What's new

China sends patrol ship into disputed South China Sea

I've heard the Chinese navy sea tour is over. Heading back to their own shore. My limited graphigraphy understand is south china sea is to the south of China, while their navy fleet was sent out to the east. I am feeling dizzy...

I've heard the Chinese navy sea tour is over. Heading back to their own shore. My limited graphigraphy understand is south china sea is to the south of China, while their navy fleet was sent out to the east. I am feeling dizzy...

Testing enemies. We need to know how many fronts we are facing.

In case you don't know. There are many Chinese police ships in South China Sea.

Testing enemies. We need to know how many fronts we are facing.

In case you don't know. There are many Chinese police ships in South China Sea.

That may not be enough as Washington gets more nervous of China's rise as years go by. They might start doing something insane with the next American president.

That may not be enough as Washington gets more nervous of China's rise as years go by. They might start doing something insane with the next American president.

Washington has been doing nothing right for 10 years by doing it, the Chinese has been doing nothing wrong (but not right, think about this) for 10 years by not doing anything other than development. That's it. The Chinese simply rode on top of US mistakes and had a merry trip. The Chinese has yet to prove themselves they can make things right for themselves.

"The U.S. is the only nation that has not signed the 1982 Convention 'Laws of the Sea'. Britain has a gigantic maritime economic zone in the South Atlantic - 200 km around each: Asuncion, St. Helena, Tristan da Cunha, Gough, South Georgia, South Shetlands, South Sandwich, South Orkneys, Falklands/Malvinas..." [Jan Z. Volens' informative post]

Why has no one demanded that Britain relinquish its "gigantic maritime economic zone in the South Atlantic"? It is inherently unfair to apply a double-standard to only China and its islands/territory in the South China Sea.

Peter, you and all of the China-haters are too late. I have posted everywhere in the mainstream media (e.g. Boston Globe, CNBC, CNN, Miami Herald, NASDAQ, Reuters, Sacramento Bee, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Washington Times, etc.) and YouTube over the last 12 days.

This is my reaction to the stubborn Vietnamese posters that came into the Chinese sub-forum and raised a ruckus.

Look in the comment section and the number of "China Lee" comments. Who do you think had the last laugh? You or me?

-----

Here is an example:

Rivals push to rename the South China Sea – Global Public Square - CNN.com Blogs

-----

I am also on foreign websites, such as this one in India.

Territorial Disputes Escalate in the South China Sea | 2point6billion.com - Foreign Direct Investment in Asia

-----

On The Hill's Congress Blog, Senator Inhofe makes his point and I make mine in the first comment.

China's naval harassments cannot be tolerated - The Hill's Congress Blog

-----

Senator McCain makes his point in an article and I present the counterpoint in the first comment. Where have you been Peter? You missed the party.

McCain Warns of

I forgot to mention something important. On 10% of the Western news sites, I was censored. San Francisco Chronicle, The Seattle Times, and a few other newspapers deleted my comment on China's 1,400-year-old first discovery of Paracel Islands. Also, Reuters decided to ban me from commenting after I posted a different comment on a second China-Vietnam article.

Nevertheless, I cannot be censored. I simply move to other news services, such as The Diplomat or Foreign Policy. The more that some newspapers try to censor me (by deleting my comment or refusing to post it), the more determined I become to be heard. The Long Island Press held my comment for review by a moderator for four days and then quietly deleted my submission request.

It is ironic that every time they censored my comment, I received a boost in energy and determination to post on ten more websites. I think I have made over two hundred posts on news sites and YouTube during the last 12 days.

The moral of the story is that if you try to censor this mouse, I will roar!

-----

See fifth full comment (e.g. don't count the replies to original comments):

China to US: Keep Out | China Power

See second full comment:

South China Sea or me? | Prestowitz

The whole China-Vietnam thing is dying down. Anyway, I'm becoming bored with the issue. I'm not a big fan of politics.

I prefer being an "armchair general." However, due to the falsehoods, disrespect, and constant taunting by Vietnamese, I decided to be a "keyboard warrior" for two weeks.

Anyway, if you submit comments to the Times of India, they will publish it. Don't bother with The Hindu. The Hindu censored my submission.

Just because so many neighbors are against China's claims, it doesn't mean the neighbors are right. The U.S. should remain neutral and not get involved.

If China's claims are reasonable and more appropriately then there aren't so many neighbors whom spoke against China. The U.S. will remain neutral and not get involved if the tension in the Southeast Asia Sea is resolved by a responsible China.

The whole China-Vietnam thing is dying down. Anyway, I'm becoming bored with the issue. I'm not a big fan of politics.

I prefer being an "armchair general." However, due to the falsehoods, disrespect, and constant taunting by Vietnamese, I decided to be a "keyboard warrior" for two weeks.

Anyway, if you submit comments to the Times of India, they will publish it. Don't bother with The Hindu. The Hindu censored my submission.

I guess TOI has some merit to it after all lol.

Peter, you and all of the China-haters are too late. I have posted everywhere in the mainstream media (e.g. Boston Globe, CNBC, CNN, Miami Herald, NASDAQ, Reuters, Sacramento Bee, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Washington Times, etc.) and YouTube over the last 12 days.

This is my reaction to the stubborn Vietnamese posters that came into the Chinese sub-forum and raised a ruckus.

Look in the comment section and the number of "China Lee" comments. Who do you think had the last laugh? You or me?

-----

Here is an example:

Rivals push to rename the South China Sea – Global Public Square - CNN.com Blogs

-----

I am also on foreign websites, such as this one in India.

Territorial Disputes Escalate in the South China Sea | 2point6billion.com - Foreign Direct Investment in Asia

-----

On The Hill's Congress Blog, Senator Inhofe makes his point and I make mine in the first comment.

China's naval harassments cannot be tolerated - The Hill's Congress Blog

-----

Senator McCain makes his point in an article and I present the counterpoint in the first comment. Where have you been Peter? You missed the party.

McCain Warns of

What is this? :laugh: You can't support your points here and unable to refute my replies - so you went some places else to see if anybody would support you then!?

Therefore, I will not take away that happiness of yours, I promise ... :laugh:

China warns US to stay out of maritime spat | World News |Axisoflogic.com

"China Lee: We published your words as a Choice Reade's Comment tonight. Excellent! - Les Blough, Editor"

Well, it is because Les Blough hasn't read this though:

Peter said:
During the 1982 Falkland Islands War, the United States rejected Argentina's argument of physical proximity. Instead, the United States supported British military efforts to assert its historical claims of discovery and sovereignty over the Falkland Islands.

Similarly, the United States should publicly announce its support of China's 1,000-year-old historical claims and territorial sovereignty over the South China Sea islands and area. If the United States fails to reinforce the international-law principle that historical title trumps proximity then the world will degenerate into chaos.

Why should we publicly announce its support of China's 1,000-year-old historical claims and territorial sovereignty over the South China Sea islands and area?

1. USA has no special-close ties relationship with China, but she does with England.
2. The 1,000-year-old historical claims that China announced is being refuted by Vietnam and various South East Asian nations.

The situation is not the same. And in order for USA to support China, we have to find it convincing - instead our Senator McCain has said: “the aggressive behavior of China and the unsubstantiated territorial claims that it seeks to advance” are “exacerbating tensions” in the waters.

a1.jpg

Other countries in the area do not think differently either. :laugh: How can we support you then, China?

If the Vietnamese and Filipinos are permitted to encroach on sovereign Chinese South China Sea territory then the Argentines will be encouraged to launch a second Falkland Islands War. Also, the Spaniards will use the proximity argument and militarily attempt to eject the British from Gibraltar. The Turks will grab the nearby Greek Dodecanese Islands. Last, but not least, the Moroccans will try to seize the proximate Spanish territory of Ceuta.

Who stops them? :azn:

Wars will break out all over the world if proximity is permitted to supersede historical title.

But there are no wars break out from those countries you have mentioned above; instead, the world does see China is not a responsible nation with oil-thirsty ambition however.

Probably he is not NiceGuy, the Vietnamese trolling fest started at the early June, whereas his account was registered back in March.

Trolling? Ask areal and Hunan123 :rofl:

@Peter: Do not hope that Martian2 will answer your comments or refute your replies. I've tried many times to ask him to answer my comments, but all of them were failed. All he can do is avoid and post some silly links :rofl:

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1893759 said:
Trolling? Ask areal and Hunan123 :rofl:

@Peter: Do not hope that Martian2 will answer your comments or refute your replies. I've tried many times to ask him to answer my comments, but all of them were failed. All he can do is avoid and post some silly links :rofl:

No, I ignore worthless comments. My time is valuable.

To prove my point, you merely have to read the extensive replies that I posted on CNN.

Back
Top Bottom