What's new

China ramps up pressure over Kashmir

India is the 2nd fastest growing economy in the world and soon to be the 1st fastest growing how long u think it will be till we reach the top 10 biggest economies? :hitwall:

Now for the facts. :D

India is not even in the top ten largest economies, and in all economic/social indicators ranks very low.

List of countries by future GDP (nominal) estimates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even taking "future" GDP projections into account, India's economy will still be behind Brazil.

P.S. Obama said absolutely nothing about giving India "veto" power. Permanent seat is not the same thing as veto power, and you won't get either one anyway. :azn:

The P5+1 are considered the "great powers"... and notice that India isn't there. First, try to be a great power, before boasting of becoming a superpower.

Great power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You think I'm going to thank you for that ridiculous post? :lol:

after seeing post 79 thanked i thought u have an habit to thank the ridiculous post,my post is also more intersting than that.
so plz thank me troll:lol::lol::lol:

India is not even in the top ten largest economies, and in all economic/social indicators ranks very low.

List of countries by future GDP (nominal) estimates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even taking "future" GDP projections into account, India's economy will still be behind Brazil.

P.S. Obama said absolutely nothing about giving India "veto" power. Permanent seat is not the same thing as veto power, and you won't get either one anyway. :azn:

The P5+1 are considered the "great powers"... and notice that India isn't there. First, try to be a great power, before boasting of becoming a superpower.

Yes i forgot yr God and you know the future :hitwall:

India never said it will be a superpower again commu state prop working overtime u must get paid double pay for this dude lol

http://blog.euromonitor.com/2010/07/special-report-top-10-largest-economies-in-2020.html

Wrong India by 2020 is predicted to be the 4th largest economy by most economists

after seeing post 79 thanked i thought u have an habit to thank the ridiculous post,my post is also more intersting than that.
so plz thank me troll:lol::lol::lol:

I thank posts when I agree with something they say in that post.

I don't agree with anything you have said so far, so no thanks will be coming from me. No hard feelings though. :D

No im not high like u believing that crap what u posted from your 1st post to yr present saying muslims ruled Bharat for 1000 yrs but now i know u can't count and live in yr fantasy bubble :tup:

Ok, I admit it wasn't 1000 year muslim rule it was almost 1200 years of muslim rule starting from 711AD to 1857 AD.
What do you say to that, How are you going to deny your slavery, Read some history books

pakistan is one of the best failed states and in corruption it ranks 34.
good going by joining the elite club with somalia
:lol::lol:

@chinese dragon
now plz thank my post also,i updated ur knowledge with something new

Did you happened to miss this news ? India ranked 67 out of 84 countries to join the elite club of "Hunger":lol:

New Delhi: India has been ranked 67, way below neighbouring countries like China and Pakistan, in a new global hunger index by the International Food Policy Research Institute.

The index, released on Monday, rated 84 countries on the basis of three leading indicators - prevalence of child malnutrition, rate of child mortality, and the proportion of people who are calorie deficient.

China is rated much ahead of India at the ninth place, while Pakistan is at the 52nd place on the 2010 Global Hunger Index, released by the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in association with a German group Concern Worldwide and Welthungerhilfe.

In India, the high Index scores are driven by high levels of child underweight resulting from the low nutritional and social status of women in the country, the report pointed out, adding that India alone accounts for a large share of the world's undernourished children, the IFPRI report said.
Read more at: India ranks below China, Pak in global hunger index
India ranks below China, Pak in global hunger index
Please do not forget to thanks me instead for the most updated global index of India.:D

I thank posts when I agree with something they say in that post.

I don't agree with anything you have said so far, so no thanks will be coming from me. No hard feelings though. :D

plzzz,i will die if chinese troll dont thank my post:rofl::rofl::rofl:,
btw if u can agree with 79 ,then y not with me.
my post was full of knowledge:D:D

plzzz,i will die if chinese troll dont thank my post:rofl::rofl::rofl:,
btw if u can agree with 79 ,then y not with me.
my post was full of knowledge:D:D

I prefer to thank Brotherhood's posts, and PureAryan's posts. They tend to say things that I am more likely to agree with.

Sorry... and again, no hard feelings. :azn:

India is seen as a "soft" power by the aggressors be it communist china or this small country pakistan. We need to Show the World What We are. chinese imperialism is what all asia must be aware of. I believe china is also racist as it percieves han-chinese as the sole human race which china stands for. look at uighur muslims or tibetans plight! china definitely needs a strong reply . it must be long lasting. it must come from India,USA and Russia. to remember China that dreaming of annexing forcefully World's Largest Democracy's Land will not go unnoticed.

Did you happened to miss this news ? India ranked 67 out of 84 countries to join the elite club of "Hunger":lol:

New Delhi: India has been ranked 67, way below neighbouring countries like China and Pakistan, in a new global hunger index by the International Food Policy Research Institute.

The index, released on Monday, rated 84 countries on the basis of three leading indicators - prevalence of child malnutrition, rate of child mortality, and the proportion of people who are calorie deficient.

China is rated much ahead of India at the ninth place, while Pakistan is at the 52nd place on the 2010 Global Hunger Index, released by the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in association with a German group Concern Worldwide and Welthungerhilfe.

In India, the high Index scores are driven by high levels of child underweight resulting from the low nutritional and social status of women in the country, the report pointed out, adding that India alone accounts for a large share of the world's undernourished children, the IFPRI report said.
Read more at: India ranks below China, Pak in global hunger index
India ranks below China, Pak in global hunger index
Please do not forget to thanks me instead for the most updated global index of India.:D

we may not have food, but we definitely have FREEDOM

Freedom in the World (report) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:):smokin:

Ok, I admit it wasn't 1000 year muslim rule it was almost 1200 years of muslim rule starting from 711AD to 1857 AD.
What do you say to that, How are you going to deny your slavery, Read some history books

Do you even know what you are talking about.Muslims ruled Pakistan for around 1200 years and not India .The first Muslim to rule Delhi was Ghori and he entered India on 1192 A.D .Do remember that after the conquest of Sindh the Muslims had to wait for another 400 years to enter India.I suggest you read about the Battle of Rajasthan where the Arabs were thrashed mercilessly.It is there on wikipedia and other sites. They tried many times and failed. Moreover at no point of time did Muslims rule the whole of the nation.By 1857 the Mughal empire was finished which makes the so called "Muslim rule" to around 700 or so years.

Moreover i don't find any link between the topic and "Muslim rule".past won't help to resolve the problems in the present and the future.

Mate check this, the three tiny Benelux countries of Europe with a population of 27.7 million has a bigger econmomy than giant bharat which has a population of 100 billion people and their country size is 100 times bigger

India is seen as a "soft" power by the aggressors be it communist china or this small country pakistan. We need to Show the World What We are. chinese imperialism is what all asia must be aware of. I believe china is also racist as it percieves han-chinese as the sole human race which china stands for. look at uighur muslims or tibetans plight! china definitely needs a strong reply . it must be long lasting. it must come from India,USA and Russia. to remember China that dreaming of annexing forcefully World's Largest Democracy's Land will not go unnoticed.

Sorry, but China and Russia are allies. Both are founding members of the SCO, and have a military partnership. :azn:

As for America, Obama states that the USA and China are "partners" not rivals. He even said this:

The relationship between the US and China will shape the 21st Century, President Barack Obama has said, as top officials met in Washington for talks.

BBC NEWS | Business | US-China ties 'to shape century'

So, sorry, but no one is going to fight on your behalf against China and Pakistan. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom