What's new

China signs deal for 150 Russian fighter jet engines: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
as Memebr Zabanya has mentioned before you are seriouly lack of comprehension skills```a retard can understand the difference of WS-10's 1600 hours lifespan v.s AL-31's 900... so lets start talking about reliability now kid if you can
ok father as u say:drag:
the deal included third series of the AL-31FN, , which have a maximum thrust of 12,500 kilogrammes and 2,000-hour service life not 900 ,check out the thread

well our own indigenous kaveri mark1 has successfully tested in russia ,
but unfortunately mark2 kaveri is not so lucky

the program started in 1980s, after wasting $300million it is still crap, only one engine tested on a four engined russian cargo plane``do you know why? because if they replace all four engines with your crapy ones the plane will crash which will add up your 1000+ world record.

In August 2010, regarding the reasons for delay, a Ministry of Defence press release reported:[20]

Technical/technological complexities.:no:
Lack of availability of critical equipment & materials.:cheesy:
Lack of availability of test facilities in the country necessitating testing abroad. :agree:
Non availability of skilled/technically specialized manpower." :agree:

besides this project like every other projects like LCA, Arjun and BraHmos with direct foreign imports but with your very own paint job then call it indigenous.

Last edited by a moderator:
the program started in 1980s, after wasting $300million it is still crap, only one engine tested on a four engined russian cargo plane``do you know why? because if they replace all four engines with your crapy ones the plane will crash which will add up your 1000+ world record.
oh really then what about ur indigenous engine ws10 installed j10 crashed
J-10-1269423721_65328.jpg

J-10-1269423429_94991.jpg

J-10-1269422877_96170.jpg

i think their ws 10a engines were more powerful than al 31engines:rofl:

besides this project like every other projects like LCA, Arjun and BraHmos with direct foreign imports but with your very own paint job then call it indigenous.
oh really look who is talking about paint job .:lol:
the whole world knows about ur country's greatness in copying & reverse engineering & ur talking of paint job .Just tell me any indigeniuos weapon which is not a copy of western & russian arms

ok father as u say:drag:
the deal included third series of the AL-31FN, , which have a maximum thrust of 12,500 kilogrammes and 2,000-hour service life not 900 ,check out the thread

kid AL-31FN's assigned life is around 3000 hours, but in western standard (and chinese) we use MTBO (the mean time between equipment failures that result in loss of system continuity or unacceptable degradation).... because the hours for assigned life span is mostly achieved from ground testing``whereas MTBO is more reliable measure for the engine's life span in real combat situation, so according to this standard AL-31 fits in the 900 hours

The Chinese engine right now faces some quantity problem, not the quality one.

We don't have the production that is enough to include the old J-10A and J-11A, therefore we just bought some AL-31 for the temporary substitute.

Just like US bought some Mi-17 from Russia for its Afghan ally.

sir i disagree with you.

if china has good indigenous engines it can produce them on massive scale due to large industrial base.

so there must be some quality issues with indigenous engine.

but off coarse they will be sorted out in half a decade.

every new jet engine takes a time to be mature

kid AL-31FN's assigned life is around 3000 hours, but in western standard (and chinese) we use MTBO (the mean time between equipment failures that result in loss of system continuity or unacceptable degradation).... because the hours for assigned life span is mostly achieved from ground testing``whereas MTBO is more reliable measure for the engine's life span in real combat situation, so according to this standard AL-31 fits in the 900 hours
so daddy u r saying ur ws 10a has more life span than AL-31 ,just because u saw it in a biased chinese defence blog or website about life span of ws 10a .Common then russia would starting importing engines from china
smiley-laughing024.gif

J-10-1269423721_65328.jpg

J-10-1269423429_94991.jpg

J-10-1269422877_96170.jpg

omg```facepalm``realy kid, comprehension skills``this is J-10A with AL-31 engine`lol``so many people here have stated clearly here that old version of J-10s are equipted with AL-31 engines, but J-10Bs with WS-10s.

the whole world knows about ur country's greatness in copying & reverse engineering & ur talking of paint job .Just tell me any indigeniuos weapon which is not a copy of western & russian arms

this is learning curve, every contry does that but the incredible india``i guess thats the reason why they keep creating joke projects all the time and the laughing stock. :D

It is nice to hear that India have also made its first attempt on engines to power their indigenous fighter and despite failing to achieve its goal is now receiving help from the French to make flying Tejas possible.

Which we have plenty of and it is now time for the indigenous to come along. It is good to see India finally getting the hang of this idea though.

It is every bit significant when you are responding to something insignificant.

my mate somnath is making fun of India bashers who bash kaveri by mimicking them.

it may seem that he is insulting you but he in my opinion is making fun of those Chinese members who bashed kaveri.

how many times must i repeat....J-10A used AL-31f as its engine.and this is J-10A.J10B which uses WS-10 still on test.

besides,even this is AL-31f,we cant just say that this accident is caused just by its engine.

can u say Su-30MKI's engine is not good because it crashed?
30sukhoi1.jpg

[

omg```facepalm``realy kid, comprehension skills``this is J-10A with AL-31 engine`lol``so many people here have stated clearly here that old version of J-10s are equipted with AL-31 engines, but J-10Bs with WS-10s.

ok u may avoid those pics but unfortunately in 2009 a wonderful incident happen.

it was reported that on March 7, 2009 that an active duty J-10 suffered a loss of all onboard avionics during a tactical training exercise. However, the pilot of the aircraft, Lieutenant Colonel Li Feng was able to land the aircraft safely. The pilot cited the cause of the avionics failure as smoke in the cockpit presumably generated by the engine which had leaked in from the environmental control system.
Chinese pilot gets top honors for saving faulty jet fighter - People's Daily Online
now what u have to say about ur great WS10a engine:girl_wacko:

this is learning curve, every contry does that but the incredible india``i guess thats the reason why they keep creating joke projects all the time and the laughing stock. :D
so u call projects like brahmos a joke projects ,well that is the world's greatest joke
0034.gif

kid if you dont know, not to make a clown out of yourself please argue with facts
try to get you a bit educated on the matters you rants on This is the real face of Taihang (WS-10) Turbofan Engine!*|*China Military Power Mashup
hey u should look the charts in detail

Performance Comparison
Model Name AL-31F WS-10
Manufacturer Saturn Liming Corporation
maximum thrust (daN) 12258 12500~13200
intermediate thrust (daN) 7620 ??:lol:
turbine inlet temperature (K) 1685 1650~1750
Airflow (Kg/s) 112.0 ~124.7
specific thrust (daN/ Kg/s) ~110 ~106

afterburning fuel consumption (Kg/ daN•h) ~2.05 2.0
intermediate fuel consumption (Kg/ daN•h) 0.795 ???:lol:
thrust to weight ratio 7.14 7.5
bypass ratio 0.6 (0.571) ~0.78
total compressor pressure ratio 23.8 >30
fan pressure ratio 3.6 ~3.3
high pressure compressor pressure ratio 6.46 12
compressor stage number 4F+9H 3F+9H
turbine stage number 1H+1L 1H+2L
main combustor style annular combustor Short annular combustor
afterburner

now tell me where did u find those data ???

how many times must i repeat....J-10A used AL-31f as its engine.and this is J-10A.J10B which uses WS-10 still on test.

besides,even this is AL-31f,we cant just say that this accident is caused just by its engine.

can u say Su-30MKI's engine is not good because it crashed?
30sukhoi1.jpg

[
that's what i am trying to say that Russian engines are better & china has done wise thing by buying russian engine ,but these people are unnecesarily defaming russian engines .

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Bhromos is a good missle.But russians didnt buy it themselves.they have better one.but they dont share it with u.
oh yes that's why they signed to build hypersonic brahmos with india .Common grow up man

put some sentence of the article on google and see the first result urself, see what source is it, this whole thread start by an Indian source. i witness once a Indian source said a Chinese man illegally enter India border to seek Indian citizenship, start his journey from beijing and through tibet, because he witness Chicom massacre uighur ppl in beijing. since then i hat off to the reporter of the news and all Indian media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom