What's new

China’s Boom Is Beginning to Show Cracks, Analysts Say

Sour grapes .. or wet dreams. :laugh:

Anyway, let's enjoy ourselves and have all the fun .....

The funny thing is .. they will hurt their economy by banning exports to India ..... or by banning exports to USA or EU. And we are all happy, eating it away.

They've made sh*t load of capital investments in the factories. There is no option, but to keep the sweat shops running .... otherwise everyone will become unemployed and cause social unrest. :laugh:

But these "sweatshops" are killing Indian manufacturing industry and keeping you under-industrialised.

Can you think for a moment more logical and long term instead of making idiotic laughters? That would be more helpful for India.

Götterdämmerung;2511999 said:
Sino-German trade volume in 2010 was € 130 billion (roughly US$ 170 billion) and three times bigger than Sino-Indian trade volume. We have a population of 82 million, India a population of 1.2 billion.

No, we don't produce tablets, our products are beyond the reach of the absolute majority of Indians. Whereas China is the largest market for our luxury products.

Yes, please the Germans are welcome to sell a BMW, in exchange for .... no, not one kidney.

Negotiate your way out. Whatever.

Germans are smart people; but you are not. :laugh:

Götterdämmerung;2512033 said:
But these "sweatshops" are killing Indian manufacturing industry and keeping you under-industrialised.

Can you think for a moment more logical and long term instead of making idiotic laughters? That would be more helpful for India.

Oh yeah .... we want to make them sweat more and more.

That's the only way we can get 1 billion tablets ... even cheaper. :laugher:

I am loving market economy .... let it play in full force. Has been working great. :laugh:

Yes, please the Germans are welcome to sell a BMW, in exchange for .... no, not one kidney.

Negotiate your way out. Whatever.

Germans are smart people; but you are not. :laugh:

Yes, we are smart, that's why our trade volume with China is 3x bigger than with India. :)

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

I am loving market economy .... let it play in full force. Has been working great. :laugh:

If that would make India an industrial giant, go ahead! :)

Sour grapes .. or wet dreams. :laugh:

Anyway, let's enjoy ourselves and have all the fun .....

The funny thing is .. they will hurt their economy by banning exports to India ..... or by banning exports to USA or EU. And we are all happy, eating it away.

They've made sh*t load of capital investments in the factories. There is no option, but to keep the sweat shops running .... otherwise everyone will become unemployed and cause social unrest. :laugh:

Would you pls stop talking u r ruining the CIA-RAW-MOSSAD Plan , Not everything must be disclosed publicly .........

World we live in is the paradoxical ................;)

Would you pls stop talking u r ruining the CIA-RAW-MOSSAD Plan , Not everything must be disclosed publicly .........

World we live in is the paradoxical ................;)

In hindsight, yes .... I shouldn't have stated it so, obviously.

I only hope the stupids don't take a clue and start thinking !!!

yes he is a false flagger ..nobody listen to him if u know wht i mean

P.S:- Kindly look into that 1 billion tablet order he seems desperate :agree:

lol indians bringing up articles from 6 months back shows their inferiority. china had growth of 9.2% for 2011.

indians are world champs at laughing at others while their own country is falling apart with a currency collapse, massive inflation, their children having more malnutrition than africans, deficits skyrocketing, etc.

folks this is the same bunch of jokers that have a population of over a billion humans ut cant win 5 medals at the olympics.

waste of oxygen

Not at all, we don't like to give china even our sh*t .... to be used as manure. To make it more funny, India sold the lowest quality iron ore fines at the highest price ... and even that is declining now because of 30% export duty.

Kudos to market economy .. and free trade. :laugh:

Please settle your claims with Uncle Sam. Thank you.

And err... please don't develop "cracks" before sending 1 billion tablets.

LMAO so running a trade deficeit is "consuming another country". Then China is consuming Japan, Germany, South Korea, Australia, Russia, Thailand, Malaysia and Brazil. Don't worry we make up for it by taking money away from Indians, leaving them to starve to death, and distributing the wealth among Chinese, who buy Australian, Russian and Brazilian resources, Korean, Thai and Malaysian tourism, and Germany/Japanese luxury goods.

And India didn't get colonized by Britain, it "consumed Britain"

You are so delusional. There's a million Indians sweating in the desert in Dubai building Arab pyramids right now for pennies. That's the real sweatshop.

You are so delusional. There's a million Indians sweating in the desert in Dubai building Arab pyramids right now for pennies. That's the real sweatshop.

They're actually in the hot sun sweating. At least Foxconn has air conditioning.

LMAO so running a trade deficeit is "consuming another country".

As I said, try your luck with Uncle Sam ... they may let you get back, the dollars worth.

That uncle sam has already consumed the largest chunk of china ... is hardly news.

Then China is consuming Japan, Germany, South Korea, Australia, Russia, Thailand, Malaysia and Brazil.

Well, no one can ban china from consuming. But news says china is at best building "ghost cities".

Keep consuming "ghost cities". Hope the ghosts enjoy the residence and china's hospitality.

Don't worry we make up for it by taking money away from Indians

It's US money .. you have to settle with Uncle Sam.

leaving them to starve to death

partly true - chinese goods are sometimes injurious to health ... even life threatening.

That's one thing we need to be careful about - that's why chinese milk is banned in India.

, and distributing the wealth among Chinese,

yes, I-pads in exchange for kidneys makes the chinese feel rich and wealthy.

who buy Australian, Russian and Brazilian resources, Korean, Thai and Malaysian tourism, and Germany/Japanese luxury goods.

Yes, essential input to "ghost cities".

And India didn't get colonized by Britain, it "consumed Britain"

Compared to what Japan did to China, Britain was a saint. Is this a point of argument .. eh?

And yes, we like to consume chinese labour .... it's dirt cheap.

The only thing cheaper is chinese kidneys ...

The only thing cheaper is Indian human guinea pigs

And next thing you'll write is "toilets" .. no?

Since you are quite late here... let me clear the context:

China's economy is 4 time the size of India.

Every we import an India and export an India, we save and invest two and a half india and consume one and a half india.

FYI China's trade in 2011 was 3600 billion USD.

You can now appreciate who is actually getting "consumed" .... it really boils down to exporting kidneys and blood, for I-pads.

US and EU is consuming China ..... because they are piling up their paper currency, and using chinese slave labour.

For India, it's merely a purchase at market price ... India doesn't really "consume" China, and neither is the vice versa true.

You go, settle with Uncle sam .... none of our concern. But, do mind your language ... else you'll get back the same, in return.

Back
Top Bottom