What's new

China’s Security Chief warns of “more social unrest” as economy slows

There are a linked website that there are many poor man. If you want to watch!!
°Ù¶ÈͼƬËÑË÷_ƶÀ§¶ùͯ

I can see many poor, we don't hide them!! and you can't see them because you don't know chinese, If you want see more picture, you can learn chinese, of course, never mind, Why not learn more a language, you inherit English from chinese, now you can learn a real foreign language!!!
And nothing to hide, there are many poor in china, especially in western of china, and why our country have a big project that develop-the-west strategy!! Now many western province develop faster than eastern province, to be a fat, you should eat little by little...
And china never claim that china are developed country, during more than ten or twenty years, we still be developing country!!! our main goal still stict to improve people's life!!

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Ask you "friend" vietnam, first, OK!

Thanks for being honest. I do not want to see poor people and I will not even open the link.
Probably you joined late to this forum.
We too agree India has lot of poverty problem.
But if you notice, in almost every second or third post of chinese members will discuss about poverty in india comparing to africa ignoring that China too has hundreds of millions under poverty level.
Thats it.

I want to learn chinese language.
@sweetgrape can u suggest any good website where I can learn the language. I know its one of toughest language in world

I want to learn chinese language.
@sweetgrape can u suggest any good website where I can learn the language. I know its one of toughest language in world
You should know, I just know learn english, I will Baidu or google the english website to learn english, If you want to learn chinese, I think you can google it, First learn the basic chinese, when you arrive at a level, you can browse chinese website of china!!
I don't hate india, But i find that you are just no little chinese, Chinese also have free, Of course, If you attack CCP severely, maybe you will arrested, CCP are be more tolerant. that why chinese netizen are more powerful!!!
And BTW, I like indian dance, and your movie, but you movie is so long, many of them are 3 hours, But the dance and song are good!!

You should know, I just know learn english, I will Baidu or google the english website to learn english, If you want to learn chinese, I think you can google it, First learn the basic chinese, when you arrive at a level, you can browse chinese website of china!!
I don't hate india, But i find that you are just no little chinese, Chinese also have free, Of course, If you attack CCP severely, maybe you will arrested, CCP are be more tolerant. that why chinese netizen are more powerful!!!
And BTW, I like indian dance, and your movie, but you movie is so long, many of them are 3 hours, But the dance and song are good!!

Yes not all bollywood movies are good. You should watch some amir khan movies, they are little better.
I tried to lear chinese language last year from some website but I could learn only some numbers like 1 to 10. they were relatively easy.
We indians admire chinese progress a lot.

Yes, the economy slows will intensify the social unrest, But I think the most important in china is that, The govert official should be restrict, don't provoke chinese. many simple anger reflect the social problem, and many refer to the govert, especially local govert!! We should accept that, the local govert make too much social trouble in china because of the official's arrogance and apartment from people, many of them can't represent for people's benefit, and many of them just enjoy their power that people give, and bully people!!!
I don't like china local official, many of them just do for theirself, but not for people!! but this is not only individual problem, I think, it is institution problem!! the official should be supervised by people and self-dependent organization!!
Yes, China will need good leaders to cure the country's economic imbalance and social problems.

No, we will simply take away your things after we obliterate your forces and you will have nothing.
Why are our natural resources in their land? We should take them back quickly.

I've said it again and again. Economic development has nothing to do with peace. Wealth comes from exploration, exploitation and colonialism. China did this to Vietnam for 1000 years. Maybe it's time again.

Back
Top Bottom