What's new

China should punish Philippines over US offer: report

Do you have to expose your low 81 iq here LOL people took opium by their own will where as napalm and orange were dropped wether they want them or not. gosh you are more retard than i thought , may be this is why your useles country india is atleast 40 years behinh china LOL

You did not take Opium on your own wish. Somebody forced you to become addicted to the same and that some one made it readily available to you rich Chinese during that time..

That's the reason I say don't abuse when you can not handle a response. I can give you back a bit more but will stop with in my limits.

yes troll you are right cos we are not addicted to naplam and orange like vietnam:rofl:

china is addicted themselves by poisoned milk with melamine and other danger chemical materials.

Tainted-Baby-Milk Scandal in China

China's food safety officials have once again come under intense scrutiny this week as the number of infants sickened by a batch of tainted milk powder expands daily. On September 17, Chinese Health Ministry authorities announced that over 6200 babies had fallen ill, many developing kidney stones, from drinking milk made from toxic powder. At least three have died, and more than 50 remain in serious condition. Officials have said the number of victims could climb, the China Daily reported.
Chinese authorities say the milk powder, produced by Chinese dairy giant Sanlu Group, was contaminated with melamine, a chemical used in making plastics. Melamine has been illegally added to food products in China.

http://http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1841535,00.html

You did not take Opium on your own wish. Somebody forced you to become addicted to the same and that some one made it readily available to you rich Chinese during that time..

That's the reason I say don't abuse when you can not handle a response. I can give you back a bit more but will stop with in my limits.

low iQ chap so what you are saying is people were force to take opium on the street LOL

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

china is addicted themselves by poisoned milk with melamine and other danger chemical materials.

China's food safety officials have once again come under intense scrutiny this week as the number of infants sickened by a batch of tainted milk powder expands daily. On September 17, Chinese Health Ministry authorities announced that over 6200 babies had fallen ill, many developing kidney stones, from drinking milk made from toxic powder. At least three have died, and more than 50 remain in serious condition. Officials have said the number of victims could climb, the China Daily reported.
Chinese authorities say the milk powder, produced by Chinese dairy giant Sanlu Group, was contaminated with melamine, a chemical used in making plastics. Melamine has been illegally added to food products in China.

hahaha i rather take tainted milk than napalm and orange LOL

low iQ chap so what you are saying is people were force to take opium on the street LOL

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

hahaha i rather take tainted milk than napalm and orange LOL

Stop take it, your brain will wrongly developed, it's serious mistake. :D

hahaha silly fool most of your viet trolls posts already telling me you guys is seriously agent affected LOL

It were effected for both side in Vietnam war, Americans are same and now they've been paid for land clearance. But in china you poisoned yourself. It's most silly thing happent only in China.:enjoy:

Ok, with all your high IQ tell me what made you addicted to Opium? If not British, who gave it to you.. In fact East India Company supplied all the Opium that Chinese wanted. Use your IQ and learn your history. :D Now, I don't exactly know what are you getting mad at?

Another thing, do you think you were forced into Unit 731 or your high IQ tells that you went there on your own will too? Please please all by sharing your intense Chinese knowledge..

Ok, with all your high IQ tell me what made you addicted to Opium? If not British, who gave it to you.. In fact East India Company supplied all the Opium that Chinese wanted. Use your IQ and learn your history. :D Now, I don't exactly know what are you getting mad at?

Another thing, do you think you were forced into Unit 731 or your high IQ tells that you went there on your own will too? Please please all by sharing your intense Chinese knowledge..

Look 81 chap i m having fun seeing you continue making a fool of yourself

and I am concerned about you getting Mad.. Don't get mad, you asked for it..

Btw, show your high IQ and respond like a normal being not like a desperate looser.. :lol:

When Chinese talk, it sounds like buzzing to Indian ears. When 40% of your country is malnutritioned, a full 10% shorter than Chinese, and ranked 2nd from the bottom in education, there's little you can do other than rage.

I touched the raw nerves and its showing in the way high iqdiots are responding :lol:

:lol: Thanks for 5 year old "news."

Vietnam is so poor you would kill each other for Chinese milk. At least Chinese people are all well-fed. Vietnamese women are starving so they have to run to China to get married.

It were effected for both side in Vietnam war, Americans are same and now they've been paid for land clearance. But in china you poisoned yourself. It's most silly thing happent only in China.:enjoy:
You call killing millions of Vietnamese by naplam burning death "land clearance"? :lol: I agree! When PLA killed 130,000 Vietnamese in just 28 days. I call it "land clearance" too.

Of course we have nothing to be mad at. The British were starving indians to death by the millions and millions. Who care if they sell us something we want to buy anyway. :lol:

LOL......... and China won the war against Japan in the end. That's why Manchuria and Taiwan territory of China today. But india submitted to its Islamic and Anglo conquerors for 1000 years in total. You lost the indus river valley (the heartland of your civilization) and nearby mountains are called "Hindu Kush".

:lol:

China has enough nuclear weapons to finish off all of our enemies. We already have 3000+ nuclear warheads. The only question is not whether China will attack our enemies, but when we will attack our enemies, and who we will attack first. This article tells you the answer: China should punish Philippines over US offer.
When we are done with the Philippines :devil: india is the next most likely country because india is weak, internally unstable, and nobody -- not even USA -- will directly help india in a war against China. india will face the dragon's wrath all alone, and it will be partitioned. At the very least, the northeast and naxal regions must have autonomy.
Dude... wake up smell coffee, your dreams are your dream...keep them to yourself, We have Russia also to support us.. we are capable enough to make you go back 200 years even at the cost of we going 300 years back... we will still rock.. so happy dreaming...

Back
Top Bottom