What's new

China seeks military bases in Pakistan

This is BS, China does not need to set any military base in Pakistan, but a stronger Pakistan is enough to protect China's interest in South/Central/West Asia.

This is BS, China does not need to set any military base in Pakistan, but a stronger Pakistan is enough to protect China's interest in South/Central/West Asia.
a strong asian economy with each nation respecting each other with honor is more i would be wishing for

a strong asian economy with each nation respecting each other with respect and honor is more i would be wishing for

Of course, the economic growth of India also contributes to the prosperity of Asia.

Hopefully, India and Pakistan can co-exist peacefully and prosperously.

Indeed. We should have a long term plan to get Pakistan and China tied more closely to help Pakistan grow in economy. Direct investment, tech transfer, loans or whatever is needed to make Pakistan a stronger country would be of our own interest too.

Of course, the economic growth of India also contributes to the prosperity of Asia.

Hopefully, India and Pakistan can co-exist peacefully and prosperously.
Happy to hear such promising words, when ever i see some one augumenting the relationship in the Asian continent, my face gets brighter with better hope for the future, kudoos to you Chinese Tiger

Happy to hear such promising words, when ever i see some one augumenting the relationship in the Asian continent, my face gets brighter with better hope for the future, kudoos to you Chinese Tiger

At least the military solution is always the last option for us, so you can see that we are trying our best to keep our promise.

With China's today military strength, we can easily clean up our backyard in Southeast Asia. Now US is struggling with their WOT, and in reality they can only provide a little help to these Southeast Asian nations.

China can easily crush those Southeast Asian nations with both economical and military way, yet we choose to solve everything in a peaceful manner.

So please understanding our sincerity to keep the harmony in Asia.

At least the military solution is always the last option for us, so you can see that we are trying our best to keep our promise.

With China's today military strength, we can easily clean up our backyard in Southeast Asia. Now US is struggling with their WOT, and in reality they can only provide a little help to these Southeast Asian nations.

China can easily crush those Southeast Asian nations with both economical and military way, yet we choose to solve everything in a peaceful manner.

So please understanding our sincerity to keep the harmony in Asia.
why would China crush the ASEAN nations? these words my brother are just bullying words, its in every nations interest in Asia to keep the status quo cool. China is a great power no doubt about it, but a leader does not bully or even exhibit the idea of bullying his fellow beings with words such as "I am big, I am strong yet I do not do you any harm". The bolded words are not to be exhibited.

why would China crush the ASEAN nations? these words my brother are just bullying words, its in every nations interest in Asia to keep the status quo cool. China is a great power no doubt about it, but a leader does not bully or even exhibit the idea of bullying his fellow beings with words such as "I am big, I am strong yet I do not do you any harm". The bolded words are not to be exhibited.

Not bullying.

It is to let them understand one thing, it is that they should not view our tolerance as a sign of our weakness.

China doesn't want to go on war with them, but it doesn't mean that we can't afford the war with them.

And do you think that we should do nothing when these nations just keep provoking and offending us?

Philippine gunboat rams Chinese fishing vessel in South China Sea

Not bullying.

It is to let them understand one thing, it is that they should not view our tolerance as a sign of our weakness.

China doesn't want to go on war with them, but it doesn't mean that we can't afford the war with them.

And do you think that we should do nothing when these nations just keep provoking and offending us?

Philippine gunboat rams Chinese fishing vessel in South China Sea
China is no weak nation and this is well known universally truth, small misadventures like the ones that philippines have done should not even be considered by the Chinese, its like a ant(gun boat) of a ant colony(philepines) biting a human(China), the best thing China should do is squezee the bug ant(gun boat) alone with a finger.
That will send the Philepines a message not to mess with you. and offcourse not talk abut killing a ant.

Friendship is one thing, but we should learn NEVER to give ANY country our land for any type of Base......... we are a nuclear power, not a banana state, and as such China should be told kindly that they can land their planes in Pakistani bases and use then against any reconnaissance or logistical support against India if need be, as long as they give us that level of co-operation to allow Pakistan planes to go around to the other side of India.

This giving bases saga needs to come to an end in Pakistan, AQ, Taliban, TTP, UAE, US and now China, we may as well ask the f***ing Cameroon rebels to have a base here as well

Back
Top Bottom