What's new

“China ready to support Indian bid for UNSC”

politicians of Pakistan mostly interested in military development. even they are not trying to develop Pakistan. china and india are not friends and not enemies both are developing countries. neither china interested in war nor India.

What kind of child play is this??

"You dont talk to my enemy and I'll play with you. If you talk to my enemy then I won't play with you!!"

This was not expected from China. Like there is a saying in Hindi- "Sangat Ka Asar....!!"

look who is talking about this?

how am I a troll?? Iam not here to make it India vs Pakistan as you think.... I do respect India's growth and all but at the same time one cannot avoid the fact the Pakistan is leader of South Asia with much more influence in the world :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

you could not stop usa from droning you , US din't even care to infrorm you about obl raid and you talk about influence .

Instead of being an arrogant Indian, Pakistan is better than India in many respects.
India has three main major rebellions.

I can count only Maoists. Others are just pain in the a**, thats all. On the otherhand, China has Uighurs & Tibet and Russia has Chechanya

India has the world's largest population of poor people.
India has more poor people than what sub-Saharan Africa has.

India has more population than the entire African Continent.
India has the third largest population of HIV infected people.

As a percentage of the population, France, US & Russia have higher HIV sufferers than India. Then again this along with poverty are not something that should be use as a factor for d**k measuring contest.

And then people talk of India getting into UNSC.
What a laugh!

You are destined to sit in the side bench when the big boys rough out in the field.

CPI should migrate to China and renounce their Indian nationality. They're like having the PLA inside India (albeit much much more useless compared to PLA which is a disciplined force). China please take these people as your new citizens.

LOL, no thanks.

China has had a market economy for 30 years.

I'm just surprised that Indian Communists don't see us as "traitors" for embracing capitalism.

LOL, no thanks.

China has had a market economy for 30 years.

I'm just surprised that Indian Communists don't see us as "traitors" for embracing capitalism.

As I said, Indian communists are just a bunch of douchebag opportunists that are still stuck in North Korean era. Do us another favor then; just let these traitors pass through your country and migrate to North Korea. That'd be a BIG favor for us and I assure you our mutual ties will soar big time.

on topic- i think china has realised that it can't afford enemity with india just for the sake of pakistan , thus despite much reluctance and pressure, china is going to ignore pakistani tantrums this time and vote in favour of india .

LOL, China's interest priority,

Pakistan in the Indian Ocean > Relation with India > Non Pro-US Indian UNSC seat without VETO power

No source has comfirm that of China's support of India, or could be China support India's UNSC seat if Indian Communist take control of power by any chance.

by the way, if India stick so close to the US, why would China support you? and UNSC already has UK and France as its loyal soldiers, now plus India? so funny.

India today is a US follower, from Government to Average people like you guys here. So sad but go ahead, the US will bring your soulless guys to heavens.

LOL, China's interest priority,

Pakistan in the Indian Ocean > Relation with India > Non Pro-US Indian UNSC seat without VETO power

No source has comfirm that of China's support of India, or could be China support India's UNSC seat if Indian Communist take control of power by any chance.

by the way, if India stick so close to the US, why would China support you? and UNSC already has UK and France as its loyal soldiers, now plus India? so funny.

India today is a US follower, from Government to Average people like you guys here. So sad but go ahead, the US will bring your soulless guys to heavens.

man u r really freaking out. when did india fallowed US. do you forget how you get WOT budget. US already bring heavens to pakistan.

What kind of child play is this??

"You dont talk to my enemy and I'll play with you. If you talk to my enemy then I won't play with you!!"

This was not expected from China. Like there is a saying in Hindi- "Sangat Ka Asar....!!"

This is also called in Urdu and Hindi.............."Jessa Face wessa Thapar"

I haven't read anyting in the offical Chinese press about China coming out in support of Indian quest for permanent UN membership. China is in favor of UN reform. So is the rest of the P 5. However, the devil is in the detail. From what I can tell, none of India's neigbors is in any way thrilled about it. Ten years from now we will probably still be talking about it.

Back
Top Bottom