What's new

China should punish Philippines over US offer: report

I think your Govt. made it clearer that they will punish dumb Chinese peasant like you in Tienanmen square again if you keep barking to Philippines in PDF :coffee:

It's always easier to kill dumb Chinese peasant than any Philippines soldiers

just like it was easier to kill viets with agent orange than to kill a single Chinese.

just like it was easier to kill viets with agent orange than to kill a single Chinese.
Hehe, thing changed, it's much more easier to kill dumb Chinese peasant than any China's neighbours now, that why, VN and Phil can ram and arrest China ship freely but innocent Chinese still got death sentence every day without any reason:coffee:

One serious offer by Philippines to U.S and we see China sending statements to press for peace and calm... China will have to consider these blatant threats to smaller countries. and Chinese trolls can have a field day speaking what they want but the ground reallities have changed.

The west is increasingly becoming vary of China and its military plans, and I do not doubt if they are holding back guns just to find a solid reason to take some action (may or may not be military). Their party mouth-piece itself talks about punishing select nations and what not. This behavior is seen as a political stance by countries and policies are formed based on theses.

The recent Policy shift of U.S. towards Asia just confirms the fact that the threat posed by China as a military power, this is exacerbated by the fact that it is not a democratically elected government and has more chances of going rouge as effectively Chinese system of govt does not have any opposition.

So China has to take things with a pinch of salt if it has to survive in this World where other countries will do anything on the pretext of threats. Taking such stances as recently seen towards Philippines, will only degrade more the already infamous impression. Also, if China really need to be a super-power it must understand that these things will only slow or may stop its rise.

I am just wondering at one place few members of neighbouring countries accuse India of threatening smaller countries but don't say anything if one of their "higher than mountain, deeper than ocean friendship" holding friend is doing the same.

Lets see what phillipines and US are prepared to do.

P.S. - Don't give lame excuse of comparing oranges and apples.

Cheers

Hehe, thing changed, it's much more easier to kill dumb Chinese peasant than any China's neighbours now, that why, VN and Phil can ram and arrest China ship freely but innocent Chinese still got death sentence every day without any reason:coffee:

that's why your illegal immigrants are swimming to China :lol:

talking about death sentence, lmao... you use military helicopters to gun down civilians, and still cannot control the Viets shooting up on heroin because they are too depressed with poverty.

Such an abomination. Didn't you felt ashamed before making fun of Viet's death??? With a simple Logic you can understand that the Agent orange and Tinamen square massacare has no similarities.

Please think once about humanity before making fun of some one death. I know for the Communist, the life has no value, but as a human I hope you must value it.

I hope the China put sanction on US due its tireless efforts to contain China.

Such an abomination. Didn't you felt ashamed before making fun of Viet's death??? With a simple Logic you can understand that the Agent orange and Tinamen square massacare has no similarities.

Please think once about humanity before making fun of some one death. I know for the Communist, the life has no value, but as a human I hope you must value it.
tinamen square massacare? wtf?
It's tiananmen squre,and no "massacare"Have happened there,stop your nonsense bullsh!t.

Ministry of Warnings, Federal govt of China, at work once again.
Philiphines has been warned second time in six months, while one warning already issued for Vietnam, India, US, Japan and korea.

So philiphines is leading the way.....

But i fail to understand,why is China bullying its smaller neighbours showing arrogance in money and military terms.

If you want to fight go and attack US, lets see who is real world superpower and who is a abusive power abusing smaller nations.

tinamen square massacare? wtf?
It's tiananmen squre,and no "massacare"Have happened there,stop your nonsense bullsh!t.

Ok I stopped my senseless BS, please suggest ur members too to stop there BS.. and Be more humane than being communist while discussing death of civilians.

lmao your best friends forever, Vietnam, is also communist, so what do you say to that?

they are using military helicopters to gun down their own civilians, yet because they oppose China, you support them, maybe you should think about your own humanity.

http://namvietnews.wordpress.com/20...-attack-helicopters-unleashed-death-on-hmong/

lmao your best friends forever, Vietnam, is also communist, so what do you say to that?

they are using military helicopters to gun down their own civilians, yet because they oppose China, you support them, maybe you should think about your own humanity.

Vietnam, Laos: Attack Helicopters Unleashed Death on Hmong « NamViet News
I posted at least 3 times that news is fake already ?? why do you keep posting again and again ??
Foreign journalists make fact-finding tour to Mường Nhé
Read the original news
Báo điện tử CP English - 8 month(s) ago 6 readings
VGP – Foreign journalists from AFP, Reuters, Kyodo News, NHK, Xinhua News Agency as well as local media agencies like the Việt Nam Television, The World and Việt Nam Report, arrived in Điện Biên Province on a fact-finding tour to learn about the recent happenings in Mường Nhé.
They had a meeting with leaders of the local authorities to hear about the real development, causes, and results of the settlement of the case.

Ms. Giàng Thị Hoa, Vice Chairman of the Điện Biên People’s Committee once again rejected erroneous information on so-called “riot” of Hmong people in Mường Nhé that some foreign media reported recently.

Some foreign media even fabulously reported that local authorities used forces to break the “riot” and many of Hmong people participating in the riot were arrested or killed.

In fact, from April 30 to May 6, some extremists in several localities in Mường Nhé used cunning to incite and cheat about the appearance of a “supernatural” force, to lure and coerce thousands of Hmong people from many places to gathering in Huổi Khon Village of Nậm Kè Commune in Mường Nhé, in order to execute a scheme to undermine the great national unity bloc.

In the context, local authorities asked people-based organizations and relevant agencies to take measures to prevent the ringleaders from conducting extreme activities and disperse the gathering.

During the settlement of the incident, no force was used, just working teams of mass organizations helped the ethnic people understand the scheme of these bad persons and to voluntarily return to their residential areas.

At present, Hmong people from other localities have returned to their residential places. The local authorities provided means of transport, money and food for them to return safely. Nobody was reported wounded or killed. Some persons who committed acts violating the country’s laws were temporarily detained.

By Hải Minh
http://en.baomoi.com/Info/Foreign-journalists-make-factfinding-tour-to-Muong-Nhe/3/148124.epi
Poor Chinese , out govt. will not kill people for fun like your govt. in Tienanmen square

Chinese nursed with milk poisoned melamine, then become mentally ill and talk loudly, it's noisy but let them alive.:agree:

US war ship is in region, can china punish them ?.

uss-wayne-e-meyer-1.jpg

Ministry of Warnings, Federal govt of China, at work once again.
Philiphines has been warned second time in six months, while one warning already issued for Vietnam, India, US, Japan and korea.

So philiphines is leading the way.....

But i fail to understand,why is China bullying its smaller neighbours showing arrogance in money and military terms.

If you want to fight go and attack US, lets see who is real world superpower and who is a abusive power abusing smaller nations.

One serious offer by Philippines to U.S and we see China sending statements to press for peace and calm... China will have to consider these blatant threats to smaller countries. and Chinese trolls can have a field day speaking what they want but the ground reallities have changed.

The west is increasingly becoming vary of China and its military plans, and I do not doubt if they are holding back guns just to find a solid reason to take some action (may or may not be military). Their party mouth-piece itself talks about punishing select nations and what not. This behavior is seen as a political stance by countries and policies are formed based on theses.

The recent Policy shift of U.S. towards Asia just confirms the fact that the threat posed by China as a military power, this is exacerbated by the fact that it is not a democratically elected government and has more chances of going rouge as effectively Chinese system of govt does not have any opposition.

So China has to take things with a pinch of salt if it has to survive in this World where other countries will do anything on the pretext of threats. Taking such stances as recently seen towards Philippines, will only degrade more the already infamous impression. Also, if China really need to be a super-power it must understand that these things will only slow or may stop its rise.
China has enough nuclear weapons to finish off all of our enemies. We already have 3000+ nuclear warheads. The only question is not whether China will attack our enemies, but when we will attack our enemies, and who we will attack first. This article tells you the answer: China should punish Philippines over US offer.
When we are done with the Philippines :devil: india is the next most likely country because india is weak, internally unstable, and nobody -- not even USA -- will directly help india in a war against China. india will face the dragon's wrath all alone, and it will be partitioned. At the very least, the northeast and naxal regions must have autonomy.

Hahaha I don't have to dream to see Paracel Islands and Spratly Islands belonging to China! We already conquered Taiwan by intimidating them into voting for the pro-China this month. Now I thought Vietnam wanted to take back the Paracels and drill in the disputed waters with india? We can repeat the punishment of 1979, 1984 and 1988 if you like! This time, our aircraft carrier can launch attacks directly on Ho Chi Min and South Vietnam.

Did your China govt or China media exposed news, video when Vietnamese Police rammed your CMS? Loose face doesn't it?

How many time Vietnamese soldiers slap on Chinese soldier faces? I don't think you can count?

That's only a reason why Vietnamese did not respect China due to that matter? Affraid to loose reputation for being a big country?

Back
Top Bottom