What's new

China ramps up pressure over Kashmir

I asked for a map of 1947 like I one I gave to verify your claim.

High IQ on full flow :lol:

I love your continuous comments on IQ. :rofl: How many times have you said it so far in this thread alone?

Since the claim was made by India, why don't you prove to me that Aksai Chin is part of India.

And no Indian maps please. :lol:

:America support Pakistan ( China )

Read your history books. :azn:

In 1971, America supported Pakistan against India, by sending a carrier group to intimidate India.

Today, the relationship is even more important due to the WoT.

India on the other hand, was always subservient to the USSR, which now no longer exists. :no:

It appears that you are right. :tup:

India claiming to be a superpower, lol. Just look at any economic/social indicator to see the truth of their claims.

On the other hand, Chinese leaders have stated their goal as transforming China into a "middle-income" country, NOT a superpower, not even a great power.

Mate you r gonna love this, a Superpower that does not have toilets

India Needs Toilets to Save It’s Rivers | iNewp.com

This is the future superpower

In 1971, America supported Pakistan against India, by sending a carrier group to intimidate India.

India on the other hand, was always subservient to the USSR, which now no longer exists. :no:

lol is it 1971 now? and guess what the Soviets did when America sent the carrier? America and Kissinger now say that was a big mistake at least u made one good point the WOT part btw India has been elected to the UN security council

Washington: India, which has joined the UN Security Council after a of gap of 19 years, is most likely to be given a key responsibility by this powerful 15-membered body in fight against terrorism; thus acknowledging New Delhi's prominent role in the global war against terror. :tup:

China "wants to change the format of the border talks in order to keep it confined bilaterally to the eastern and middle sectors and expand it to a trilateral issue involving India, China and Pakistan in the western sector,"

I have read many articles by top journalists which say that China wants to put itself into the Kashmir border dispute so that it can benefit itself.

You proving me wrong?
Are you drunk when did that happen

No im not high like u believing that crap what u posted from your 1st post to yr present saying muslims ruled Bharat for 1000 yrs but now i know u can't count and live in yr fantasy bubble :tup:

lol is it 1971 now? and guess what the Soviets did when America sent the carrier? America and Kissinger now say that was a big mistake at least u made one good point the WOT part btw India has been elected to the UN security council

America's strategic relationship with Pakistan, and it's economic relationship with China combined, are FAR more important than anything India could ever offer. India is not even in the top ten largest economies. Brazil or Italy are of more importance than India.

Washington: India, which has joined the UN Security Council after a of gap of 19 years, is most likely to be given a key responsibility by this powerful 15-membered body in fight against terrorism; thus acknowledging New Delhi's prominent role in the global war against terror. :tup:

India will never get a permanent seat on the UNSC, because China will VETO the entire resolution if there is even a chance that India will enter.

And America doesn't support India to get a veto power either. :lol:

I think you dnt know present situation

Pakistans closeness with China is main problem

And about 1971 carrier group .....America is more interested to sell their weapons to India so history is changed now ;) what your think

And one more thing America making their permanent base in Pakistan and Afghanistan

And i dnt thing its to hard to understand that they are making it to counter china

why dint your super awsome veto work when we got NSG waiver ? :bunny:

Because the NSG has nothing to do with the United Nations? You DO know that they are two separate organizations, right? :D

It was also a fantastic opportunity for China to push forward a Sino-Pakistan nuclear deal.

However, having India on the UNSC has no upsides whatsoever. America also realizes that India must never get veto power. :azn:

America's strategic relationship with Pakistan, and it's economic relationship with China combined, are FAR more important than anything India could ever offer. India is not even in the top ten largest economies. Brazil or Italy are of more importance than India.

India will never get a permanent seat on the UNSC, because China will VETO the entire resolution if there is even a chance that India will enter.

Yes but u forgot one thing the world don't believe Chinese state commu propaganda just like the time u tried to prevent the ADB from provding a loan to AP nice how that turned out:agree:

India is the 2nd fastest growing economy in the world and soon to be the 1st fastest growing how long u think it will be till we reach the top 10 biggest economies? :hitwall:

Says who? Obama never said that unless commu state prop is working o/t again :lol:

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2010/06/142645.htm

Oh yeah thats why US signed Nuclear deal with India and called us a Strategic partner

America's strategic relation with Pakistan is temporary just like it was when the soviets were in Afghanistan or during the cold war.Once the taliban and al-Qaeda has been tackled the US will abandon Pakistan just like it did years ago.Frankly speaking i feel the US treats Pakistan as a mercenary by paying her to fight.Even worse they allow the Us to carry out drone attacks which kill far more Pakistani civilians than militants.The relationship has benefited only one side and not the other. Despite getting billions of dollars in aid i don't see the situation on the ground improving in Pakistan. What is the point of having such a relation.On the other had the Indo-US relationship is totally different and one which is based on mutual respect has just begun to grow and will be very important in the near future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom