tibetan areas, attracting worldwide attention and concern just as Beijing was burnishing its image ahead of its international debut as host of the Summer Olympic Games.

Chinese leaders are determined to prevent a repeat of last March's deadly chaos in the coming weeks. They have dispatched a special envoy to Kathmandu to ask Nepal to ban anti-China protests, and security forces are armed and ready to meet any challenge on Chinese soil.

Beijing has also increased attacks on the Dalai Lama and his followers, declaring March 28 Serf Emancipation Day - a reminder of the feudal system that existed in Tibet before the Chinese invaded in 1950. That reminder, however, will probably only serve to further embitter Tibetans.

It could be well into April - maybe much longer - before the Chinese leadership feels safe about lifting its siege of Tibet.

But, even if Beijing succeeds in keeping a lid on Tibetan tensions in the near future, they will only rise to the surface again at a later date - and perhaps with even greater force. Clearly, it is time - past time - for a new strategy.

So far, the Chinese leadership has been content to wait for the Dalai Lama's death while swarming the region with Han Chinese, who have brought with them modern infrastructure, education, the Chinese legal system and impressive, if ill-distributed, economic growth. All these advances, leaders reckoned, would be received with due gratitude and appreciation.

Meanwhile, state media have continued their unsuccessful propaganda campaign to caricature the charismatic Dalai Lama - a figure who has gained international respect and renown as a man of peace - as a radical extremist bent on violence.

If the Dalai Lama were to die tomorrow, his death would only bring China's failed Tibet policy into sharper relief. True, Tibetans would lose a globally recognized symbol of their cause, but that would not solve Beijing's problems in the region.

At this point, the Dalai Lama's death would only widen the rift between Tibetans and their Chinese masters as Dharamsala and Beijing moved into high gear to compete for the naming of a successor, traditionally seen as a reincarnation whose birth coincides with his predecessor's death. The Dalai Lama has even considered breaking with tradition and naming his successor before he dies - although that raises difficult questions about reincarnation.

Certainly, no successor perceived to be anointed by Beijing would be regarded as legitimate.

Following the Dalai Lama's death, then, Tibet would continue to be the troubled, sporadically violent region that it is today. Unless, of course, Beijing succeeds in virtually wiping out its cultural and religious heritage - and that would be a far greater tragedy.

No sensible analyst of the thorny problem of Tibet would suggest independence for the restive region. That would be a denial of political reality and of the great economic advances Tibet has made under Chinese rule. But neither is it reasonable to expect Tibetans to accept the tragic cultural losses that Beijing has done its best to force upon them.

After 50 years of vilification, it is too much to expect China's leaders to accept the "middle way" proposed by the Dalai Lama, but some other way needs to be found, besides throwing rhetorical daggers and ratcheting up security every time Tibetans threaten to rise up against Chinese rule.

Yet, in the run-up to the new year and these sensitive anniversaries, the leadership has shown no signs of recognizing and correcting this failed policy. And the rest of the world is too worried about the economic downturn to care much about Tibet anymore.

For example, Tibet was barely mentioned during US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's recent visit to China. Indeed, America's top diplomat was quite explicit about her country's priorities these days, saying that human rights "can't interfere with the global economic crisis, the global climate change crisis and the security crisis. We have to have a dialogue that leads to an understanding and cooperation on each of those."

In other words, human rights and religious freedom are side issues in a Sino-American relationship now driven by fears over the global economic meltdown, global warming and terrorism.

So it is likely Beijing will face little meaningful opposition to its approach to Tibet. Thus, permanent hostility toward China is building in the region, especially among monks who have been turned out of their monasteries, ordered to denounce the Dalai Lama and forced to take "patriotic education" classes and to study Chinese law instead of Buddhist scriptures.

This kind of throwback to Maoism may produce a few insincere expressions of loyalty to the Communist Party, but in the final analysis it will not win any hearts and minds. That will only happen when what is in those hearts and minds is honored and respected by the central government and when that government also honors the protection of religious freedom guaranteed in its own constitution.

China can and will retain control of Tibet, despite the separatist aspirations of Tibetan extremists, who are frustrated not just with Beijing but also with the more moderate demands for greater autonomy made by the Dalai Lama. But China will never truly bring Tibet into the fold of the nation unless it stops trying to win over Tibetans by beating down their protests, emptying their monasteries and smothering their cultural traditions.

human rights? you are kidding me? you Americans are talking about human rights?

your previous president started the war of invasion, killed more than 100,000 Iraqis, tell me where is the human rights for those dead Iraqis? oh, I see, dead people do not need human rights. then how about jail GWB up?

30,000 gun related deaths report in the US every year! 30,000 people are being massacred just because crimes have their rights to carrier guns. campus shooting on monthly basis, if not on weekly basis. oh, I see, again those 30,000 dead people do not need rights.

now let's have a look what kind of brainwashed people are supporting the so called human rights in Tibet. have a look at the following video, how could they ever be able to tell the information about Tibet feed to them is accurate when they even don't know where is Tibet? brainwashed people don't need to know truth, they just need more propaganda from CNN/BBC.

last but not least, the current ongoing world crisis which is affecting almost every single family on earth is caused by the US, just because its over consumption, the so called "free" market where rich people make money and the poor clean up the s.h.i.t. tell me where are the rights for those who lost their jobs because of your stupidity?

final suggestion - shut up and keep quiet. no room for your propaganda you world trouble makers. or you can pack up, leave the north amercia which belongs to its original owners not you war crimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
30,000 gun related deaths report in the US every year! 30,000 people are being massacred just because crimes have their rights to carrier guns. campus shooting on monthly basis, if not on weekly basis. oh, I see, again those 30,000 dead people do not need rights.

now let's have a look what kind of brainwashed people are supporting the so called human rights in Tibet. have a look at the following video, how could they ever be able to tell the information about Tibet feed to them is accurate when they even don't know where is Tibet? brainwashed people don't need to know truth, they just need more propaganda from CNN/BBC.

twHzXN3kNTs[/media] - Free Tibet, wait, where is Tibet?

last but not least, the current ongoing world crisis which is affecting almost every single family on earth is caused by the US, just because its over consumption, the so called "free" market where rich people make money and the poor clean up the s.h.i.t. tell me where are the rights for those who lost their jobs because of your stupidity?

final suggestion - shut up and keep quiet. no room for your propaganda you world trouble makers. or you can pack up, leave the north amercia which belongs to its original owners not you war crimes.

When you are through raving like a lunatic, perhaps you can respond to the subject matter in the articles. campus shootings on weekly basis? where? Inside the CCCP Headquarters?

The whole world watched the Olympic torch "fight" it's way to Bejing..not just San Francisco..but most cities of the world.

Finally what does the world economy have to do with repression in Tibet? Can you stay focused at all??:rolleyes:

If you want to discuss human rights in the US open a new thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
why so many men just can't judge right or wrong?

why you guys whitewash criminals who burn shops and beat up citizens?

why you guys don't know Tibet had become part of China even before the time when US was found?

why you guys don't know Dalai lama is a criminal of armed rebellion in 1959?do you want any citizen or generals in your nation take armed rebellion?would you forgive these kind of criminal without arresting him and put to trial?

btw,I think there are not much boycott from American boongs,because most of their ancestor had been killed,so they had very few population now.who is the murderer?

thank your barbarian ancestor,you guys don't have much boycott from boongs,because your ancestor are brutal enough to resolve all the problem you guys may meet today by much convenient way-genocide.

Last edited:
When you are through raving like a lunatic, perhaps you can respond to the subject matter in the articles. campus shootings on weekly basis? where? Inside the CCCP Headquarters?

inside the US schools across the country. 30,000 gun related death a year and you call it freedom, shame on you!

The whole world watched the Olympic torch "fight" it's way to Bejing..not just San Francisco..but most cities of the world.

just like how GWB sales the WMD crap and caused that 100,000 deaths? tell me which is worse? the torch "fight" didn't cause 100,000 deaths in the past few years. as of today, your country and your people still refuse to apologize for that war of invasion based on the lies, shame on you.

Finally what does the world economy have to do with repression in Tibet? Can you stay focused at all??:rolleyes:

If you want to discuss human rights in the US open a new thread.

No, there is basically no human rights in the US. half of the teenage girls in the US once had STD, 1/10 of the adults once in the prison, the rich makes the money and when it goes wrong the poor people pay the stimulates package. is that the human rights you are talking about?

you communist US which just nationalized so many banks, car makers. shame on you.

why so many men just can't judge right or wrong?

why you guys whitewash criminals who burn shops and beat up citizens?

why you guys don't know Tibet had become part of China even before the time when US was found?

because they thought they are the only superpower.
because their people are being brainwashed by the CNN/BBC.

cnn is american but bbc is British anyways, no media is bigger propaganda than chinese media, its worst than Russia media, at least Russian media can say after approval from govt. chinese media only says what government says.

cnn is american but bbc is British anyways, no media is bigger propaganda than chinese media, its worst than Russia media, at least Russian media can say after approval from govt. chinese media only says what government says.

that government successfully kicked the US back to South Korea during the Korea war.

that government successfully defended Vietnam during the Vietnam War.

that government holds one of the five permanent seat in the UNSC.

that government didn't show me Arjun in its own 1984 national day parade and then ask me to wait 25 years for more testing.

that government didn't declare any missile tests as successful and then change the announcement to admit the fire missile was missing.

that government didn't fool me using a manned moon mission when they even couldn't build the engine for its own rocket.

that government didn't intentionally disadvantage female students and cause that 20% literacy rate gap.

that government didn't let its own people to die at early 60s when sending billions to Russia for overprices aircraft carriers.

the list can go on much longer

But that goverment killed human to make machine out of them who cant utter a single words. And if someone does say anything they go shot down.Chinese men are like a fish in a fish tank all good but in a jail.
The media and communications industry in mainland China is administered by various government agencies and regulators.
State Administration of Radio, Film, and Television
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
General Administration of Press and Publication
Ministry of Public Security's Cyber Police force
Tiananmen crackdown

But that goverment killed human to make machine out of them who cant utter a single words. And if someone does say anything they go shot down.Chinese men are like a fish in a fish tank all good but in a jail.

really? please feel free to nominate any public forum in China and I will show you that posting some negative comments against the CCP will in general be tolerated.

don't waste time, please nominate one of any major public forums in China. no crap words. please just do it or shut yourself up.

Freedom of the press in China, where 29 Chinese journalists are in prison, is a top concern of independent press advocacy and human rights groups that have issued new reports about the matter.

rest ....
Human Rights Groups Concerned over Chinese Press Freedom

This is really about China’s international image. China has decided that … benefits of … their image of openness are sufficient to outweigh any negative coverage

David Bandurski

Li Datong, [a Chinese journalist] said the rules governing foreign reporters would have a positive effect on media freedom in China in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom