What's new

CHINA SEEKS INFLUENCE IN INDIAN OCEAN THROUGH AID TO SRI LANKA: USA

by issuing statements like this, we Indians are number one in making enemies out of people who were once friends....:coffee:

You can sit ideally in your cozy home like our retard politicians , frankly we are too NICE! From Gandhi to Manhohan Singh... We are too NICE... Sri Lanka is simply insignficant in world where India, china, U.S. exist... So i want these overly proud Sri lankans and Chinese to hold on to their horse and stop dreaming of conquring the Indian ocean.

Sri-Lanka will NOT hold any anti-indian activities such as a naval base, etc... because it will pay dearly.... For what they did to the Tamils, Sinhalese will crumble...mark my words... PLEASE don't make India your enemy

I AM NOT A TAMIL! but they make THE BEST MOVIES! I LOVE THEM.... touch Tamils, you touch indians...so sri lanka keep poking tiger, and you will feel it

You can sit ideally in your cozy home like our retard politicians , frankly we are too NICE! From Gandhi to Manhohan Singh... We are too NICE... Sri Lanka is simply insignficant in world where India, china, U.S. exist... So i want these overly proud Sri lankans and Chinese to hold on to their horse and stop dreaming of conquring the Indian ocean.

Sri-Lanka will NOT hold any anti-indian activities such as a naval base, etc... because it will pay dearly.... For what they did to the Tamils, Sinhalese will crumble...mark my words... PLEASE don't make India your enemy

I AM NOT A TAMIL! but they make THE BEST MOVIES! I LOVE THEM.... touch Tamils, you touch indians...so sri lanka keep poking tiger, and you will feel it

Yawn.

Don't get your panties in a knot now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite true. India seems to have a talent for creating enemies out of friends and those evenly disposed towards them; The list keeps growing: Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, Nepal (since the communists took over) and now Sri Lanka.

Not in India's interests. Perhaps this has a lot to do with delusions of grandeur.

The Chinese, in general, behave in another manner and make friends. They have won the confidence of Pakistan, Bangladesh, and are making in roads in Nepal and Sri Lanka as well. Instead of trying to create rancor and hatred they make strategic investments.

Kudos to them.

China's arrival in South Asia is a blessing for India's neighbours.

Yes tell that to china's neighbours..LOL

Chinese always comes with money. After pumping money, they ask for repayment..I hope they wont ask for too much.

I AM NOT A TAMIL! but they make THE BEST MOVIES! I LOVE THEM.... touch Tamils, you touch indians...so sri lanka keep poking tiger, and you will feel it[/QUOTE] we are against terror, not any other. By the way going by your logic pakistani friends can say touch kasmirs touch pakistan.

Yes tell that to china's neighbours..LOL

Chinese always comes with money. After pumping money, they ask for repayment..I hope they wont ask for too much.

That's true. Perhaps that is part of China's strategy? Like buying US debt? If so it is a pretty smart tactic on their part.

we are against terror, not any other. By the way going by your logic pakistani friends can say touch kasmirs touch pakistan.[/QUOTE]

Hypocrisy is a common trait among many posters here :p:

we are against terror, not any other. By the way going by your logic pakistani friends can say touch kasmirs touch pakistan.[/QUOTE]

Kashmir is NOT PAKISTAN's for them to claims the logic, mr. ranger, i advise you stick to your local politics b4 walking or taking a stroll on to India's politics and international politics.... serioiusly , "CHINA SEEKS INFLUENCE IN INDIAN OCEAN THROUGH AID TO SRI LANKA: USA" the tittle has anti india written all over it...

If you stilll don't Know Kashmir is till uniion territory! its not long b4 the is driven out as the treachorous terrain and ppl revolting will side back to India... India is offering college oppurtunites for those in ... we are to quell them back.... we have are ideas, and what not

Kashmir is NOT PAKISTAN's for them to claims the logic, mr. ranger, i advise you stick to your local politics b4 walking or taking a stroll on to India's politics and international politics.... serioiusly , "CHINA SEEKS INFLUENCE IN INDIAN OCEAN THROUGH AID TO SRI LANKA: USA" the tittle has anti india written all over it...

If you stilll don't Know Kashmir is till uniion territory! its not long b4 the is driven out as the treachorous terrain and ppl revolting will side back to India... India is offering college oppurtunites for those in ... we are to quell them back.... we have are ideas, and what not

The irony :cheesy:

Yawn.

Don't get your panties in a knot now.

LTTE is not terrisit organization, its seperteist movement!... alright, WHAT IF WE DECLARED THE KASHMIRIS terrorist organization because they wanted to seperate....

YOU KILL CIVILIANS< LIKE CHINA, I WOULD BE ASHAMED OF MY COUNTRY for killing unarmed civilians!!! ATLEAST OUR ARMY IS little bit more discipined, yes indian army has its flaws... raping, and brutality... but NEVER KILLING and SHELLING TOWN AFTER TOWN FILLED WITH TAMILS.... SL don't be another pakistan or bangladesh, cause we could certanily make that happen... econmic tragedy is what i am talking about, sanctions, pulling back funds and aids... isolating sri lanka... cuting trade route... keeping china away from indian waters... ALLL THAT IS DOABALE... As of now indian is capable... but imagine in the future... 2020, India will have a 5 trillion dollar economy.... 7 trillion by PPP, third most biggest economy...

Last edited by a moderator:
LTTE is not terrisit organization, its seperteist movement!... alright, WHAT IF WE DECLARED THE KASHMIRIS terrorist organization because they wanted to seperate....

YOU KILL CIVILIANS< LIKE CHINA, I WOULD BE ASHAMED OF MY COUNTRY for killing unarmed civilians!!! ATLEAST OUR ARMY IS little bit more discipined, yes indian army has its flaws... raping, and brutality... but NEVER KILLING and SHELLING TOWN AFTER TOWN FILLED WITH TAMILS.... SL don't be another pakistan or bangladesh, cause we could certanily make that happen... econmic tragedy is what i am talking about, sanctions, pulling back funds and aids... isolating sri lanka... cuting trade route... keeping china away from indian waters... ALLL THAT IS DOABALE... As of now indian is capable... but imagine in the future... 2020, India will have a 5 trillion dollar economy.... 7 trillion by PPP, third most biggest economy...

You need to cut down on the amphetamine use bro. But I guess in a population of over a billion there is a sizeable number of nutcases.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Irony is an implied discrepancy between what is said and what is meant. The use of words to convey the opposite of their literal meaning

where is the discrepancy

It's a location joke, you wouldn't understand.

You need to cut down on the amphetamine use bro. But I guess in a population of over a billion there is a sizeable number of nutcases.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

It's a location joke, you wouldn't understand.

you make a joke, only you understand guess your the nutcase... please i sound like patrotic radical i know... but India is like a big brother in the neighborhood... and what SL is doing along with PAk, Bangl, is stabing the big bro in the back... you watch our movies, visit our cities, and still call us dirty and poor! WOW well you see where i am comming from.... Stab the big brother and go join hands with the creppy pedophile uncle, China

you make a joke, only you understand guess your the nutcase... please i sound like patrotic radical i know... but India is like a big brother in the neighborhood... and what SL is doing along with PAk, Bangl, is stabing the big bro in the back... you watch our movies, visit our cities, and still call us dirty and poor! WOW well you see where i am comming from.... Stab the big brother and go join hands with the creppy pedophile uncle, China

Much of India is dirty and poor though. That is fact not fiction. Not dissimilar to the rest of South Asia. No point pretending otherwise. I don't think any country in South Asia can really boast of great cleanliness levels.

you dare lankan tiger , you dare touch or poke your sinhala nose in indian or tamil affair's , you and your nation will be washed of from indian ocean. your are too small to challenge us .

With a name like that you are going to get banned double quick by the mods. I think I was right about the sizeable number of nutcases. Lol. And Sri Lanka has no need to poke noses anywhere - certain residents of Tamil Nadu will do all the self-immolation, stoning, running around screaming and being a pain to the central government all on their own.

Sri Lanka can handle its own issue's very well. We did it on past, present and in the future as well.

Back
Top Bottom