What's new

China Supports Sri Lanka & India against Sri Lanka

Sri Lankans are good people and so are Tamils. But LTTE is a terrorist group that wants to carve out its own state from Sri Lanka, which has always been a Sinhalese Buddhist kingdom. The Sri Lankan government put down this insurrection legitimately.

By contrast, india is an artificial entity of separate hindu kingdoms, one of which is Tamil Nadu. Letting Tamil Nadu go would simply be restoring natural borders. It would not be terrorism or separatism.

Tamils are friendly with Pakistanis too, it seems:

major facepalm, you should change the username to SenileChallenger

Dude its an ungrateful thing to say. Eventhough Sl Tamil problem is a Tamilian issue, India interfered in SL for the sake of Tamils. From propping up LTTE at first, Operation Poolmalai, Indo-Lankan Accord, IPKF etc etc. In the end it was exactly bcs people like you that GoI decided that LTTE will be a national security to India and has to go. Eventhen we are trying our best to get Tamils in SL their due. So if you think that even after all this if you feel that you should get independence from India just bcs SL is treating their Tamil citizens as crap pls do but its not gonna be easy and I think you represent the minority Tamil chauvinists.
India's stand should have been consistent from the begining, IG supported LTTE and represented them as the voice of Tamils in SL, but the back bone less, inexperianced a hole Rajiv Gandhi who became the PM because Sitha Ram Kesari of Congress brought him in to make sure the Congress has a Gandhi Hare, resulted in we loosing all our strategic interest in SL and in the neighbour hood.
You think the IPKF was a saint organization, the IPKF did all attrocities and because of PM Rajiv Gandhi aka A hole, now Tamils in Tamil Nadu are thinking that we are better off with out INDIA.
For over a decade TN fishermen are killed at sea, and nothing is taken care seriously by the INDIAN Government, but only 2 Keralites got killed by the Italians, the Indian Government goes to the extent of risking good relations with Italy. You think that Tamils are second grade citizens when compared to the rest of INDIA.
Even a lot of Tamils such as me voiced for the arrest of the Italians, have any other state people raise the voice for the arrest of the SL Navy personal who kill our fisher men every day. Heck the media does not even publish this.

with the Brain that of a pea nut, you are welcomed to have us alive any time, if you have the guts.
I have met a lot of Chinese in my real life and no one resembles the attitude that these Chinese here in PDF exhibit. Either the people who claim that they are chinese are either not chinese or paid by some one to propagate hate towards us.

Yesterday, I saw him using Hindi-Urdu slang, I have lived with Chinese they never talk about bashing religion.

Sri lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan are united with china.
We all have one common enemy…Indian regime.
India is not a regim, its a government for the people, by the people. we do not say crap against any one unless you are in the wrong side.

All countries starts with Caps but yours :lol: :lol::lol:

You definitely not a Chinese person. Chinese never had this much of hatred towards India. Some senior Chinese guys here always claim that normal Chinese don't even know about India neither they care about India. It is unlikely that a Chinese person with less than 70 posts will develop such an hatred towards our country. Only possibility I see is that you must be from a country whose kids are born breathing hatred on us and grow up eating, drinking hatred as their livilihood :lol::lol:

This is the reason why we voted against Srilanka...

Last edited by a moderator:
India's stand should have been consistent from the begining, IG supported LTTE and represented them as the voice of Tamils in SL, but the back bone less, inexperianced a hole Rajiv Gandhi who became the PM because Sitha Ram Kesari of Congress brought him in to make sure the Congress has a Gandhi Hare, resulted in we loosing all our strategic interest in SL and in the neighbour hood.
You think the IPKF was a saint organization, the IPKF did all attrocities and because of PM Rajiv Gandhi aka A hole, now Tamils in Tamil Nadu are thinking that we are better off with out INDIA.
For over a decade TN fishermen are killed at sea, and nothing is taken care seriously by the INDIAN Government, but only 2 Keralites got killed by the Italians, the Indian Government goes to the extent of risking good relations with Italy. You think that Tamils are second grade citizens when compared to the rest of INDIA.
Even a lot of Tamils such as me voiced for the arrest of the Italians, have any other state people raise the voice for the arrest of the SL Navy personal who kill our fisher men every day. Heck the media does not even publish this.

Mate it is understandable....
All i can say is, congress is taking revenge on tamils for rajiv killings...
But whateva problems centre giv TN, i will say i am an indian first, and a tamilian.... So i feel its also india's responsibility to have our views... SL have a tamil problem, and tamilians views must be considered priority.... but they havent done like that...so pressure must be given...

The evil destabilizing South Asia is brahminism. Tamils (not the LTTE kind) are our allies in this struggle. See what their great sage had to say about brahminism.

Periyar E. V. Ramasamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe many Tamils see the light. They should not support the evil brahminism, corruption, communal prejudice and dynastic politics of new delhi. Once new delhi falters in a war against China, Tamil Nadu will be the first to declare independence!

Japan, korea, vietnam ,taiwan, usa join with india.....
We all have one common enemy... chinese communist regime.....
now happy?
this is what reults in World War, humans are reatched creatures, we kill our own race for the supremecy of chest trimphing,

The evil destabilizing South Asia is brahminism. Tamils (not the LTTE kind) are our allies in this struggle. See what their great sage had to say about brahminism.

Periyar E. V. Ramasamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe many Tamils see the light. They should not support the evil brahminism, corruption, communal prejudice and dynastic politics of New Delhi. Once New Delhi falters in a war against China, Tamil Nadu will be the first to declare independence!

Ur wet dreams.... Many have said we feel like being independent, but not outright independence... and someone talked about periyar and u have posted a wiki link on him...
He is a great personality....
If u have affection for tamils, pls support tamils in SL...Dont shed crocodile tears for us...

are you a lover of the goon periyar?

looks like you do not know much about periyar like most Indians. There are certain controversies about him but he is one of the greatest social reformers. Even UNESCO has provided a citation to him for his social reform work.

wow, the lack of knowledge is truly astounding. the panda will be put in its place if it tries anything stupid.
and this comes from a non-brahmin

Back
Top Bottom