What's new

China Supports Sri Lanka & India against Sri Lanka

I am saying same thing this decision purely based on betterment of other states except Tamilnadu , fine . Great India can able to function without Tamilnadu (it just a small state) so better give freedom 2 us from Union India. Then India don't have compulsion to change its foreign policy for a sake of small state like TN. I think that move will benefits both of us.

Our future nation would be purely based on our strategic interest and there is no need to beg others for our issues.
no way tamil nadu gets freedom.. are you a lover of the goon periyar?

I am saying same thing this decision purely based on betterment of other states except Tamilnadu , fine . Great India can able to function without Tamilnadu (it just a small state) so better give freedom 2 us from Union India. Then India don't have compulsion to change its foreign policy for a sake of small state like TN. I think that move will benefits both of us.

Our future nation would be purely based on our strategic interest and there is no need to beg others for our issues.
Yes, Tamil Nadu should be independent. New Delhi wants to go around picking fights with all india's neighbors like Pakistan, China and Bangladesh. There's no reason for peaceful and reasonable Tamils to get involved in those fights.

Yes, Tamil Nadu should be independent. New Delhi wants to go around picking fights with all india's neighbors like Pakistan, China and Bangladesh. There's no reason for peaceful and reasonable Tamils to get involved in those fights.
so now you support tamils? I thought you voted against Tamils. what a nutjob LOL.. or just a freaking Troll???

Is shyte stirring your hobby or do you do this for a living?

Dude its an ungrateful thing to say. Eventhough Sl Tamil problem is a Tamilian issue, India interfered in SL for the sake of Tamils. From propping up LTTE at first, Operation Poolmalai, Indo-Lankan Accord, IPKF etc etc. In the end it was exactly bcs people like you that GoI decided that LTTE will be a national security to India and has to go. Eventhen we are trying our best to get Tamils in SL their due. So if you think that even after all this if you feel that you should get independence from India just bcs SL is treating their Tamil citizens as crap pls do but its not gonna be easy and I think you represent the minority Tamil chauvinists.

Yes,Tamil Nadu should be independent. New Delhi wants to go around picking fights with all india's neighbors like Pakistan, China and Bangladesh. There's no reason for peaceful and reasonable Tamils to get involved in those fights.

But before that Chinese people should get freedom to elect their govt :P or at least get rid of the internet nanny that keeps an eye on them every time they log on to internet.

so now you support tamils? I thought yI ou voted against Tamils. what a nutjob LOL.. or just a freaking Troll???
Sri Lankans are good people and so are Tamils. But LTTE is a terrorist group that wants to carve out its own state from Sri Lanka, which has always been a Sinhalese Buddhist kingdom. The Sri Lankan government put down this insurrection legitimately.

By contrast, india is an artificial entity of separate hindu kingdoms, one of which is Tamil Nadu. Letting Tamil Nadu go would simply be restoring natural borders. It would not be terrorism or separatism.

Tamils are friendly with Pakistanis too, it seems:

Periyar_with_Jinnah_and_Ambedkar.JPG

Sri Lankans are good people and so are Tamils. But LTTE is a terrorist group that wants to carve out its own state from Sri Lanka, which has always been a Sinhalese Buddhist kingdom. The Sri Lankan government put down this insurrection legitimately.

By contrast, india is an artificial entity of separate hindu kingdoms, one of which is Tamil Nadu. Letting Tamil Nadu go would simply be restoring natural borders. It would not be terrorism or separatism.

You might wish to check history Sri Lanka has been a Tamil homeland since around the 2nd century BCE

Hindu regime is losing support everywhere. Sri Lanka hates them. Pakistan hates them. Bangladesh hates them.
:rofl:

Hindu regime is losing support everywhere. Sri Lanka hates them. Pakistan hates them. Bangladesh hates them.
with the Brain that of a pea nut, you are welcomed to have us alive any time, if you have the guts.
I have met a lot of Chinese in my real life and no one resembles the attitude that these Chinese here in PDF exhibit. Either the people who claim that they are chinese are either not chinese or paid by some one to propagate hate towards us.

Kindly refer to the history that Tamils have been there in SL way before Budhism went there. Tamils were and are peace loving people, but continuous descrimination made us take up arms to fight against the oppressor. we fought and died for a cause similar to that of Subash Chnandrabose(who was branded as a terrorist by the British/Congress).

I don't think we really care much about wannabes who have a history of backstabbing us riding on pathetic threats.

Looks like the Commie nation enjoys supporting those who cannot even stand themselves..:lol:

Sri lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan are united with china.
We all have one common enemy…Indian regime.

Back
Top Bottom