What's new

China signs deal for 150 Russian fighter jet engines: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
you forgot....india also make the best quality dungs in the world. :tup:

cow-dung2-3.jpg
brother u dont know india is also one of the largest producer of gobar gas which is made from cow's dung which is also bio friendly environment friendly
CowDungMounds.jpg

gobar-gas.jpg

china is well ahead of india in the pharmaceutical industry.
china is well ahead of india in the cement industry.

india is behind most african countries.

china is challenging USA and india still cant beat pakistan.

china likes making a mockery of india, india is like a punching bag.
india will never catch china, EVER!
oh lord may god give u divine wisdom:angel:

If one day, indian people don't need any foreigners to prove they are great people great country, it is then a true great nation. Believe it or not, before 1980s, Chinese people have the same feeling, they quoted so many foreigners saying to tell themselve "we are number one, we are fantastic". It is actually crap, no one will care about you. We realized that long time ago. Now we just do what we should do and don't care.
well my friend india doesnt need no one certificate of greatness ,India is great. if u dont want to accept it then let it be .

Hey, Dalai lama 4477, you just ruined this thread with your dirty trolling,
no my friend i am not here to troll or abuse china ,infact u people are humuliating such a great country like india
and you ruined Dalai lama.
plz dont tell like this ,his holiness is great & he admires india ,so do we

brother it was just a sarcasm ,i know very well aboout the capability of Pakistan & bangladesh .But u took it seriously :D

First of all, sarcasm is discouraged in this forum.

Secondly, your post didn't display any point at all, in fact your posts show that you are just here to troll.

Thirdly: get a job.

brother u dont know india is also one of the largest producer of gobar gas which is made from cow's dung which is also bio friendly environment friendly

nice, you forgot another one...india aslo make quality drinks that help multiply brain cells..
i can tell you drink a lot of it.:tup:

cow-urine-drink2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom