What's new

China Quantum Communiations Technology: Cryptography, Radar, Satellite, Teleportation, Network

Chinese scientists from Tsinghua University for the 1st time realized world's longest quantum secure direct communication distance over 100 km fiber with time-bin and phase quantum states, contributing to inter-city quantum secure direct communication under relay-less conditions.

read this paper -- which is why I feel Quantum is a scam in most cases. I reckon it will not even reach 1k bps in 100 years.

The pre-requisite for spectral purity to excite photons or particles is incredibly large and very wasteful. FYI, I did quantum engineering in industries for 2 years.

This QSDC system has dispensed of quantum memory, and significantly increased the secure information rate as well. Explicitly, it realized secure transmission at 3.2 bps through an 18 km fiber at a clock-rate of 1 MHz.

Last edited:
read this paper -- which is why I feel Quantum is a scam in most cases. I reckon it will not even reach 1k bps in 100 years.

The pre-requisite for spectral purity to excite photons or particles is incredibly large and very wasteful. FYI, I did quantum engineering in industries for 2 years.
Why is it wasteful, is it not based on q coupling and splitting particles and measuring the state on the other end?

If the quantum communication is intercepted, the information contained will be destroyed automatically. Meanwhile, communicators know that this communication is intercepted.

That's the whole point because it cannot be intercepted,

Back
Top Bottom